Beginners - November 2017 (Page 2)

Reading data from file and performing matrix multiplication

hii.. i am new to c++ am trying to perform a matrix multiplication taking data from a file.But am unable to get the multiplication part.Someone plz help me to f...
[2 replies] Last: Thanku for your reply..I have made changes to my code...Can you plz te... (by veenatapaswi)
class Piece For Critique

This is not a question problem. More of a solved code that I would appreciate advice on. I do already know about the "using namespace std;" and "std::" befor...
[1 reply] : I just like utilizing "using namespace std;", because since I am a be... (by coder777)
Changing console output without reprinting ?

I'm making c++ labyrinth game and ı wonder if is there any way to changing console output without system("cls") then cout everything again?
[1 reply] : https://stackoverflow.com/questions/6486289/how-can-i-clear-console (by Thomas1965)
by Mapu0o
Shooting competition

Hello people! I need help with an exam task that I can not handle ... I'm new to programming and I have no idea how to do it. I'll be grateful for your help! He...
[8 replies] Last: I understood what is wrong - just my IDE is not ok... (by Mapu0o)
Help with Testing code and correct output

Hello, Could you help me with getting this code to work with free online compilers for testing purposes. I want to use the Standard text input so it read...
[2 replies] Last: Did you happen to know what library that you added is causing this err... (by sr2cute702)
Creating a TV Scheduler for Promotions between time breaks

Hi all! Im relatively new in c++. I work at a TV provider and will soon start scheduling promos (between time breaks, for example every half hour or every hour...
[5 replies] Last: I can't thank you enough AbstractionAno, thanks for taking the time t... (by joacopaz)
by Hanske
Classes output

Hello, I am learning about classes and would like to understand line for line what is actually happening in this code here. What is A() { a=2; } exactly?...
[1 reply] : See: Constructors http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/classes/... (by Chervil)
by agill
Searching a 2d array and printing results

Hello! I have a four digit number that I need to search an array for and print a string of words. I've seen a few examples but it was hard to relate it to my...
[3 replies] Last: You can look at each value in the array individually when trying to fi... (by joe864864)
Double-linked list shaker sort

Hi everybody. I'm havin problems with an assignment where I have to sort a randomly generated double linked list. I must only edit the swap and sort functions ...
[9 replies] Last: Still didn't work; the program crashes at the ap.n = b line. Anyway I ... (by lekfanda)
std out of range?

hi i am fairly new to C++ and i am making a program that encrypts and decrypts messages with a cypher i made. how it works is i input a letter and it gives me ...
[3 replies] Last: never mind i added a space in the front of the string to hold the 0 sp... (by JefferyTheBattlePig)
help me about declaring vairable faster and not dublicate

i have many functions in main()...but i just want 2 special functions which use the same vairables work well without declare vairables again and again and dont ...
[6 replies] Last: Declaring this way can really harm your software as doing so tend to g... (by benhart)
fstream: How to take a float from ifstream and do math problems with it

I need to take a number from an ifstream inputFile, add or subtract (depending on what the user wants), do that operation with the number and then write it back...
[4 replies] Last: Just as my initial thoughts based on your project description, what yo... (by Sh0es)
Reading in Names and grades

I am trying to read in a file and read out its contents to another. I have 3 categories to fit the grades in English, History, and Math some problems I have is ...
[1 reply] : input file 6 Bunny, Bugs Math 90 86 80 95 100 99 96 93 Schmuckatelli, ... (by oatmeal678)
How to print 3 values per line

My program reads 366 lines of data from a file, each line has 2 values; minimum temperature and maximum temperature. I want to output when there were three cons...
[3 replies] Last: Hello ElleJay, just curious if there is any way I could download the ... (by Handy Andy)
wxwidgets not compiling

Hi guys the questiosn been asked before but seems to be differen in my case I have now been at this for 5 hours yes 5 hours trying to set up wxwidgets with code...
[6 replies] Last: ohh ok I never knew that thought they differed just slightly (by adam2016)
by Chaost
Starting out with modding

I want to get started in modding games, and I've found a game I'd like to try modding slightly. The game is unity based, and I just have a question regarding wh...
[2 replies] Last: I probably should've included this in the main post! I've used softwar... (by Chaost)
adding components to panel or window

hi guys I'm just playing around with wxwidgets,I'm trying to add a button to my frame,I have something wrong but I'm not sure what I think it could be the valid...
[2 replies] Last: thanks Peter =) (by adam2016)
was not declared in this scope

Hi guys I am trying to get a console window to appear and display a cout stream with my wxwidget app anyway I heard you can do this with two lines of code but i...
[3 replies] Last: thanks guys yeah that's the problem I think I checked the setup.h hea... (by adam2016)
wxwidgets no main function

so after a full 12 hours trying to get Wxwidgets set up finally it seems to work,I reinstalled everything and cleaned up codeblocks directory etc, anyway wha...
[2 replies] Last: thanks Yanson (by adam2016)
Having trouble reading in new data into fstream

I am constructing a program that is basically a bank app. I know how to read in NEW "accounts" into a fstream file but the second option is to enter transaction...
[2 replies] Last: I actually figured it out. I changed my code to: cout << "Enter tran... (by priscilla96)
November 2017 Pages: 1234... 33
  Archived months: [oct2017] [dec2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.