Beginners - November 2019 (Page 2)

Modify a value in a set after being pushed?

So here's my code. It's mostly finished(I think) besides the end. So my problem is that I have to rearrange the term(Spring, 2019) in order of the season and ye...
[4 replies] Last: WOWWWWWW, There was & where a % is supposed to be. Just spent an hour ... (by sadCoder)
Help Vector to Function

Hi, I'm new to C ++ and need help. I have the task of restructuring to send values to a vector and to pass them from a vector to a function. Visual logs errors....
[2 replies] Last: It works. Thank you very much (by dmajfez7)
Activity Planner Program

I'm pretty new to c++. I've taken a couple of classes and I'm currently working on a program that lets the user input a list of activities for the day, and then...
[2 replies] Last: This helps very much. Thanks! ^_^ (by cupcake007)
Coordinates of graph

Hello, the input will be the number of vertices then output is to display the number of edges present and then showing the individual coordinates of each graph....
[3 replies] Last: The simplest way of finding out if a code works ... is to try it. No ... (by lastchance)
Sparse matrix: How to write

https://www.myprepaidcenter.website/ #include <iostream> #include <vector> #include <cstdlib> using namespace std; struct MatrizEncadeadaElemento { unsign...
[no replies]
by Zii
expected deceleration before '}' token

Okay... I'm getting "expected deceleration before '}' token on line 98" If I remove a couple brackets, the code runs but incorrectly. It will loop at the seat s...
[3 replies] Last: Unlike the commercial editions of Visual Studio, the Community Editio... (by mbozzi)
by Zii
Error: expected ; before 'endl'

Any idea why I'm getting that on line 25 & line 26? Unless I am seriously misreading this, I clearly see ;'s where they should be. I must have messed something...
[3 replies] Last: Gosh darn it, okay I added the cin >> email. Still an idiot making si... (by Zii)
installing c++ on my laptop

Not able to install Borland C++ 5.02 on my laptop. It is showing messages like 1. Attempting to copy a file that is open in memory: "C:/BC5/BCUNREG.PAK".Fil...
[13 replies] Last: ok, thank you a lot for detailed description! I see now. it's indeed v... (by malibor)
I NEED HELP I can't get this to work....

I am writing a code to compare if a number is positive, negative or zero.. I can't get the loop to work, not sure why.. and it always says positive for zero... ...
[4 replies] Last: #include <iostream> using namespace std; float num; string checkNu... (by nuderobmonkey)
by Bopaki
Asking for help on this exercise from DS Malik

a.Write the definition of the function setData of the class two. b.Write the definition of the function print of the class two. #include<iostream> usi...
[5 replies] Last: Thank you all!!! This function sorted out my problem eventually void... (by Bopaki)
by Bopaki
I am having problems with inheritance

I get there erros: exercise5.cpp: In member function `void bClass::set(int, int, int)': C:\Dev-Cpp\exercise5.cpp:12: error: `int aClass::u' is private C:\...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you all!!! Sorted out the problem eventually (by Bopaki)
Vector Program Help

I need help with a c++ program using vectors. Below is my code It requires me to use vectors. This is the question: Write a programme that allows the use...
[5 replies] Last: Thank you so much for the code, I still learning more about vectors. A... (by KingReno)
Trouble reading from a file - I'm stuck and ran out of ideas

Hi, This is just the very first part of the program and I can't seem to get it working. All I want it to do is read the file into 3 parallel arrays, and cou...
[1 reply] : First things this: int rows; string months ; is not allowed in ... (by jlb)
How to make it with std::thread (GenerateRSAKey)

I have no idea how to use threads but I need to process it with big numbers. void Source::GenerateRSAKey() { cout << "Minél nagyobb prímet adjon me...
[1 reply] : The BigInteger is a class to use big numbers, GCD is the greatest com... (by Davoda1)
by bhaci
error: expression cannot be used as a function

Hello all, I made a gueesing number program and I had a error just 3 lines of it. I could not find the mistake. else if (((userNumberDigits ==numberDigi...
[6 replies] Last: Oh god. I see now. Thank you for your help. Now I have zero error. (by bhaci)
Array question

This is going to sound silly to be honest given I've done more complex programs and post here from time to time, but I need quick help with something. I've been...
[10 replies] Last: push-back triggers an internal very slow performing resize if you do t... (by jonnin)
by hbcpp
Do you agree with this statement?

I am reading a c++ book (Thinking In C++ 2nd Edition). I got to a chapter where it talks about STL containers and it states: Even though the STL containers...
[5 replies] Last: At the time IIRC the STL was not an official part of C++. The STL wa... (by jlb)
by Ch1156
Best way to go about doing this

So Im trying to strengthen my knowledge of using classes correctly and i've come a little further. I'm trying to make all my classes like I was told is the best...
[18 replies] Last: ah, thank you! (by Ch1156)
Framework to develop web applications with C++

I have a web page developed with a CMS and I’m thinking about doing something more personalized to allow users to manage their poker accounts on my website. ...
[1 reply] : Take a look at Wt. See: https://www.webtoolkit.eu/wt It might not th... (by coder777)
Need help on where i should call a virtual function

Sorry for the long ass code, let me explain briefly. I made a main class - Worker and two derived classes - hourlyworker, salaried worker. I made a virtual func...
[4 replies] Last: Currently there is no need for compute_pay() to be virtual because you... (by dhayden)
November 2019 Pages: 1234... 17
  Archived months: [oct2019] [dec2019]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.