Beginners - October 2012 (Page 80)

bad_alloc due to memory allocation in a loop

Hey all. I am brand new to C++, but decided to try it out for a project I am working on. The progr...
[1 reply] : I believe I solved the error--it turns out that every subarray of dpt ... (by OccamsChainsaw)
Football calculator

Hello guys! I am a complete beginner at C++ and have run into a lot of problems, but google has s...
[2 replies] Last: I see, your formula would be fine as well, but is there any reason to ... (by StevetheHunter)
RemoveAll function

I've coded the program. However, when I run it, it crashes at the end and adds extra random numbers...
[1 reply] : Here is the test coding: #include <iostream> #include "arrayListT... (by zero7741)
Help please!! having trouble using booleans/ if statements

I have included the code I am working on. I am new to the C++ programing and I am not understanding ...
[5 replies] Last: I've been working on my program and it still doesnt work. This is what... (by ariana2608)
segfault and gdb won't give me a line number

I'm getting a segfault somewhere in this method: void drawBattle::loadImage(int index, string fil...
[no replies]
help me quick please new to c++

code is at bottom please help have to make the program below display lettergrade next to aver...
[3 replies] Last: You can change ALL the float types to int. (by Blue Shell)
cin.get(char) + switch statement

Hey everyone, I am currently struggeling with using the get function of the standard input stream...
[2 replies] Last: ok You need to place brackets around each of your cases (this is good ... (by soranz)
by jamkas
Polynomial with Class and Header

Gentlemen, I'm very confused by this recent assignment I received from my Professor. Here is the ...
[2 replies] Last: Here is the output I'm trying to get : Sample output – user input... (by jamkas)
by moot1
how can i improve this

how can i improve this calculator? #include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> using namespace st...
[6 replies] Last: Essentially, to be able to make calculations based on something like t... (by soranz)
by nkyle
Help w/ Ogre and Dev-C++ & inline from headers

I'm trying to set up Ogre with Dev-C++, having problems! I always get a inline from other header fi...
[no replies]
Self implementation of std::next_permutation(), just want to check something

I wrote my own version of next_permutation() and it works fine, but am I missing something? bool...
[2 replies] Last: Nope, no complaints from the compiler. Instead of setting a breakpoi... (by georgep)
FileAPI.h

Hi, I am using Windows 7 64-bit and Visual Studio 2008 version 9.0.21022.8. In short, I am loo...
[7 replies] Last: Chech out their entries in MSDN http://msdn.microsoft.com e.g. Get... (by andywestken)
Return 2

It has been solved
[2 replies] Last: return is a very specific word that I don't think you meant to use h... (by Stewbond)
How to store searched elements in an array

Hi I'm rather new to c++ and have a homework assignment that requires me to make a .txt file with na...
[1 reply] : I do not know how to store the data in an array because the size of th... (by vlad from moscow)
Search Through Directories

I am using Mac OSX 10.8 with g++ 4.2.1 I have a directory (dataSets) which stores a unified set o...
[no replies]
by Yoda
Begginer) Is DEV-C++ question

Is it the best program to start learning programming/compiling in. Or should I upgrade to some other...
[5 replies] Last: Is none using microsoft visual studio? :> (by Serri)
Program homework help (C++)

Assignment: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B3Nv216jMOaLMVRNWXNiejh4ckk I'm not sure as to how ...
[2 replies] Last: /*int*/ totaldrinks = (coffee * 1.35) + (latte * 3.15) + (mocha * 3.4... (by ne555)
Problem with a begginer exercise

Hello, I'm learning by myself C++ and I have to create a program that converts a cipher of seconds ...
[1 reply] : remove the & should look like this printf ("Equivalent to "); prin... (by Serri)
Nested Loop

I am supposed to use a nested loop to create a 10x10 pattern of 9's. It's not filling in the middle....
[2 replies] Last: LOL wow... thank you (by nothing3)
inputting into a text file...only more complicated

i know that cin will end after the first white space so im supposed to use getline instead, the pro...
[2 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <fstream> using nam... (by devonrevenge)
October 2012 Pages: 1... 7879808182... 84
  Archived months: [sep2012] [nov2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.