Beginners - March 2013 (Page 4)

by aMo38
Convert String into integer

Turn String a into integer x. a can be a letter from A to J. I' having trouble just making if statem...
[1 reply] : try this: Your first problem is that you are using if (a = 'A')] ... (by Stewbond)
Issues with Printing Array

hello! I have been having difficulty with printing an array in my homework assignment and I have bee...
[3 replies] Last: You're very welcome (by Stewbond)
Why use this?

Why use va_start, va_arg, and va_end in order to make a function accept a variable number of argumen...
[3 replies] Last: Well, apart from the fact that my previous post may be completely, 100... (by Catfish3)
finding location of array

I have a array let say string first ; string second ; now using cin a person can type some ...
[5 replies] Last: Yeap its a school assignment but theres no limits. Structs/OO is the ... (by devilstar)
comparing elements of an array

Can someone help me to read how many times an element appeared in an array of numbers, for example i...
[10 replies] Last: Not quite sure on how to do that. Sorry (by Anmol444)
program in C "the variable 'i's being used without being initialized

\* hello im new in this thing of programming and especially in C. this program was done by me to ca...
[1 reply] : You can use the int representations of char to add to sum. In the code... (by usandfriends)
by swazzy
guess_my_number

I am having a little trouble with guess_my_number program. how do i let the computer guess my number...
[2 replies] Last: Well you have to sort out an algorithm!!! The most fair thing to do is... (by luigibana96)
by ctdss
Looping Question

I have been trying to make this program work for a week now and can not figure it out. I need to use...
[8 replies] Last: Thank you again for the help. (by ctdss)
tic tac toe game

Hi guys, I've been programming in c++ for just a couple of days (I've had some brief exposure to ...
[5 replies] Last: No problem! I wanted to let you know that I will use a similar progra... (by Anthony Hernandez)
Visual C++ 2010 problem

I have installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express in my PC. When I execute the following code: #i...
[1 reply] : Either disable incremental linking, by going to Project Properties ... (by luigibana96)
I don't understand why it gives me wrong answers?

I'm going through the basics right now and reading books to seriously get into c++. But I don't und...
[2 replies] Last: thank you smart sir. (by MentalStrength)
Errors using lists

Object.cpp #include "Object.h" Object::Object(Object& copy){ id = copy.getID(); name = copy.get...
[5 replies] Last: Ah... I see the problem there, thanks for that. (by SatsumaBenji)
by arashf
variable-sized object `val' may not be initialized

I have problem compiling the following code: class sample { public: static const unsigned...
[4 replies] Last: Indeed, vlad. I saw that in the last moment. (by Catfish3)
prime numbers problem

Hi, I've been given this task: Design a program tat finds all numbers from 1 to 100 whose prim...
[9 replies] Last: my code simply does the following: 1. finds a prime factor of the numb... (by abhishekm71)
by poziga
bubble sort

Hello I have a question where do I have to put printf and what should I print in buble sort. I have ...
[3 replies] Last: Try this: #include<iostream> using namespace std; int main() { i... (by The illusionist mirage)
Removing duplicates from a vector

I am trying to create a program that will remove all duplicated from an array. Example, if the inpu...
[7 replies] Last: @vlad from moscow you were right. I messed up with some build prefer... (by The illusionist mirage)
win32 console appplication

how to make a programm which take small letters in input and show out put in capital letters??????
[2 replies] Last: search toupper on this forum page (by chipp)
by odai
need some help here

AddStudent: add a student to the array of students to a specified location in this array (i.e. tak...
[1 reply] : As far as I know, you cannot change an array size at runtime. I think ... (by Brainstormer)
Application Opening and Closeing?

How can I make a application make by me run a tid-bit of code when another application is opened? A...
[3 replies] Last: Maybe I have not understood your question.:) (by vlad from moscow)
Weird error implementing a interface

hi i'm trying to implement a interface in c++ using visual studio 2012. but i'm getting a weird err...
[4 replies] Last: hmm ok thanks. at least i can continue. thumbs up for your help :} (by Precious roy)
March 2013 Pages: 123456... 87
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.