Beginners - March 2013 (Page 86)

by fx11
dynamic_cast, static_cast

Type Casting http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/typecasting/ I have been studying casting operators: dynamic_cast, reinterpret_cast, static_cast and...
[1 reply] : Check out also cppreference http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/language... (by Cubbi)
Help me...

I began my college information system. I'm attending a substance called Data Structure. It was after a year in which my professor asked the following theme: B...
[1 reply] : I'm unsure of what you are asking exactly. I wrote this for you. Maybe... (by atriumheart)
String getline() problem

I've written the following code in order to get user input until the user writes a character previously entered: string str, temp; char c; ...
[1 reply] : This is one of the hazards of mixing the extraction operator>> with ge... (by jlb)
Pls help for my multicore programming question

Hi, I m new in multicore programming and assign a question to program. But i have no idea on it. I have try gone thru multiple times on it but still dun have a...
[no replies]
Confused a little

#include <iostream> using namespace std; void twice(int n) { n = 2 * n; } int thrice(int n) { return n * 3; } int main() { int x = 1; twice(...
[2 replies] Last: okay, thank you. today is my first day of learning C++, so I didn't kn... (by hkapur97)
How to learn c or cpp?

I am a java programmer, but i want to be work with c or cpp, i don't know what should i do.
[5 replies] Last: 谢谢各位!我会努力的! (by ustbxiaqiang)
by geran6
Applications for linked lists

I have a class that creates files and stores graphics inside. It can also load the files and read graphics into a dynamic array. Each graphic has a unique ID bu...
[2 replies] Last: A search will be faster in an array, assuming its sorted. If not, they... (by ResidentBiscuit)
C++ int Array not returning largest value

Hello All, First - I am just a beginner at this (just started studying C++ this semester) so I am lost somewhat sometimes and I think I am making good headwa...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> int lastLargestIndex(int , ... (by vlad from moscow)
Sum up values of 2-dimensional array in 1-dimensional one

I want to write a program allows the teacher of 3 students to input 3 grades for each student in a 2-dimensional array, then each 3 grades are to be sum up and ...
[10 replies] Last: ok thanks.. (by abhishekm71)
by krutuk
Dynamic memory

Why does expression with double execute and with int doesn't? May somebody explain? #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int a...
[1 reply] : The new operator allocates memory for a specified number of items. T... (by Chervil)
help with output files

Hey so I have to output a bunch of data to a blank document and I can't figure out how to do it. I think it has something to do with my parameters of my functio...
[1 reply] : In function main() you have filename2 << "Height after Thrust = "... (by Chervil)
by krutuk
Problem with dynamic memory

This program hasn't been done yet. I don't know what should I do. Here is the code #include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> using namespace std; double...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks it helped (by krutuk)
by azh38
".exe has stopped working" "Windows is checking for a solution this problem"

I'm real new to programming and I'm practicing a program dealing with arrays. I go to compile the code and the program runs but then I get an error saying my ....
[1 reply] : The array string letters has 26 elements. The first element is let... (by Chervil)
by Ch1156
SDL problem

Ok so im trying to make a basic 2d game engine but when i put a piece of code in the class it givs me errors i dont know how to fix, the errors arent even insid...
[5 replies] Last: How are you linking? (by Peter87)
Calculator

I'm trying to create a calculator that will store a memory function that I can recall. I can get it to store, but I'm not sure how to get the program to loop b...
[1 reply] : Also, am I making this more complicated than it needs to be? (by seancastleman)
Function of Class Overload Return Type Error

Howdy, I'm stumbling with functions of classes. My code is for a dice game but I can't even get the basic function of dice rolling to work. With the code be...
[1 reply] : You're missing a semicolon on line 27. Line 61 should really be int ... (by Branflakes91093)
by dipali
palindrome

what is palindrome fmction in c plus plus?
[1 reply] : bool is_palindrome(std::string str) { for (int start = 0, end = s... (by Stewbond)
by gladi
challenging problem.

I tried so many times to find out what is going on with my code I found the problems in cin in main function. and I found the others two in operator >> for ove...
[2 replies] Last: thank you so much. wow. it is a very ...... mistake. anyway I should ... (by gladi)
What's wrong with my if statements?

Hello, I'm writing this simple program using continuous if statements. Although it seems to me that I've written everything correctly, when I compile it, there ...
[8 replies] Last: it works perfectly with me there is no error. I think it may give you ... (by gladi)
How would you rewrite this code?

How would you rewrite the following code with getters and setters? #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <cstdlib> using namespace std; class ...
[1 reply] : Add getters and setters for the members, then use them instead of acce... (by Zhuge)
March 2013 Pages: 1... 84858687
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.