Beginners - June 2014

I want to learn Embeded program

I have been worked for 3years as a window programmer. My most work make serial or TCP/IP progra...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks (by prodo5050)
by mehak
program to list all files of .txt extension

i am trying to list all files in the directory with .txt extension but in vain.please help me with t...
[4 replies] Last: #include <dirent.h> #include <stdio.h> #include <string.h> int main... (by mehak)
Compiler Error

This program is supposed to read data from a file and determine whether or not the string is a pangr...
[1 reply] : At line 17 you are not initializing one string, but an array of string... (by Yay295)
Problem with compiler or IDE or OS ?

I have a problem when i try to debug a program sometimes it keeps on debugging forever and the break...
[5 replies] Last: Throw some extra code into the program to print out where it is in the... (by dhayden)
incorrect loop bug

hello. i am writing an Opengl application that manipulates a cube by rotating all 3 axis's using the...
[1 reply] : found the problem. don't know why i over looked it. i needed else if's... (by dark ninjuh)
Arrays and Functions

Hi, Im having trouble with my C++ assignment and was hoping for some help. I need to create multi...
[2 replies] Last: So you're problem is that you don't know how to put this into multiple... (by gingy)
GCD the Brute-Force Way

Ok. I already wrote a program to compute the GCD of 2 numbers using Euclid's algorithm, but now I ha...
[11 replies] Last: There's no such thing as a greatest common factor. Now, a least common... (by helios)
Crazy grades

I've been trying to make this work, the text file is called "grades", and this the numbers I'm given...
[5 replies] Last: After trying the 2D array along with a nested for loop, I GOT IT TO W... (by Eheroduelist)
by gawndy
Creating a GUI application with c++?

Hello. I was wondering if it was possible to create GUI applications with C++. I heard it was possib...
[7 replies] Last: @Needstep, you are correct. I took about 3 hours trying to learn QT an... (by gawndy)
Code with multiple functions

Hi there! First off, thank you for taking the time to read/lend a hand with this question. To the lo...
[6 replies] Last: Perfect, that's exactly what I needed to know. AbstractionAnon, Manga... (by TheChase21)
by Drak
Sort Array Function

So arrays are not my strong point and once again I call upon this forum. The output of the code sho...
[3 replies] Last: This is literally all he gave us to work with. Seems adequate to me... (by jlb)
References and calls between files/classes

Greetings. I would like to know how to "pass" references between classes. Let me write in pseudo...
[8 replies] Last: > The classes have a relation of dependency between them. > Each must ... (by ne555)
problem with bubble sort

Write your question here. #include<iostream> #include<conio.h> using namespace std; int l...
[5 replies] Last: Line 77,93: These functions don't return anything. They should be v... (by AbstractionAnon)
How to draw BST

So we have these numbers and I have to draw a balanced tree and then remove 7 .. so these are the nu...
[2 replies] Last: i got 7 on top, and 3 and -42 as second generation and the rest of the... (by whoovian11)
Computing adjusted BMR (using overloaded function) (1,2)

I'm attempting to compute the adjusted BMR using an overloaded function. The first function correctl...
[20 replies] Last: Maybe i'm just missing the point here. i was trying to guide you towar... (by Chervil)
problem with pointer

Write your question here. #include<iostream> #include<conio.h> using namespace std; struct...
[4 replies] Last: Line 26. PS. Global variables are naughty, although not a major culpr... (by keskiverto)
Applying callback to call gsl_integration

I am a newbie with c++ and I am trying to modify a code and use gsl_integration library of c in ...
[3 replies] Last: You can initialize a static const without C++11. (by AbstractionAnon)
Question about pointer

Why do we use pointers when we can just directly set the value of a variable to another like in the ...
[5 replies] Last: > Why do we use pointers when we can just directly set the value of a ... (by ne555)
Threading in c++

Hey Bro I want to learn about threading in c++ If you guys plz help how should i start with threa...
[9 replies] Last: http://www.sfml-dev.org/ (by MiiNiPaa)
by tem14b
This is not compiling in Xcode, very confused

Xcode gives me errors, and when I fix what it wants me to fix, I get more errors. Currently the erro...
[11 replies] Last: @tem14b Don't double post ( http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/13... (by BHX)
June 2014 Pages: 123... 49
  Archived months: [may2014] [jul2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.