Beginners - November 2012 (Page 7)

Books/Reading material ?

I need some books on basic C++... that should include topics like data file handling, inheritan...
[3 replies] Last: best one in my opinion probably b/c I am using it for my class at the ... (by Blixamarkham)
Implementation of FFT in TMS320C6X

Hello I am Ali from Iraq, I am a Master's student in Electrical Engineering / Electronics and Comm...
[no replies]
by atp
OSX/XCODE related question.

I am very new to iPhone development OSX. I have a large application developed in CPP which i have p...
[1 reply] : The best advice I can give you is learn how to do iOS development befo... (by Grey Wolf)
address of functions

Like variables, do functions also have addressees...? if so..then how can find it..?
[3 replies] Last: void somefunc() { } typedef void (*functype)(void); void main() {... (by xdeadmonkx)
by Copy
Can anybody explain this..

I've been using g++ -Wall -W -Werror ____________.cpp -o _________ to compile my code into an execu...
[4 replies] Last: hey lets just write code without any errors then we dont need the erro... (by Aramil of Elixia)
Deleted data restoration

I have heard about softwares which can restore data which has been deleted from your computer.I want...
[8 replies] Last: and can someone tell me about DoD and guttman process to delete the fi... (by Pterodactyl)
pls help me

Hi , I am getting some boring errors .I can't get rid of them. I have libmodbus source codes co...
[4 replies] Last: Ty for your response.I will check it out. (by vFreeman)
Running time of sort help.

I wrote a test that creates different sized vectors of random integers and displays the number of ti...
[1 reply] : I think this is what you meant to write: long sort(int n) { long... (by helios)
値段が安い

I believe english could be a better choice if you need help
[2 replies] Last: dont forget your towel. (by Aramil of Elixia)
Fairey posters (posterizing) (1,2)

i need help in posterizing. the project is basically turning a picture into something similar to the...
[26 replies] Last: Try to quantize the r,g,b values. (by ne555)
When using fstream, how can I start outputting in a specific place?

Hello. I have a ofstream with text already in it. There are for example 2 lines START FINI...
[1 reply] : You can set the starting position at the end of the file with openmode... (by maeriden)
by Ch1156
Encryption program help

Ok so im making an encryption program and its supposed to go through the text document and replace w...
[17 replies] Last: I disagree with having the lower & upper arrays at all, or using the f... (by TheIdeasMan)
Problem with using strings

Hello. I am currently writing code for a text based game and for some reason when I type in to displ...
[7 replies] Last: yes i do. you know what fine. its not that important to me. but dont c... (by Aramil of Elixia)
Class Vs. Structure

What are the differences between a class and a structure ? (Besides the fact that the default acc...
[6 replies] Last: There was a whole discussion on this same topic in another forum post ... (by HellfireXP)
by N0obie
How to check duplicates from a regex result?

Hello, as my nickname states I'm a noob in C++ I'm parsing results from a file with regex and i g...
[4 replies] Last: Somebody give some hint please, i don't know...Still reading to try fi... (by N0obie)
Cards Program

I am interested in creating a few card programs and I have the first part complete (basis for all th...
[3 replies] Last: This deck only has 52 cards (no jokers). But yeah, I do need to go ba... (by HellfireXP)
User Inputs 10 Integers into Array

Hi there! I am currently taking my first programming class and we have reached Arrays. I have follow...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you so much for your help! I changed the code just like you said... (by Blixamarkham)
Append element to array

Hello. I'm new at C++ coming from a good experience with Python. I have an array string x = {"a...
[5 replies] Last: i can resize it. http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/86408/ (by Aramil of Elixia)
Associative Array/Dictionary in C++?

Hello, Python experienced and new at C++ user here. I've a function, and need to return usernames a...
[2 replies] Last: That's called std::map (or std::multimap if multiple keys are allowed... (by Plazmotech)
printing 2d arrays, swapping and reverse

I am trying to write a program to print a 2d array, swap certain elements, and print it in reverse T...
[no replies]
November 2012 Pages: 1... 56789... 74
  Archived months: [oct2012] [dec2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.