Beginners - March 2019 (Page 25)

error:"class "structname" has no member "member"".

Hi everyone, I'm using the code listed down there and im getting the following error:"class "CandyBar" has no member "brand"". Even thought VS2017 displays this...
[2 replies] Last: I've just tried it and it fixed the issue, weird. I could've sworn tha... (by caesarra2)
Changing from "Year to Age"

Hello there, good day. Is there a way for me to change when a user enter a year (eg: 1959), it will print out (age = 60)? Assuming that the current year is 201...
[9 replies] Last: Is it the same project/solution you're trying to run on on both 2017... (by Ganado)
Comparing values in const list with values in a vector to find matches

I didn't think I'd run into any problems with this, but.. I'm given a unsigned const int list with 5 numbers, and need to compare it to a vector with 5 numbers...
[7 replies] Last: Lines 51-63 don't do what you think they do. Line 51 is a call to the... (by dhayden)
How to write the calculation code for gauss seidel and SOR method ? (1,2)

Recently, I am given an assignment on writing a c++ code for both gauss seidel and sor method. I want to use the same calculation function for both so I need to...
[21 replies] Last: thanks !!!! I really appreciate your effort and patience to teach a be... (by LindseyCLS)
Searching for an array based on a variable and displaying it based from objects.

Hello, I have been trying to search the array for a specific car (array) based on the choice between: Make, Model, Year or number of Cylinders and display the ...
[1 reply] : What you seem to be asking to do is find a specific element in an ... (by Duthomhas)
Random numbers lower than 100,000

Hello, I need your help getting numbers from 1 to 100,000 into an array randomly with a seeded time. my output does go over the max random number i wanted to s...
[3 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <random> #include <ctime> double GetRa... (by JLBorges)
Exponentiation function

Hello community I have a problem with the statement of a problem, and it gives me a doubt, I am not sure if I am asked for the final result of the power or t...
[5 replies] Last: sure. 3 to the 20th power. a for loop, to get that, is going to mult... (by jonnin)
March 2019 Pages: 1... 232425
  Archived months: [feb2019] [apr2019]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.