Beginners - March 2013 (Page 4)

Visual C++ 2010 problem

I have installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express in my PC. When I execute the following code: #include<iostream> using namespace std; void main(void) { co...
[1 reply] : Either disable incremental linking, by going to Project Properties ... (by luigibana96)
I don't understand why it gives me wrong answers?

I'm going through the basics right now and reading books to seriously get into c++. But I don't understand whats wrong with my code ? For example if i write n...
[2 replies] Last: thank you smart sir. (by MentalStrength)
Errors using lists

Object.cpp #include "Object.h" Object::Object(Object& copy){ id = copy.getID(); name = copy.getName(); type = copy.getType(); image = copy.getImage(); p...
[5 replies] Last: Ah... I see the problem there, thanks for that. (by TheBeardedQuack)
by arashf
variable-sized object `val' may not be initialized

I have problem compiling the following code: class sample { public: static const unsigned int d = 5; static const unsigned long int M = 10000000...
[4 replies] Last: Indeed, vlad. I saw that in the last moment. (by Catfish3)
prime numbers problem

Hi, I've been given this task: Design a program tat finds all numbers from 1 to 100 whose prime factors, when added together, sum up to a prime number. ...
[9 replies] Last: my code simply does the following: 1. finds a prime factor of the numb... (by abhishekm71)
by poziga
bubble sort

Hello I have a question where do I have to put printf and what should I print in buble sort. I have an int array and would like to order it asc. int nal ; ...
[3 replies] Last: Try this: #include<iostream> using namespace std; int main() { i... (by The illusionist mirage)
Removing duplicates from a vector

I am trying to create a program that will remove all duplicated from an array. Example, if the input is 1,2,3,2,2,3,4,5, the output should be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. ...
[7 replies] Last: @vlad from moscow you were right. I messed up with some build prefer... (by The illusionist mirage)
win32 console appplication

how to make a programm which take small letters in input and show out put in capital letters??????
[2 replies] Last: search toupper on this forum page (by chipp)
by odai
need some help here

AddStudent: add a student to the array of students to a specified location in this array (i.e. takes the student object and the array index as parameters). ...
[1 reply] : As far as I know, you cannot change an array size at runtime. I think ... (by Brainstormer)
Application Opening and Closeing?

How can I make a application make by me run a tid-bit of code when another application is opened? Also how do you open and close applications? Thanks-everyone ...
[3 replies] Last: Maybe I have not understood your question.:) (by vlad from moscow)
Weird error implementing a interface

hi i'm trying to implement a interface in c++ using visual studio 2012. but i'm getting a weird error, the code does compile but it also gives me this error. ...
[4 replies] Last: hmm ok thanks. at least i can continue. thumbs up for your help :} (by Precious roy)
help with random generator at matrix

Hello, I created a class that has the private ** matrix, coordinates of rows and columns. I also created copy constructor and distructor, now my problem is tha...
[9 replies] Last: But your assertion check comes a little bit too late. Should be done ... (by tcs)
by ZeinH
Check for Updates?

Im About to Publish My First Visual 2012 Application.. But I Just Realized theres a Self Update..I Found that Very Nice! How do i set it up tho?
[no replies]
by Varius
Relatively New Programmer

Hello everyone, I go by Varius and I'm a fairly new programmer. I started about a month ago and I'm 13 so there are no classes I can take at the moment. As a re...
[2 replies] Last: Haha thanks! I've been working on this all night and I'm finally about... (by Varius)
Troubles implementing iterator as nested class in linked list

Hi all, I have a template class, LinkedList, that I want to develop an iterator for. I have defined the iterator class in the private declarations area of the ...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks! I changed the scope declarations and now I don't get errors. ... (by estomagordo)
by Varius
Program Crash

I wrote a program to factor trinomials in the format "x^2 + bx + c" to "(x + a)(x + y) but it crashes after giving the factor outputs. Any help in fixing the cr...
[6 replies] Last: I really appreciate the help here :) Thank you (by Varius)
Am I able to be a c++ programmer by self-study?

Hi Dears, I am a student of B.A.Hon's in English. How can I be an expert and get all things related c++ programmer?
[1 reply] : Well, really It all depends on how much you like to learn. I suggest l... (by closed account ozUkoG1T)
how to create dll files with C++

HELLO ALL, Can some one tell me if it is possible to make a .dll file with c++. It should be written in c++ language but it should be a stand alone .dll file ...
[1 reply] : For gcc http://stackoverflow.com/questions/847396/compile-a-dll-in-c-c... (by MiiNiPaa)
Need an algorithm

I need to figure out an algorithm for a program which does the following:- if you enter 3 digits between 0 to 9, it'll print all possible combinations of the...
[4 replies] Last: In hindsight my question didn't make much sense in the first place. (by Varius)
how can order by asc salary in c++

How can I arrange Salaries Ascending The show salaries after tax To be applied with the struct anyone know a good reference ? example, my prgram struct emp...
[8 replies] Last: ya i will try I will try to understand Thank you a lot (by Man silence)
March 2013 Pages: 123456... 87
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.