Beginners - May 2014 (Page 3)

How do you code a device driver

So I'm interested in coding drivers for some hardware but have not decided exactly what to do. I just want some ideas on what type of driver I could write as a ...
[1 reply] : Why would you want to if the manufacturer supplies signed drivers? -... (by Codermik)
by abdu9
3 hours remaining to submit can u help plz!

Hey guys, I have this assignment to do, but I couldn't do it right can u help plz ... only 3 hours remaining to submit it and I am totally lost here is th...
[9 replies] Last: Hi All again. thank Mr.Pindrought for solving this problem. But i thin... (by amirtork)
pointers, arrays and strings

I need to learn about pointers, arrays and strings in a mix way, actually to master these topics what should I do?
[1 reply] : You can study our tutorials first to have a basic idea of what they ar... (by closed account jvqpDjzh)
by abdu9
2 Dim-Array ... can u help!

Hey guys "Again" i have this quastion to do but there are some mistakes i've done in the program so please if you can help just do it this is the quast...
[1 reply] : Don't make multiple posts for the same topic.... (by Pindrought)
Help about program for cube

Hi all i need to make program to check did typed three digit number like(357) is equal to cube of his digits. Sorry for bad English.
[13 replies] Last: Well now you can easily get the entire number by multiplying firstnumb... (by dawtsf1187)
Please help with printing a Binary Tree in a nice-looking way

I've just learned about Binary Tree and so far I've understood how to build one or inserting into my tree. Below is my Node struct struct Node { int d...
[2 replies] Last: There are a few ways you can do it. The way that would probably be th... (by Lowest0ne)
Group Project Anyone?

Hello, Im looking for a small group to make a project with. Im open to ideas as of what we will design. Im thinking between a game, or a business application. T...
[2 replies] Last: Hi All, If you are beginner, I suggest you what Sofrix suggested befor... (by amirtork)
str.c_str()

The array return by this function is a const pointer to the internal representation of the string str. But since the pointer is constant we don't risk to modify...
[8 replies] Last: char *chrPtr1 = strdup(str.c_str()); Note that with this, you nee... (by dhayden)
hierarchy and modules

hello I am very frustrated please help, I am taking a principles of programming course based on c++ its done online so there's barely any explanation or help fr...
[1 reply] : I guess this could be tricky if you havent wrote code before Your cha... (by Chillieman)
Banging My Head Against The Wall

Hello, New to C++ and doing well in a class, but can't seem to understand where I'm going wrong here. Essentially I'm trying to calculate credit limits for...
[15 replies] Last: use static variables. (by Cody0023)
How to tell how long my program has ran?

i'm using ubuntu and G++ 4.6.3 compiler. I compiled the code and create "program1" file Now i exceute the program with an "./program1" command and i want to...
[7 replies] Last: the problem with wall-clock time is that it is counting the time that ... (by ne555)
how can I create a function that return out array ? pls help

Im doing research about electrical and now Im writing the code to output the electric current according to degree input. my code have no function at all, so I ...
[no replies]
by tdk93
loop supposed to exit on new line but doesn't

I want to store a big integer in an array. As a result i want the program to take each integer as a character store it in the array. If a new line or space is e...
[1 reply] : Your loop works fine for me. Are you sure that the problem is there? W... (by MiiNiPaa)
Explain this program

Can someone please explain the logical thought process that's going behind the scenes when this program compiles? #include <iomanip> //used for set/get f...
[1 reply] : Can someone please explain the logical thought process that's going b... (by CodeGoggles)
by Blank
Need help with my program please! Arrays, functions, etc

so far this is what i have.. i pretty much tried to do as much as i could on my own..and here are the instruction i have to follow when making the program i ...
[8 replies] Last: @pindrought alright man i think i can manage trying to figuring out th... (by Blank)
by ak16
Virtual Table

I am trying to draw virtual table for following classes:- class Base { public: virtual void function1() {}; virtual void function2() {}; }; class ...
[9 replies] Last: hey thanks very much to all of you guys. MiiniPaa and MikeyBoy you re... (by ak16)
Adding Node to Linked List at the Tail

Write your question here. Why does the program hang when trying to add data to the tail? The program works if you add data to the head. See lines 83 to 95. ...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. It works. I spent hours trying to f... (by phztfte1)
Need help with rpg game code

Hi i am new to programming and have just finished a book and a couple vids on c++. and am making a simple console rpg game. but i can keep this int finalHp to ...
[3 replies] Last: No problem brother just try not to over complicate stuff you know Edi... (by Pindrought)
by swikir
print specific key and value of the map

Hi, I have this code here it print all map key what I need is that how I can print a specific key and value so if the out now is 2x4 =>8 32/2 =>16 I need...
[8 replies] Last: here is my code so far. It works fine #include <iostream> #include <... (by swikir)
Need to overlap characters in 2D array.

So I'm creating a game in c++ language. I'm doing it in a simple 2D board where blocks move around in it using the key arrows. One important part of the game is...
[6 replies] Last: Thanks I will try that! (by silva1996)
May 2014 Pages: 12345... 55
  Archived months: [apr2014] [jun2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.