Beginners - March 2013 (Page 83)

Question about deleting Node by value function.

So I made this function to delete node by value. But if the value of the node that I'm trying to del...
[2 replies] Last: Even after doing that, it crashes. void deltarget (int value) { ... (by Jas Singh)
How does the whole process really work?

Hi! I'm currently on lesson 8 of this C++ tutorial series: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dViOxoQu6...
[1 reply] : how do games really work? This is a very broad question so it's har... (by Disch)
by Ratzer
Ball stuck in movement

So I am making a game of pong. I just want to make my ball bounce around the screen. I can get it mo...
[3 replies] Last: Need help on something else now though. How would I add to that code t... (by Ratzer)
by skace
Sine rule problems.

Hello, I am trying to make a program that can use the sine rule to calculate the missing side of a t...
[10 replies] Last: Thank you! :) (by skace)
by Arayil
multiple source files

Hi, I've been seeing people declare a class in a .h file, then define it inside a .cpp file. I thoug...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks, Framework! (by Arayil)
by Foxy
Help

Hello, I don't know how to find the sentence with the least number of words, I figure out how to ...
[no replies]
terminate after std::out_of_range, what erase();

In my code there are three uses of the erase function in my procedures. But I keep getting the follo...
[11 replies] Last: Thank you @Cubbi that worked great! (by ecburges)
...stuck on a book problem

This one is from Prof. Horstmann. I just can't put together the idea he has set up as a programming...
[2 replies] Last: Yeah, it would seem as if he dumped out all the parts, leaving but jus... (by marecrisium)
by moot1
idea

can you guys please give me a program idea that will take me a couple of hours to do not simple but ...
[2 replies] Last: try making a question answer program, or if your that bored like a rid... (by no names232)
if else / goto substitution

Hello, I am attempting at writing a leisurely program to help me with if / else what i am doing i...
[no replies]
ending a while loop

For class I need to make a program with a while loop that terminates when the user pushes ctrl d and...
[1 reply] : A couple issues. using namespace std; int main() { int maximu... (by Deftwun)
If Statements

Hi I have worked on a question where you input 3 positive number and the program gives you the middl...
[3 replies] Last: great stuff! Thank you so much Stewbond! (by sakonpure6)
Dynamically create array named after for loop iterator

Hey so I want to create n arrays (based off user input) of size x (also off user input). The way I w...
[2 replies] Last: Wow that is very useful, thanks so much. (by Henry Lewis)
Please help me! I need to create a program with 2dimensional array

I need to write a program that will simulate moving player 'N' on the map. It must occupy the posit...
[1 reply] : With respect to you, I don't think that way of asking questions be goo... (by khoshtip)
Dice Rolling Game with 3 Dices - Assingment

Hi, I know this is a C++ forum and I'm writing code in C, however since C and C++ have similarities ...
[no replies]
char *str, *str = 'X' error,

char* str = new char ; str = "Hello"; //*(str + 1) = 'a'; // c...
[2 replies] Last: That's a good explanation of the problem. Now the solution: 1. ch... (by Stewbond)
"&" what it means

I,m a beginner and i saw this on a youtube tutorial. I saw the tutorial to learn more about the void...
[5 replies] Last: Thank you so much :D Now I have a better vision of references :) Here ... (by SkyDriver2500)
Want to Outsource programming projects through Programmersbyhour - any experiences?

I have been reading about outsourcing programming projects through Programmersbyhour or someone else...
[1 reply] : What do you mean by "outsourcing"? (by SatsumaBenji)
How To Declare A Two Dimensional Array In A Function Prototype.

This is the start of my code for my two dimensional array program. We have to use a two dimensional ...
[2 replies] Last: Oh OK! Thank you! Sorry about the bad code format! (by Baumer8993)
by NwN
Thread safe, cross platform std::localtime()

Hi everyone, I'm in need of a thread safe and cross platform solution for std::localtime() (a way t...
[5 replies] Last: Awesome JLBorges, I'll need to read up on those compiler specific prep... (by NwN)
March 2013 Pages: 1... 8182838485... 87
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.