Beginners - July 2016

by FBHSIE
First time with classes (1,2)

http://prntscr.com/bzkd40 I'm starting on this program, but I'm getting an error. These are the only libraries I'm supposed to use. Didn't the constructo...
[36 replies] Last: No, the course is Introduction to Programming. Object orientated pro... (by FBHSIE)
Creating Your Own Library of Data Structures

Hi all, I am trying to implement a few of the basic data structures such as stack, queue, deque, singly/double linked lists. I would like to make these structu...
[3 replies] Last: However, they should be able to modify the top of the stack. Why sho... (by jlb)
Removing Elements of an Array

On my finals project and one of the instructions on the database we are making is: When the user selects the fourth menu item, your program should ask the C...
[3 replies] Last: Have an additional bool attribute in the struct which records whether ... (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
keyword this not printing

hi guys from my understanding the keyword this is a pointer that points to the current object in scope for example currentObject.value; but when I try to use...
[4 replies] Last: thanks that makes sense (by adam2016)
.Txt file calculator?

Hi, I am currently working on one of my first programmes. It is to do with a Shop. I am having a hard time figuring out how to add the transactions of the...
[5 replies] Last: First you need to learn to read the file line by line. Once you have ... (by Thomas1965)
by bobpit
How do I copy a project ?

Hi I use DEVC++ very sparingly for some small projects. So I am not that familiar with the environment. I need to copy (and then rename) an old project and e...
[4 replies] Last: My mistake, you were right guys. Here are some stupid proof instructi... (by bobpit)
Rounding Number Problem using Floor

Having trouble with this assignment and my instructor has not got back to me and unfortunately I have to turn it in soon, wondering if somebody can see why this...
[4 replies] Last: Okay, thanks for the help. (by programSam88)
Trying to make CommandLine-terminal clone

Hello. Im trying to make a commandline-terminal clone but some parts of code doesnt work. It compiles but when i type help or exit it doesnt show anything and h...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you so much man! I'm still learning and this helped me so much :... (by Deniz07)
by MCCodo
Struggle Learning

Hi, So I have struggled to learn C++ for some time now. I have went through some stressful situation in my life and cannot continue my college I`m 18 and ...
[2 replies] Last: It might be handy for you to join us? http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/... (by BlurgenStein)
2D Array Help

I need help writing a neighbor count function for my program, these are the guidelines: neighborCount:Given two arguments that indicate the row and column of a...
[1 reply] : What is the problem? What kind of help do you need? (by Thomas1965)

[3 replies] Last: Thanks for replying to my question :) I was really getting frustrated ... (by wintertle)
by silens
another smallest/highest value in array

Hi guys, this is my first post here. I am stuck up with finding smallest and highest value (int) of array. I have two problems, first is that in second loop ...
[2 replies] Last: Thx Thomas! It is working, and also my confusion with 0-pass of loop i... (by silens)
merging programs

Ok so we have made a test exam program I got that to work. we needed to make a menu driven program got that to work. Now I have to pull it together where if the...
[2 replies] Last: I think you should use functions to structure your program. In a struc... (by Thomas1965)
Exam Program help

Hey guys, I need some help with a program I am working on. I am using an array to store the correct answers to a test. I ran into a problem when I try to have t...
[13 replies] Last: FurryGuy, I really appreciate all your help! Thanks! (by MisterTams)
by KAB
3D Array printout

Hi, Could you please help with this question. I have a 3d array set up, but when I go to print it out, it skips the first index, i.e. and I am not sure why....
[2 replies] Last: omg, yes that was it. really sorry to waste your time. (by KAB)
Looking for a tutor/mentor

I have finished a year and a half of college programming and I still suck horribly with programming logic. I understand the basics of C++ from variables to clas...
[no replies]
Reversing a linked list

I am having getting this error when I build my homework project. Error 2 error C2664: 'node<int>::node(const node<int> &)' : cannot convert argument 1 from 'no...
[no replies]
functions must be called from main() ? (1,2)

program done.
[23 replies] Last: The 'feedbacks' you have received are telling you that pass by referen... (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
How to find and replace text in file by user

i have a program in which i want to replace student data by user in text file . i also want to delete data by user choice . any one can help me in this program...
[5 replies] Last: thanks for help guys . i have got it :) (by abdullah ibrar)
July 2016 Pages: 123... 30
  Archived months: [jun2016] [aug2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.