Beginners - March 2013 (Page 84)

Arrays

Actually i faced a problem in my assignment .. I don't understand the idea of it .. The Question :: ...
[6 replies] Last: Well a character only holds 8bit, and a string holds an array of chara... (by SatsumaBenji)
by IBCFQ
Return statements (Help)

Hello, Before starting explaining what's my problem, thanks to the website's owner and thanks for h...
[1 reply] : I can hardly understand the return statements, return 0; I can unders... (by Disch)
create file, edit file.

Hello! Just want to let you know that this is my first topic on this forum. I also want to apologiz...
[6 replies] Last: Ye now it works! :) Ty! Yeah some misstakes there (||) . But, if i d... (by shameless)
What's wrong with the following class?

class BadClass { private: int len; char* p; public: CBadClass(const char* str) : p(str), ...
[5 replies] Last: Hi there, In the case of text-strings, use std::string instead of cha... (by NwN)
Plzz Help

i was trying to write a program that prints out on screen the name of the first student with his av...
[9 replies] Last: Thanks alot dude (by Tariqsal)
by dinho
Please Help!

Im having this problem with a simple username system: #include <iostream> #include <cstring> u...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you :) (by dinho)
How is this?

I've made a really simple, and I mean so painfully simple game, but it's what I can do right now, af...
[3 replies] Last: My only comment is that there are lots of variables, x, y, a and b. Ho... (by Chervil)
by skace
pow function problems

Hello, I am trying to code a program that uses Pythagoras's Theorem to calculate a missing side on a...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks, it works :) MiiNiPaa thank you for explaining the functions :D (by skace)
by Majidh
C++, Vector

need to create a program that accepts an unknown number of integer values which then gets stored in ...
[2 replies] Last: has few errors. when the user inputs "enough" the program has to outpu... (by Majidh)
why the -1 in the positive limit of a range of a type?

Hello i read in some book that the range of: int is: between (2 31 -1) and (-2 31 ) short is: be...
[2 replies] Last: thanks cire for the explanation. (by hitmanben2)
Why if(!cin.get(ch)) condition does not result true when we enter ctrl+z?

Hello all, In this code I want whenever the use entered the "ctlr+z" whether first or after enter...
[16 replies] Last: When we enter ^Z or ^Zcomputer , the output is the calling of erro... (by khoshtip)
what is the function to generate random number

can u please let me know how to do a program of snakes and ladders game in c++
[no replies]
Need Help in my Binary Tree program

Hello Everyone , Can some one please tell me what is wrong in my program. This is basically a prog...
[no replies]
inverted triangle

In my C++ class we have to write a program that makes a hollow triangle that looks like this . . . ...
[10 replies] Last: the math I used in the other one was innerspace=rowcount*2-1 (by adam32885)
"Access Violation (Segmentation Fault)" error in Program

Hi, I'm not that new to programming, but I'm not a veteran either. First the specs. OS: Window...
[8 replies] Last: just did before you started to post :) (by LeafyCircuits)
friend class

how to use friend class in c++ prog.?
[1 reply] : You don't. (by LB)
Inheritance w/read() and write()

Ok I've got most of this working except this one tiny part. I've got a parent class called Employ...
[2 replies] Last: **Slapping forehead** I see my error now. I was calling them wrong. T... (by natekelsey)
Program crashes when running Delete function in doubly linked list

Here is my code. http://pastebin.com/fFLsbfyt The thing is, when I try to run the deletel(int item)...
[no replies]
Trinary Search

I am trying to convert a binary search into a trinary search. I have to keep both functions in the p...
[8 replies] Last: ah, well, never mind, my ternary function has a few run time bugs. It ... (by greenleaf800073)
March 2013 Pages: 1... 828384858687
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.