Beginners - October 2012 (Page 9)

Fix an almost complete program? Alternating Sum Program

Basically what I'm trying to do is make a program that excepts a variable amount of numbers such as 12, 4, 6 ,7, 9 and make it come out as 12-4+6-7+9 and have a...
[2 replies] Last: Ok I see what your saying about the second for loop but what should I ... (by birdwalkr)
by dcftci
data sending to text file !!

Hi, my program sends data to a certain file but the program creates data for 2500 times and each time the previous number is erased and new number is saved t...
[8 replies] Last: First: What do you mean when you say "turn"? That makes no sense at ... (by IWishIKnew)
Values aren't getting copied.

Near the bottom I want the highest and lowest digit from an array but it doesn't reassign one of the variables in my loop. What is the problem? #include <i...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you. I didn't even notice that (by closed account y6DLy60M)
clock.Reset() setting clock to weird time

Im trying to make a target launcer fire a target every 5 seconds. The problem is that the clock starts acting funny after the first target is launched. Here is ...
[7 replies] Last: Aha i found the answer. I needed to do i= targets.erase(i) instead o... (by nano511)
by bbeth
squaring and cubing numbers- I have fixed some stuff

First I would like to know if there is a place where you post examples of how to write certain codes? Second I am supposed to write a program that asks the u...
[8 replies] Last: I have a quick question. I am supposed to save the calculations in a s... (by bbeth)
program of employee class

Hi, What's the problem of my program? #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; const int n=10; class employee { int a; int h; int n; int e;...
[6 replies] Last: Thank you for answers .It fixed (by alirah84)
Creating Rock Paper Scissors game.

Why am I getting infinite loops for each user input? PLEASE HELP! /****************************************************************************************** ...
[1 reply] : The loop will run as long as play is y or Y. Where, inside that loop... (by Moschops)
Structures Problem

I have a code : struct Node { struct Node (int data) { this->data = data; } int data; }; int main () { ...
[2 replies] Last: I think the best way to do it would be struct Node { int data; ... (by Gulshan Singh)
Adding a find element in a simple linked list

So i have the code, the way i want it but i need to add a find to it. The code is not mine, i found an example online, and i need to add find. It should be...
[3 replies] Last: I needed a break :) @ case 10 Now it works just fine. (by inukshuk)
by nexos
HELP

need help how can i write root on 3 plz help
[4 replies] Last: ty (by nexos)
Help with Bank Deposit loop problem

I can't figure out how to fix my while loop. When I enter 'n' to discontinue putting in deposit amounts, the loop still goes on. I was going to try and create...
[2 replies] Last: Okay, now I understand why there is a semicolon after the 'while' para... (by Reynolds773)
Fix my sum array program?

Just trying to make a simple program that adds the numbers inputted. Not sure how to set it so you dont have to have a set amount of numbers such as "2" in mine...
[3 replies] Last: If you just want to add some numbers, you don't need an array at all: ... (by Chervil)
by nexos
need help

need help with this program .... dont know how to start .. plz help: Write a program that will ask the user to be entered necessary data to describe geometri...
[1 reply] : Come up with at least the basic program structure, post the code here ... (by codewalker)
C++ Dynamic Array & Ifstream

I have a question about the problem I'm working on right now. What I'm suppose to do is read text from a txt file into a dynamic array. So what I need to do is ...
[3 replies] Last: if you need array of int int *arr //read the number of elements ar... (by codewalker)
by dcftci
file vector data transport

Is it possible that the same code works for one program but not in another cpp file? when I write it exactly same in another cpp file it doesn't work!!! here i...
[3 replies] Last: actually it works but the data inside the vector is not the same with ... (by dcftci)
what is :: called

Hi, Can anybody tell me what is :: symbol called in C++?
[4 replies] Last: Examples: #include <iostream> using namespace std; int a = 2; // gl... (by Stewbond)
cannot convert parameter 1 from status to status&

Hi; I have to use a enum so I can practice what we just learned in class.I keep getting a error. I want to show you my code. I don't know where to put the enum ...
[15 replies] Last: Scratch that I got it .... THANKS AGAIN FOR THE HELP! (by jlillie89)
I need help with a simple fix

my code works fine and compiles im just having trouble with what the condition should be for the do-while loop to have the program exist if the user enters a q ...
[5 replies] Last: while (function != 'q' || 'Q' ); This means keep doing the loop as ... (by Moschops)
Array Comparison

Im suppose to get the number of times my program compares the values inputed how to do i get that to happen and display the number? #include <iostream> usin...
[1 reply] : does anyone know how to do this (by buddy208)
by skarla
sound in c++

I have download the sdl_Mixer in SDL,but i need some help. Could help me someone? my skype is hepic.hepic
[no replies]
October 2012 Pages: 1... 7891011... 84
  Archived months: [sep2012] [nov2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.