Beginners - November 2017 (Page 32)

Invert RGB Colors of a bitmap image using C++ in Microsoft Visual Studio.

Hello all! I am new to C++ coding using Visual Studio and this is my first post. I need help in creating a program in C++ without using structures which can re...
[12 replies] Last: Thank you for ur time. Its really been helpful. I understand the conce... (by adnan83)
the bug of my programmar

SumStopGame is a simple game played between two players. Each player will enter an integer (between 1 and 200) in turns, and the player loses if the sum of all...
[1 reply] : your program has a lot of problems I think mostly due to line 20. You... (by SamuelAdams)
this questions for C++ for how to use getline() function get all the data from input file.

this questions for C++ for how to use getline() function get all the data from input file. I have input file like that: 1039547 Jabob Smith 120000 10...
[2 replies] Last: Your first problem is not knowing how to format your code. (by SamuelAdams)
difference between char* s and char *s?

I see in linked list they use node* next instead of node *next. node is a structure.
[2 replies] Last: There is no difference. Both create a pointer to a Node type. Which si... (by knowclue)
by MegsD
Any Efficient way to do this

The program tells you what you can do depending on your age. /*This is basically the what the program is supposed to do in the windows form application*/ //sp...
[6 replies] Last: there are 2 ways to make this type of logic problem more efficient. ... (by jonnin)
incomplete program- help needed with insertbeg() function

I am doing linked lists and want to enter new values to beginning of my list. Can't figure out what to do in insertbeg(int x) function. #include<iostre...
[4 replies] Last: I gave you comments explaining each line of my insertbeg(). Regarding... (by AbstractionAnon)
programme

I m little stuck in my programme which I got as a assignment today can anyone direct me that how to make a programme to find the roots of quadratic equation..?...
[5 replies] Last: All right, I would start then by creating the function that will retur... (by knowclue)
Trying to cout an array that user has made

So I prompted the user to choose an array size (max 100) and input values. However, when I try printing the actual array, I get some huge number. Someone sugges...
[1 reply] : It looks like your loop has things the wrong way round. You should get... (by Repeater)
output

i want to ask how to copy one of outputs in while loop to display outside the loop #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> #include <cmath> using namespace ...
[2 replies] Last: If you want a value created inside a loop to be printed after the loop... (by Enoizat)
Stuck on how to start project

I am a little stuck on how to start this project that I just got. My main goal is to create a class that allows me to manipulate a .csv file in such a way to wh...
[1 reply] : CSV files are simply text files that have a comma between the 'columns... (by jonnin)
Dude with not recognition class

Hi everybody, im new here and this is my first post. I am a beginner in c++ and i have a problem with a part of my code. The problem is that the program d...
[4 replies] Last: That often indicates a missing piece of punctuation on a preceding lin... (by Repeater)
someone please run my code and tell me what's wrong with it

weird symbols come in the output along with the intended output. #include<iostream> #include<string.h> using namespace std; class sales { private: ch...
[3 replies] Last: Line 23 has: sales s1("Raman",5000) and warning mentions conversion... (by keskiverto)
by Elsino
Problem STRTOK 2D ARRAY

Write your question here. So i have created a 2d array with malloc and I m trying to STRTOK a file and put the words in the array.I managed to do that but for ...
[3 replies] Last: Allocate the memory for the array after you know how many words you ha... (by MikeyBoy)
Closing the Console after cout

I'm writing a small game for university and on launch it gives the user the choice whether to actually play the game by either entering N/Y. If the player enter...
[1 reply] : if (answer == "N" || "n") I assume answer is declared as a string?... (by Chervil)
Need help opeing and closing the file

// This program reads data from a file and // prints it in a nicely aligned table. // PUT YOUR NAME HERE. #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> #include...
[1 reply] : Missing header fstream. No idea where you're getting tmpfile from; no... (by Repeater)
by yasleo
assistance with file program

Hello Everyone I am a bit stuck on this program, if you can offer some insight to what may be wrong or any tips to get my code in working order I will appreciat...
[1 reply] : The code is ok. I get the following output: 10 2 18 5 4 So what's t... (by Chervil)
input from file into an array

I need to take input from a file and insert it into an array to be used in a later function... How do I do that? mainly.. how do i take it character by char...
[1 reply] : You could read from the file like this. // declare and open the... (by Chervil)
calculator error

Hey guys I'm still a beginner in c++ and i wanted to make a calculator in c++, the problem is that when using my calculator the first answer is always wrong, i...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you so much! (by asdffg126)
Cant Get Header And Translation Unit Correct

I'm just learning i build a simple logging function in the Main.cpp file but i want to break it out into a Log.h and Log.cpp file but I'm struggling please help...
[2 replies] Last: thanks for setting me straight I've been coding with VB.Net for along... (by madaxe2018)
Help with array

Does anyone understand what this problem is asking me to do? I understand I have to use a loop and array, but the rest isn't clear to me. "Write a program t...
[1 reply] : the rest: - inside a loop get a value from the user. - check if t... (by closed account SECMoG1T)
November 2017 Pages: 1... 30313233
  Archived months: [oct2017] [dec2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.