Beginners - November 2018 (Page 24)

Problem exchanging values using pointers.

hi, i've been having trouble with relocating a value in a vector when using pointers as passage in the 'exchange' function. in this exercise i need to read n v...
[1 reply] : is 4 > 6? no, skip if body. is 4 > 5? no, skip if body. is 4 > 3? yes.... (by jonnin)
by typinc
How to use a function in a CLASS

Hi, I successfully made my first programme with a CLASS. The code is separated by main.cpp / Fusee.cpp / Fusee.h. Now I want to had a function f.allume(); int e...
[1 reply] : You have to call the function somewhere. If not in main, you need to ... (by jonnin)
by kmce
Random number

Hi, I am trying to generate random numbers, but I want to generate a new number on each mouse click. I have used srand(time(0)); for this, but the number is obv...
[3 replies] Last: Ah, OK I was confused with the rand and srand. Once I moved the srand ... (by kmce)
by typinc
declaration is incompatible with...

Hi, i'm trying to make a function dessinerFusee() to cout something with the operator<< but I have this "declaration is incompatible with" error coming from des...
[7 replies] Last: Interesting. Thanks for the response. (by Ganado)
Troubles on Homework

I encounter troubles while doing my homework when my professor ask us to use structure to print out the division in a company that has the highest sales. I'd re...
[3 replies] Last: Hello Kiara Chern, One of the things you will find when writing progr... (by Handy Andy)
November 2018 Pages: 1... 222324
  Archived months: [oct2018] [dec2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.