Beginners - October 2013 (Page 3)

problem printing in terminal

i have a function that i am calling: ldu1::ldu1(const_bit_queue& frame_body) : voice_d...
[3 replies] Last: One possibility is that the standard output (via printf) is buffered, ... (by Chervil)
by gudeh
Stop the program an amount of time.

Ok, so I have to implement a round-robin simulator. The problem is that simulator should stop(as if ...
[1 reply] : The easiest way to make a sleep function would be to simply have a tim... (by NT3)
code runs, but not the way it's supposed to

Hexadecimal numerals are integers written in base 16.The 16 digits used are '0' through '9' plus 'a...
[5 replies] Last: the program needs to convert hexa to binary? (by wwwiii)
Adding Another function

Warning 1 warning C4717: 'myStrCat' : recursive on all control paths, function will cause runtime st...
[7 replies] Last: i enabled pm (by MathNerd)
PLEASE HELP ME!! project on arrays and reading from files

*********I am a new c++ learner and was having trouble with my code.*********** This is the assign...
[3 replies] Last: for(int i=0; i<5; i++){ cout<<"enter name"<<endl cin>>name >>; ....etc... (by wwwiii)
Web services

Hello, This is my first time posting in here and i hope you guys will be able to help me out. I...
[no replies]
Question about array of structures

I need to create an array of Structures. I'm trying to do it this way and it compiles fine. Is my us...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks, you two. :) (by cpplearner91)
How to count the number of times a letter appears in string.

Excuse me all. I am having a really hard time understanding how to tackle a homework problem I have....
[3 replies] Last: another thing to mention. a = a + 1 is equivilant to a += 1; ( += is t... (by giblit)
by jer311
Deleting duplicates

I am having troubles with my deleting_duplicates function at the end and cannot return the correct v...
[14 replies] Last: got it, thanks! (by jer311)
How to use endl

How can I use endl #include <cstdlib> #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace ...
[3 replies] Last: when you ouput ( cout ) instead of say outputting a string , number , ... (by giblit)
Help me

endl will not work for some reason. When i input the name in console it says random numbers instead ...
[7 replies] Last: It's only a misdemeanor ;) (by LB)
Cant get code to work please help!!!

Just finished my project and the code isn't quite working. I cant get my programs loop to work corre...
[4 replies] Last: Just include your name in the code and if your professor's software pi... (by LB)
by Ariamn
Vectors

Hello, I'm trying to write a code, for homework assignment, called increasing. What the program is ...
[5 replies] Last: Oh, I see what you mean - I would personally consider that both ways, ... (by LB)
Quicksort question

I was hoping someone could explain how the quick() function and the partition() function works. ...
[6 replies] Last: Alas, I still have quite a bit to do... so it may be a while longer. ... (by Duoas)
by bardia
Reading Data from Text File Problem?

I'm writing a code for password keeping. Unfortunately, in the main() I can not pull "out password" ...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks NwN that helped me solve it! :D (by bardia)
Capitalizing specific elements of array using toupper

How would I capitalize the first and fifth element of "the fox" using toupper. i cant figure it out...
[4 replies] Last: Ah yeah that would be more practical to be honest I didn't even realiz... (by giblit)
by guesto
craps game need help getting started.

For this program, simulate a craps game for a total of at most 20 wagers. That is, the first playe...
[1 reply] : Someone made a thread earlier today about a similar program. You could... (by Annatar)
what am i doing wrong with calculator?

So I am a complete noob at programming this is my very first time actually attempting it. I don't ha...
[1 reply] : I compiled your program using VS2010 and it appears to operate just fi... (by AbstractionAnon)
Two Matrices

I have two matrices that are input from data files. I'm trying to find the maximum value in the FIRS...
[5 replies] Last: My problem was the i++ where it should have been j++ like you said... (by Cryptik)
October 2013 Pages: 12345... 86
  Archived months: [sep2013] [nov2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.