Beginners - July 2019 (Page 11)

Help on an inventory program, almost have it.

Hey guys! I have a problem where we have to read in two data files. One is the inventory number and one is the count of how many items each number has. The inve...
[6 replies] Last: The issue is the value is uninitialized. It's essentially garbage beca... (by Ganado)
by lkdodd
Tic Tac Toe Problem

This is my program so far. It is meant to use a two-dimensional array to allow two people to play a game of tic tac toe. I use Visual Studio, and although it sa...
[2 replies] Last: Dutch is right: if the program just runs and exits then you just aren'... (by dhayden)
Name Arrange

You are to write a program that will read in upto 15 names, rearrange each person's name. The list has been collected from different places and the names are no...
[5 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/256292/ (by lastchance)
Static

Hello, I don't really understand what static member is. Can somebody explain to me what is static member ?? Thanks..
[6 replies] Last: #include<iostream> class test { public: static int x; }; int te... (by keskiverto)
Const Class

I dont really understand what's the difference between these: int get() const {return x;} // const member function const int& get() {return x;} ...
[4 replies] Last: Third way to see the three: int main() { int value = 42; int cop... (by keskiverto)
Random numbers

Hey everyone, I would appreciate your insights on this function, I have a set of random numbers that I would like to generate at each call to this function, let...
[6 replies] Last: @Ganado,@JLBorges,@Lastchance thank you very much, I have a solution n... (by closed account SECMoG1T)
"free(): invalid pointer" in very strange situation

I have to similars programs but the second one doesn't work #include <iostream> #include <fstream> typedef const char* str; typedef unsigned int ui...
[6 replies] Last: > But now I'm wondering why this function worked perfectly before when... (by salem c)
July 2019 Pages: 1... 91011
  Archived months: [jun2019] [aug2019]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.