Beginners - February 2014 (Page 2)

by ARCH3R
new to C++ need help

You are required to declare a one dimensional data structure called Marks that will store six (7) student’s grades. The grade is a whole number within the ran...
[16 replies] Last: If there's already an if statement you must use else if: if(choice =... (by jasongog)
Displaying content

Alright for some reason I cant get my program to dispaly everythign that is in the currect file just a single word keeps shoing up can someone tell me what I am...
[4 replies] Last: I mean it looks like it is nor reading the file as a string but as a c... (by ProgramMaster)
by ar2007
problem with vector 2D

hello. I try to create a program with std :: vector two-dimensional, and I have a problem. the program compiles but gives me an error in the execution of "EXC...
[6 replies] Last: hello code777. Thank you for your help. I changed the code and I have ... (by ar2007)
by jortjr
Help

I am new to programming and need help figuring out the error in my program. I cant find the error. I've tried stepping away for a while then coming back but sti...
[2 replies] Last: First of all it's spelled "main" not "mian" (Unless you are of pre-col... (by kooth)
Storing data

Alright im making a rgram to log intoa system but I need it to store many things in the same folder, noe how would I have it to where it would cahck the data in...
[no replies]
by ndat
copy constructor and the definition of it

I have some exercises to do in my workbook and I'm stuck on one. it says: A) Write the function prototype to include the copy constructor for the class du...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you very much (by ndat)
by enemy
struct in stack file

Hello! Please, if we have a struct stack in a stack fle, like: struct stack{ char array[int t]; int u; } and prototype functions in the same file...
[2 replies] Last: @Catfish666:I believe your right. (by jasongog)
Strings Are Your Friends Until They Betrayed You

Hello, today I'm doing the exercise from the forum called "Strings are your friends until they betrayed you" I have finished it and my code work nice, But I ...
[5 replies] Last: a) #include string header. Always include headers for classes and func... (by MiiNiPaa)
STRUCTURE AND ARRAY APPLICATION

This is my question : Write a single C++ program based on the structures to compute the radii,volumes,and surface area of the spheres formed from the followi...
[no replies]
Problem with sorting elements from 2D matrix

Hello friends, I'm trying to extract from one matrix : m to another a[?] all unique elements. The matrix I have is : 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 1 1 1 1 0 1...
[1 reply] : Store everything in a set. Since your matrix consists of only 1s and 0... (by cubancigar11)
How to view the Real PC Time and Date in A console Application ?

Hey , I want a simple code to get the Real Time and date in C++ , also i want to know that is there any methods that can i get the time and date without using u...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks :) .. but do you know any methods to set it to the hh:mm:ss for... (by abdohelal)
by doc17
Help Simple program

Im suppose to create a program in which i ask user for MPH and time traveled. For example, if a train travels 40 miles-per-hour for three hours, the distance tr...
[2 replies] Last: double vs; // vehicle speed double hours; double ... (by SorinAlex)
very generic questions about setprecision

Hi, I've tried looking this up but couldn't find an answer to my question, and decided to post a thread asking for help. So I've tried using something like ...
[3 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <cmath> #include <iomanip> int main () ... (by JLBorges)
compiler says it cannot find <iomanip> file.

I am using ChIDE by SoftIntegration. I am trying to use setw() function, and I know that I need the header file <iomanip>, but when I run & compile, I get mess...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for your advice cire. I got another compiler and I'm back on th... (by wlbrflrs)
Loop Help

[1 reply] : Yeah because basically you are doing an arithmetic sequence like this:... (by giblit)
A telephone company charges for long distance calls...:

A Telephone company charges the following for long distance calls: • .50 per minute for regular rate • Any calls after 6:00 pm (1800) and before 6:00 am(6...
[2 replies] Last: Yes, it is in a do-while loop. I don't remember what i was doing there... (by SmallWorld95)
by ljm21
Vector issues

Hi so the goal of this program is to find the largest element calling from maxv but for some reason it keeps giving me the last value. I'd appreciate any help, ...
[8 replies] Last: Thank you! (by ljm21)
c++ to c

I need this programm what i writed in C++ but i am pready terible and programming and i dont know whit what to start just i need to replace c++ liberies (iostre...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for sharing. (by worldends)
by ccdare
strobj.find(str1,pos), what if position argument is out of the size?

Will the following code make the find() search until the string::npos? string l="hello"; l.find("hey",10);//out of range of l.size();
[2 replies] Last: thanks! (by ccdare)
by mkory
Few Question About Program

Basically that is the task i am trying to accomplish Write a program that reads a token stream from standard input, picking out zipcodes which are assumed to...
[no replies]
February 2014 Pages: 1234... 60
  Archived months: [jan2014] [mar2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.