Beginners - October 2019 (Page 18)

Error C1083 part 2

continued from part 1 this->label6->Text = L"Starts"; // // label7 // this->label7->AutoSize = true; this->label7->Font = (gcnew S...
[4 replies] Last: Your code doesn't show where you attempt to #include that file. If yo... (by Ganado)
class help

When I output the following code, it gives me default average and letter grade //return an input integer within range ,start and end int inputInteger...
[12 replies] Last: Of course Young Grasshopper. (by zapshe)
by sf0912
How to read one row from a file in c++?

I have this text file: 0 // initial state B 0 0 0 0 B // initial cell values on tape 0 0 0 0 R // move right 0 1 0 1 R // move right 0 B 1 B L //...
[1 reply] : Call getline() once, to read line 1 (but don't use the result) Call ge... (by salem c)
Please help me with two issues I have on a program.

[4 replies] Last: You could use a nested loop: #include <iostream> #include <string> #... (by zapshe)
Determine the sum of even numbers

Determine the sum of the even numbers between 1 and n. n is specified by the user. Example: If the user enters 16, compute the sum of 2 + 4 + 6 + …16 If th...
[3 replies] Last: Er, math, dudes. #include <iostream> #include <string> int main( i... (by Duthomhas)
Im new to c++ and switch case menu

I keep getting this error In function 'int main()':| |93|error: expected 'while' before '}' token| |93|error: expected '(' before '}' token| |93|error: exp...
[1 reply] : Your do needs a while at the end of it. You should not be surroun... (by fiji885)
Formatting Date

How do I get it to say "Invalid Length" if the code is greater than 8 digits or less than 8. #include <iostream> int main() { int CurrentDate, Day, Month, Yea...
[2 replies] Last: Hello cplusplusgod12, I put this quickly. It may not be the best, but... (by Handy Andy)
October 2019 Pages: 1... 161718
  Archived months: [sep2019] [nov2019]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.