Beginners - November 2012 (Page 6)

Image posterization resembling Obama's Hope Campaign

In my computer science 120 course, our professor gave us a project in which we have to render an ima...
[8 replies] Last: you didnt help much. I helped, I just didn't write it for you.... (by toum)
Cannot access public constant member variable in main

Hello everyone, My code is something like this: class Base { ... } class Derived : public Base ...
[10 replies] Last: You're welcome :) (by MikeyBoy)
by Dery
Can you help me about flowcharts?

Hello, Can someone send a tutorial/or explain how to create flowchart?
[no replies]
using arrays to store and retrieve multiple info from file HELP NEEDED PLEASE! :(

the program does not sort all the information into its respective variable array. and for some reaso...
[1 reply] : Contents of " Data.txt ": November24,Tunapuna-Piarco,r,3000.00,2500.... (by chikaibeneme)
by landog
reference class object within a class

This doesn't seem to work, it gives an error "incomplete type not allowed": class Joe { int...
[6 replies] Last: To go back to the original question - the definition of Joe is incompl... (by MikeyBoy)
Pointer function to member function of pointer to class

Hello all! I have been experimenting with function pointers, and have run into a problem. I was plan...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you both, I had the arguments out of order as well as not unders... (by lfnunley)
no of lines in file..

I need a program in c++ that counts the number of lines in a given text file... idk how to even b...
[7 replies] Last: I'm giving you this because you do not sound like a programming studen... (by SamuelAdams)
How do i find the average???? please help

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int main () { int mn,mx; const int Numb = 10; int ...
[11 replies] Last: Im getting a redicously big number. Scorpic's code should work. Unl... (by Catfish3)
by r11692
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone help? I did write up a code, but my teacher doesnt like the way I went about the progra...
[no replies]
classes and inheritance, aggregation and composition

You are required to give C++ implementation of following classes: 1. PropertyPortal 2. PropertyTy...
[5 replies] Last: great work broo (by Ameen Badshah)
Help creating class objects (1,2)

The code: #include <iostream> using namespace std; class Row { public: int nLength; R...
[20 replies] Last: Syntactically, the name of an array is interchangeable with a pointer ... (by MikeyBoy)
by lyla
I can't get the it to output correctly! Please help

When it compiles I am able to enter the name but not the GPA or Major. It skips over them so that th...
[10 replies] Last: Ok I think your going to fast through the steps. Trying going back to ... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
Appending char arrays

I have a 2d char array of 10 rows * 10 columns, which I would like to put into a 1d char array. I ne...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks guys! I appear to have made the silly mistake of thinking that... (by Ozymandias0)
debugger question and BST

Which of the following is the correct statement if you want to compile a program but debug it using...
[4 replies] Last: all provided me the code. actually i know how to do for the binary sea... (by Felicia123)
C++ Books?

Hey guys, I dont really know if theres anywhere else to post this on this forum but could anyone rec...
[6 replies] Last: The book named "How to think like a computer scientist Allen B. Downey... (by Joalyimo)
WTF with this if( many strcmp() ) not working

What is the problem with this code: PROCESSENTRY32 pEntry; HANDLE pSnap; pSnap = CreateTo...
[4 replies] Last: How about this? Does this work? if((strcmp(ExeName, szExE) != 0) || (... (by Moschops)
Classes and Objects help

A question says I need to design a class called Length. The class should store the length for a stri...
[4 replies] Last: Nice... Alternatively, you could ask for feet and inches separate... (by kevinbright)
ending program with escape..?

Okay so in my program, in different menus, rather than putting an option to exit, what I wanna do ...
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/74333/ This should help you (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
do you know of a good C++ windows api used in conjunction with codeblocks

i got me 32 bit windows, and i know nada apart from everywhere i look is visual studio which i heard...
[11 replies] Last: ahhh qt :D the hell is a toolkit when its at home? installed though an... (by devonrevenge)
are their any fun beginner exercices with c++/net or do you first need a good understanding of the net

i would love to expand computer programing into the internet, im not at all familiar with unix yet o...
[10 replies] Last: can someone give me an example of c++ code that looks for hardware? i ... (by devonrevenge)
November 2012 Pages: 1... 45678... 74
  Archived months: [oct2012] [dec2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.