Beginners - March 2013 (Page 86)

For Loop not allowing inputs after first loop??

Hi everyone, I'm very new to programing. I'm trying to create a program that will allocate the ...
[4 replies] Last: Yes, sorry about that... I'll post up my code when I get home. Thank... (by kevinbright)
Phonecall cost calculator with functions, call by reference

Been staring at this code for quite some time. this program is supposed to calculate the cost of...
[1 reply] : line 46 you've switched callcost and totalcost. (by toum)
Default Constructors

We cannot use constructors if we want that whenever a pointer is declared, it should be NULL. Am I r...
[1 reply] : Which default constructor are you talking about ? The one of your stud... (by toum)
compare array

I
[4 replies] Last: Meaning he used your code for his homework lol. Also please don't dele... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
Modifying VB.NET NumericKeyPress event code to C++

I asked this stackowerflow before but there were no reply. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/151595...
[1 reply] : I added this->textBox1->KeyPress += gcnew System::Windows::Forms::Ke... (by Flashbond)
Backspace behavior

With TextBox1 If .SelStart Then .SelStart = .SelStart - 1 .SelLength = 1 .SelText = "...
[no replies]
My object array doesn't draw to the screen

Hey guys, I've run into another error in my code. I'm basically defining classes 'Cube' and 'Enemy'...
[9 replies] Last: Your last post is a good way to solve your problem, although be sure t... (by Branflakes91093)
Performing equations using an Input.txt file

Hi, I am looking for a hint in the right direction regarding my program. I don't just want the answ...
[5 replies] Last: That's embarrassing I got it now haha! And I changed my numbers to flo... (by nfordhk)
My Tic-Tac-Toe game isn't working properly.

So I've made a Tic-Tac-Toe game, but when a player wins it doesn't do anything. Also when there is a...
[no replies]
by fx11
dynamic_cast, static_cast

Type Casting http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/typecasting/ I have been studying casting o...
[1 reply] : Check out also cppreference http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/language... (by Cubbi)
Help me...

I began my college information system. I'm attending a substance called Data Structure. It was aft...
[1 reply] : I'm unsure of what you are asking exactly. I wrote this for you. Maybe... (by atriumheart)
String getline() problem

I've written the following code in order to get user input until the user writes a character previou...
[1 reply] : This is one of the hazards of mixing the extraction operator>> with ge... (by jlb)
Pls help for my multicore programming question

Hi, I m new in multicore programming and assign a question to program. But i have no idea on it. I ...
[no replies]
Confused a little

#include <iostream> using namespace std; void twice(int n) { n = 2 * n; } int thrice(int n) { ...
[2 replies] Last: okay, thank you. today is my first day of learning C++, so I didn't kn... (by hkapur97)
How to learn c or cpp?

I am a java programmer, but i want to be work with c or cpp, i don't know what should i do.
[5 replies] Last: 谢谢各位!我会努力的! (by ustbxiaqiang)
by geran6
Applications for linked lists

I have a class that creates files and stores graphics inside. It can also load the files and read gr...
[2 replies] Last: A search will be faster in an array, assuming its sorted. If not, they... (by ResidentBiscuit)
C++ int Array not returning largest value

Hello All, First - I am just a beginner at this (just started studying C++ this semester) so I am...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> int lastLargestIndex(int , ... (by vlad from moscow)
Sum up values of 2-dimensional array in 1-dimensional one

I want to write a program allows the teacher of 3 students to input 3 grades for each student in a 2...
[10 replies] Last: ok thanks.. (by abhishekm71)
by krutuk
Dynamic memory

Why does expression with double execute and with int doesn't? May somebody explain? #include <i...
[1 reply] : The new operator allocates memory for a specified number of items. T... (by Chervil)
help with output files

Hey so I have to output a bunch of data to a blank document and I can't figure out how to do it. I t...
[1 reply] : In function main() you have filename2 << "Height after Thrust = "... (by Chervil)
March 2013 Pages: 1... 84858687
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.