Beginners - November 2012 (Page 74)

Help with asking user to input numbers?

Just to be clear, I chose Computer Programming as a minor, because I thought it would be interesting...
[2 replies] Last: Sorry to hear about your situation but I agree with SamuelAdams, stay ... (by Longazan)
a girl is stuck trying to create parts inventory

thanks melissa
[8 replies] Last: @ ResidentBiscuit : I laughed :) Wazzak (by closed account zb0S216C)
Member Variable with Limited Scope

Hello all, I've got a beginner question about object orientation in c++... Let's say I have two i...
[5 replies] Last: No, not really. Though I don't really see why you'd have the need f... (by Disch)
by Nausea
Box collision with changing Box size

Hi there! I have a real big problem solving how I can make sure my sprite does not get stuck when...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks for the reply. Well this "game" (which isn't really a game, jus... (by Nausea)
Codeline Help....

Write down C statements to perform the following operations. Take x, y and z from the user: z = 4.2...
[3 replies] Last: include ; at the end of line 6 edit Im sure your are learning C++ o... (by vichu8888)
Eliminating text

When I run a program and I get all my text up, is there a way to press a button and delete all the t...
[2 replies] Last: Yes. But I don't want to close the whole application, I just want all ... (by Hazique35)
Box Dimensions

#include <iostream> #include <iomanip> using namespace std; int main() { float A, G, V, Q; c...
[1 reply] : 1. Please use code tags. See http://cplusplus.com/articles/z13hAqkS/... (by webJose)
ENUMERATIONS

I know what enumerations are but I don't really understand how to use them or what I could do with t...
[4 replies] Last: @ Peter87 : I omitted the overload for simplicity. I assumed Hazique3... (by closed account zb0S216C)
printf statement

can anyone please help me to figure out the 10 tokens present in a following c statement??? pri...
[6 replies] Last: I'd parse that. Yeah, that's right. (by AbstractionAnon)
for loop

hi I reed that code in some where: int arr = {3,4,5,32,4,2,4,5,2,5,3}; for(int i = 0; arr ; ...
[2 replies] Last: Any scalar expression in a condition explicitly converted to the bool ... (by vlad from moscow)
Looping to search object

here is my current code #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; template...
[1 reply] : erm . i feel that template class is hard for people isn't? . haha.. (by BasicNewbie)
how would you call member functions in a function

im trying to use a function in main that calls a specific object to perform its function, just i don...
[3 replies] Last: It is no matter. But in any case if you are going to call non-static c... (by vlad from moscow)
linear search

hi I have a problem in this code void l_search() { int item,i; int arr = {2,3,4,5,...
[5 replies] Last: @vlad & @Chervil thanks alot ^_^ (by Sarah93)
Longest held Rule

Hi Everyone I done a project in C++ where I have to deal with stocks buying and selling in stock ex...
[no replies]
whats wrong with this coding ??? help me!!

got a few failed.. but i dont know how to know what it is.. help me please #include <iostream>...
[2 replies] Last: It's hard to understand the meaning (or even the intended meaning) of ... (by Chervil)
Factorial problem

Hey guys, I'm making a program that takes an input and chucks out the factorial result. Now the pr...
[13 replies] Last: oh damn forgot the ' '. it has to hit one so the user can make a selec... (by Aalnius)
Functios

Can someone help me out, am practising functions I first did the program bellow without functions an...
[8 replies] Last: @Zereo thanks a lot. Can you tell me? if I have cin two variables in f... (by hombakazij)
Unresolved External

This is the specific error: Error 4 error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals Error 3 error LN...
[2 replies] Last: You're right!! Thanks, I feel so stupid (: (by Sunny101)
November 2012 Pages: 1... 727374
  Archived months: [oct2012] [dec2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.