Beginners - May 2013 (Page 65)

by mono92
Try Catch statements

I am just wondering is there an equivalent to the java try { } catch(){} in C++ ?
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for that i kinda thought it was the same but i didnt know what ... (by mono92)
Need help about declaring names

Needs help about strings and if and else . #include <iostream> #include <string> using na...
[3 replies] Last: ty vlad,i forgot to use "" =P,tyvm (by xthehunterz)
text file to binary file conversion

Hello. I'm writing a program using structures and classes to turn a text file into a binary and also...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you very much, I was able to properly get the program to compile... (by abledpilot)
Iteration and deletion in lists

Hello, I'm currently working on some code based around the use of lists. Im currently trying to comp...
[3 replies] Last: Don't nest the loops. typedef list<Node>::iterator iterator ; for( it... (by JLBorges)
Header files and modules

Last part of the final project (due tomorrow): put all the modules (four of them) into a header file...
[1 reply] : Put declarations (prototypes) in headers, leave definition in cpp file... (by MiiNiPaa)
Explain pointer use

I'm reading Coding Interview by Harry He Then suddenly this code bugged me so bad... CMyStrin...
[1 reply] : Nope. strTemp destructor will destroy old m_pData which was containe... (by MiiNiPaa)
Vending Machine

Can someone solve this problem? #include<iostream> #include<iomanip> using namespace std; co...
[1 reply] : what problem? (by mutexe)
Trouble with quadratic equation

Hi I am trying to create a basic program to calculate the roots of a quadratic equation, but my comp...
[2 replies] Last: Excellent thank you! My program now works as intended. #include "std... (by enternamehere)
undefine referennce __gmpf_init...

In the MinGw shell, I ran the line "Mingw-get install gmp", and i not sure if this is already enough...
[1 reply] : i think i got the problem solved already(cuz i just can't link the lib... (by selenium)
by mono92
Dice Roll

Can someone explain why it only rolls the 1 number again and again srand(time(NULL)); int dice;...
[3 replies] Last: dice = rand()%6 + 1; //Implicit cast here. //If anytime types will c... (by MiiNiPaa)
by mono92
2d array conversions

I am creating a snakes and ladders game and i want to create the snakes and ladders as strings first...
[4 replies] Last: Okay thanks for clearing that up for me!! i think im just going to hav... (by mono92)
by Aquos
Yes or No

Hi all forumers, I don't know how to start this, i'll try make it understandable via example..hoho.....
[3 replies] Last: Thanks! (by Aquos)
by Aceix
Setting up code::blocks!

How do i setup code blocks 12.11 to work with wxWidgets 2.4.9. Its just givin me this error always: ...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks for helping. I ad to link to many libraries. Aceix. (by Aceix)
by zmlink
1 error and dont know why header inclusion?

#include <string> using namespace std; #ifndef _Automobile #define _Automobile class Automob...
[5 replies] Last: Holding you explicitly to what you've said: #include "Automobile.h" ... (by trojansdestroy)
by Ludidi
print numbers up n down

i get errors... i need this to print numbers upwards from the number entered also print downwards ...
[2 replies] Last: thanx so much (by Ludidi)
number devision

Here m would be the first part of decimal point and n would be the second part of decimal point,how ...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks both of You :) (by sabbirshawon)
How to return multiple integers from a function?

How to return multiple integers from a function? Hello every one can you tell me: How can i ha...
[19 replies] Last: [quote=Stewbond]+1 to Peter87. -1 to those suggesting globals or tuple... (by cire)
by maxrax
How to register keyboard input?

Hi there. Right now I am trying to make a text based adventure, but I do not know how to register i...
[2 replies] Last: Since this is a text-based adventure, getline(cin, MyString); would ... (by Daleth)
help with arrays

I need help writing a program that ask a user to enter 10 values into an array and then display the ...
[12 replies] Last: #include<iostream> using std::cout; using std::cin; using std::endl;... (by eyenrique)
help!!!!!!!!!!

this is what code i have an this is what i need...Write a program that simulates the tossing of 3 di...
[1 reply] : In order to hold numbers from 0 (the index an array starts at) to 18, ... (by cire)
May 2013 Pages: 1... 63646566
  Archived months: [apr2013] [jun2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.