Beginners - May 2013 (Page 65)

Vending Machine

Can someone solve this problem? #include<iostream> #include<iomanip> using namespace std; const int ca=4, sa=8, oa=10; ...
[1 reply] : what problem? (by mutexe)
Trouble with quadratic equation

Hi I am trying to create a basic program to calculate the roots of a quadratic equation, but my compiler tells me that the operand double is illegal. What am I...
[2 replies] Last: Excellent thank you! My program now works as intended. #include "std... (by enternamehere)
undefine referennce __gmpf_init...

In the MinGw shell, I ran the line "Mingw-get install gmp", and i not sure if this is already enough for the gmp installation. Then i write a simple code to tes...
[1 reply] : i think i got the problem solved already(cuz i just can't link the lib... (by selenium)
by mono92
Dice Roll

Can someone explain why it only rolls the 1 number again and again srand(time(NULL)); int dice; dice=(int)rand()%6+1;
[3 replies] Last: dice = rand()%6 + 1; //Implicit cast here. //If anytime types will c... (by MiiNiPaa)
by mono92
2d array conversions

I am creating a snakes and ladders game and i want to create the snakes and ladders as strings first to distinguish between them! My board is a 2d char Array an...
[4 replies] Last: Okay thanks for clearing that up for me!! i think im just going to hav... (by mono92)
by Aquos
Yes or No

Hi all forumers, I don't know how to start this, i'll try make it understandable via example..hoho..here it is, I would like to know how to make my application ...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks! (by Aquos)
by Aceix
Setting up code::blocks!

How do i setup code blocks 12.11 to work with wxWidgets 2.4.9. Its just givin me this error always: cannot find wx/setup.h and i'm not using msvc. Thanks in ...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks for helping. I ad to link to many libraries. Aceix. (by Aceix)
by zmlink
1 error and dont know why header inclusion?

#include <string> using namespace std; #ifndef _Automobile #define _Automobile class Automobile { private: string vin; // first name stri...
[5 replies] Last: Holding you explicitly to what you've said: #include "Automobile.h" ... (by closed account DEUX92yv)
by Ludidi
print numbers up n down

i get errors... i need this to print numbers upwards from the number entered also print downwards void printDown(int y)//print numbers down ward { if (y==...
[2 replies] Last: thanx so much (by Ludidi)
number devision

Here m would be the first part of decimal point and n would be the second part of decimal point,how can i do that? #include <iostream> using namespace std; in...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks both of You :) (by sabbirshawon)
How to return multiple integers from a function?

How to return multiple integers from a function? Hello every one can you tell me: How can i have multiple ways to return multiple values mostly integers ...
[19 replies] Last: [quote=Stewbond]+1 to Peter87. -1 to those suggesting globals or tuple... (by cire)
How to register keyboard input?

Hi there. Right now I am trying to make a text based adventure, but I do not know how to register input. Most of my somewhat basic skill relates to mathematics...
[2 replies] Last: Since this is a text-based adventure, getline(cin, MyString); would ... (by Daleth)
help with arrays

I need help writing a program that ask a user to enter 10 values into an array and then display the largest and the smallest of the values entered, so far this ...
[12 replies] Last: #include<iostream> using std::cout; using std::cin; using std::endl;... (by eyenrique)
help!!!!!!!!!!

this is what code i have an this is what i need...Write a program that simulates the tossing of 3 die and computes the probability of obtaining each of the valu...
[1 reply] : In order to hold numbers from 0 (the index an array starts at) to 18, ... (by cire)
Unresolved external symbols

I know this question is asked a lot but after trying the suggestions in other post i'm out of ideas. so my error is: error LNK2019: unresolved external ...
[4 replies] Last: well it seems its working just fine on my partners computer so i guess... (by Sspangler)
Search and Sort

I need to be able to display whether or not a person searched for "is a friend" if found in the file and "isn't a friend" if not found in the file. I also need ...
[1 reply] : What is the problem you are having? (by writetonsharma)
by AprilC
Translation

Hey guys i need help translating an assignment because my professor wont put it in any simpilar words. The assignment says: "a program that uses randomness an...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks MiiNiPaa that made it a bit simpler im just confused about gene... (by AprilC)
by Aquos
Color Question..

I have seen many forumers thread about the colors changing in c++, but i could not understand it, and i have google many site to know how can i put many color i...
[5 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <conio.h> using namespace std; int main(... (by Aquos)
reading data from file

in my program ive hard coded the number of students from the file but im not suppost to do that. how would i go about doing it with out counting manually? ...
[2 replies] Last: int main() {int i=0; int STUDENTS=i; int scores ; if... (by cmiller9732)
Breaking a string down

I have a string line containing a full name i.e. "John E Baker" I want to break it down into smaller strings: FirstName, LastName and MiddleInitial. I ne...
[2 replies] Last: In all honesty, using the sstream is the best way to do this, but ano... (by Ssturges)
May 2013 Pages: 1... 63646566
  Archived months: [apr2013] [jun2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.