Beginners (Page 100)

Code works - need advice on logic

Heya all. New to programming, and new to the forum. My latest homework assignment is complete and ...
[4 replies] Last: Makes sense. I'll still review the <stack> class, since it seems like... (by BagoNone)
Algorithm

How to write an Algorithm for this? Design a loop that asks the user to enter a number. The loop sho...
[8 replies] Last: Brilliant :) (by Softrix)
[Edited] What is "class" code?

What is the user code? what I mean is the code "user" itself. Do you get my point? #include <iost...
[3 replies] Last: classes are usually declared outside of the main function, and they're... (by Uk Marine)
by charmi
Void Function issues

Hey, So I'm doing an assignment(worth less than 1% of my grade) and I'm stuck on void functions. We...
[4 replies] Last: While what MatthewRock says is true, don't be tempted to use globals t... (by MikeyBoy)
const_iterator

Im actually having a hard time understanding what is the function of "const_iterator" Can someone he...
[11 replies] Last: A constant iterator is just like a regular iterator except that you ... (by Uk Marine)
Multiply a matrix by a complex

Hey, I'm new with c++. I'm trying to do something like: Z=X+Y*i where I already have the matric...
[9 replies] Last: Try to print it. there you are assigning only the real part, so the im... (by ne555)
MAX ARRAY

Write a function called matrixMax that returns the largest element in a matrix of doubles , with nu...
[11 replies] Last: thanks for everyone's help! The final answer that is correct: doubl... (by IMNOTGOODATCS)
Do-while & Switch

At end of do-while, I would like user to be able to run through switch again. If user enters 1, it ...
[7 replies] Last: @MikeyBoy I see ... I was assigning 1 to the int variable runAgain. ... (by sportstool)
Calendar

This is an exercise that i am working on. The program is supposed to display the calendar of a month...
[1 reply] : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Determination_of_the_day_of_the_week (by MiiNiPaa)
by enemy
What means error: prog.cpp:44:8: error: invalid conversion from ‘int’ to ‘int*’

Write your question here. #include<iostream> using namespace std; int* pu...
[1 reply] : www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/125974/ (by MiiNiPaa)
error LNK 2019 unresolved external symbol

How do I resolve this error LNK 2019? I think it means the compiler cannot find something........1>m...
[1 reply] : Line 50. Tell me where is body of output function located? (by MiiNiPaa)
by FatS
Coursework Help

Hi, for my second semester coursework we've been given a piece of code which is a darts game between...
[no replies]
by whilom
UVA 10189 help

I tried to solve UVA problem 10189 and the test cases were all correct but for some reason, it is st...
[7 replies] Last: As I said, that task is difficult and time consuming, so I rather don'... (by ne555)
constructor vs setName()......

Here is my question... class apple{ private: string name; Public: apple(); apple(string ...
[2 replies] Last: thank you very much.... (by americanxo)
Trouble with outputting

I am trying to write a really short and sweet program to compare two strings, nothing too inclusive ...
[no replies]
by enemy
class: sort coutput by element (member) value

Hello! Please, is it possible to sort this output by ID value, so that we put ID value in a loop? Ho...
[3 replies] Last: oops, sorry MiiNiPaa I didn't refresh the post before posting hence a... (by Softrix)
by mow213
savings acount in a loop

im trying to learn c++ for the first time and have difficulties with a program where the user writes...
[1 reply] : I have spotted an error in line 20 total+total; // You don't give th... (by jasongog24)
Clang will not allow this type of initialisation

I get this error: http://postimg.org/image/eixljzmqx/ vector<int> i{1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10}; ...
[4 replies] Last: That was too little code to reproduce your error message. Here's a com... (by Cubbi)
Sorry if this is old

I am trying to write a mortgage calculator for my C++ class and I can't figure out what is wrong. Co...
[2 replies] Last: I think you want to multiply the price by the down payment percentage ... (by wildblue)
static variable won't iterate within class func

I just created a static variable within the function defination of one of my class members of my hea...
[3 replies] Last: Just a thought (1 cent worth): If only incrementing by 1, then just u... (by TheIdeasMan)
Pages: 1... 9899100101102... 132
  Archived months: [feb2014]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.