Beginners (Page 100)

I.Q test game help

Hello everyone! Recently, I tried in some experimentations based on an I.Q Test game. Let me know if...
[5 replies] Last: I might not understand something. It looks like the user selects a di... (by dhayden)
problem using isalpha()

I want to write a program which take three float input from user and break if user enters an alphabe...
[3 replies] Last: if a,b,c are declared floats then all you need to do is check there wa... (by Jaybob66)
C++ member initialisation of an array element

How to do member initialisation of an array element ? class A { public: A(const cha...
[1 reply] : class A { public: A() = default; A(const char*) {} }; class ... (by MiiNiPaa)
by Fedeb
Overloaded operators

Hi, im reading Cplusplus tutorials and i dont fully understand why does the new definition of operat...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks! your explanation help me a lot. (by Fedeb)
by h4ever
What design to choose when dealing with images? Interlacing

Hi. I am staring to learn how to use libpng, libjpeg and libjpeg-turbo libraries. I have noticed the...
[no replies]
Accessing a pointer object member variable

Hello, I am wondering what is the difference between ptr->age = 11; and (*p...
[2 replies] Last: As LB said, the only difference is what keys you press. Standard defin... (by MiiNiPaa)
Function calling in another function help

I'm making a guessing game where the program has to guess the user's number, so it's kinda backwards...
[1 reply] : Why the midpoints? Shouldn't the logic be: Choose guess from [low-hig... (by keskiverto)
Why isnt this working

This code come from Bjarne Stroustrup's programming and practice book. Why isnt this working. Im usi...
[2 replies] Last: false alarm guys, i didnt even had this std_lib_facilities file in my ... (by etrusks)
solved

done
[4 replies] Last: Which one is better? I don't think there's much difference with th... (by cire)
Lost in the Loop

First I want to thank all the support for the community, you are all amazing. My issue is that when ...
[9 replies] Last: Thank you, using the //comments makes a world of difference. (by my228rocks)
Vector to array

Could somebody show me how to change this tidbit of vector code to a dynamic array? vector...
[2 replies] Last: std::vector<> is an optimised, resizeable dynamic array. There is no... (by JLBorges)
Passing 2D array into function using pointer

I've written the following program. I am trying to pass the 2D array into function using pointer and...
[3 replies] Last: Hi, here you go #include <bits/stdc++.h> using namespace std; tem... (by andy1992)
by shola
Spare a Square Problem. Need help to figure it out.

1) Use a function that generates and returns a random number between [0,1] which can be used to det...
[no replies]
by Dojo
HELP HELP HELP !

hi guys,i am very new to this site and most of all im very very very very very new to programming an...
[3 replies] Last: Every compiler is slightly different, but somewhere in your compiler's... (by Ganado)
by VVS
int main ()

how do you separate one program from another on a single file? i have to submit a hw problem that ...
[3 replies] Last: ok nevermind i got it!! thank you!!! (by VVS)
Negative arrays (Homework due Wed)

Hey, all. Sorry to return so soon, but I need help. Here is my assignment. Recall that in C++, th...
[1 reply] : Nevermind. I found a workaround. (by herooftime1000)
Why isn't my code compiling?

I am trying to write a program that asks users for inputs mass and acceleration to calculate the for...
[4 replies] Last: I would place the executable code for gathering the data from the user... (by OUIJ)
by anup30
Maximum Size of Recursive Fill

my following program fills continuous elements in 2d array recursively. but it worked only for N<180...
[14 replies] Last: is there any library facility (container?) which provides random acces... (by anup30)
by Xolin
Displaying the instance name of a struct / class

So I'm getting into objects and I have a situation where i want to display the name of the object. ...
[2 replies] Last: derp..... thanks! (by Xolin)
pointers to functions.

im completely new in c++ i was trying to write a function which returns mod of difference of two inp...
[3 replies] Last: I don't think there's any difference for functions, it just saves you ... (by tipaye)
Pages: 1... 9899100101102103
  Archived months: [jan2015]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.