Beginners - March 2013 (Page 6)

by Rogge
Unexplained error

Write a program that reads in a list of integers into an array with base type of int. Provide the fa...
[12 replies] Last: Rogge, I'm gonna take off. I hope you find the best solution. As you'... (by Marcos Modenesi)
by arashf
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I defined the class class sample { public: static const unsigned int d = 5; static const u...
[6 replies] Last: Thank you for all your help, guys. To conclude: I terminated as much ... (by arashf)
by Abdo2
Problem >dizzy <me

My Code Used For Change number from(base 2,base 3...To base 9) to give number in base 10=(decimal)...
[10 replies] Last: Take a look at the examples. It's easy enough. (by fg109)
What is WRONG with my function? Loop goes crazy?

This function is having some errors, even when I use "getline" to get the string input from the user...
[1 reply] : Oh I think I found the problem, I was using cin.ignore() in the wrong ... (by Tiger58)
calculate the mortgage rate

Hello, I've been doing this project for my computer science class but there was a problem and I don...
[no replies]
by tomazi
COnvert negative Point values to Positive Point Values

Hello People I am trying to convert negative point values to positive point values.......I know i ca...
[1 reply] : I'm not reading your whole example... I just will try to answer your q... (by Marcos Modenesi)
by aMo38
Make a 3 by 3 array from a .txt file.

Hello, first post. I was just wondering how you create a 3 by 3 array from a ".txt" file. Just imagi...
[7 replies] Last: @cire [quote=aMo38]I believe you would use something along the lines o... (by EssGeEich)
Average numbers loop

#include <iostream> #include <iomanip> using namespace std; int main() { int num; double input...
[2 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> using namespace std; int main... (by Boutsaro)
What command do I use for the SetId member

So here is my assignment: 1. Declare a class named Student that contains a. Three private data m...
[no replies]
by Jace
Removing dependencies

I've tried to send my friends programs, but when they open them they report an error. When I checked...
[1 reply] : should be msvcp110.dll or something like that, all programs compiled w... (by rcast)
by Jace
Function problem

I don't know where to input a certain file name into the function so that the function searches for...
[no replies]
Could I have used any pointers to better this program?

If anyone cares to look over it, this is the program: (Well only the header and the class functions ...
[4 replies] Last: Fair enough, thanks for the confirmation (by Tiger58)
memory allocation and segmentation fault

Hi! I'm new to c++ (and forums), so I have some trouble with the memory management. I have a class M...
[6 replies] Last: Destrcutors are made to get rid of parts but only when those parts are... (by IceThatJaw)
Mortgage calculator. Last steps. Please help due soon

I need my code to display Month but it seems my code is skipping month's and not displaying 1, 2 3...
[no replies]
by ZeinH
C++ Problem for All Projects!

I Cant Debug Any of my Projects At All It Never adds an .exe file Heres The Output: 1>------ Buil...
[3 replies] Last: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10888391/link-fatal-error-lnk1123-f... (by MiiNiPaa)
What does this mean????

In my c++ book it says the following: When you are defining a multidimensional array as a paramet...
[no replies]
How To Open Files By Commands in C++

Like i wanna open File Through C++ Comannds in C:\Users\User\Downloads and stuff like that Please He...
[2 replies] Last: ok thx^^ (by Yanshux)
Best ways to learn C++?

Hey guys. So I have almost no experience with programming. Really my only experience is a few classe...
[2 replies] Last: 1. Read and code. 2. C# and Java are hot right now as far as language... (by IceThatJaw)
Return a value

The error when i try to build my code says, 'createBanner' must return a value. But when i try to p...
[3 replies] Last: It complains because you didn't return anything when the function sign... (by IceThatJaw)
March 2013 Pages: 1... 45678... 87
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.