Beginners (Page 101)

How do you calculate maximum value of bit values?

i dont know if i asked correctly but . . . i want to ask how do you know the maximum value for exam...
[5 replies] Last: 1275 requires log2(1275) ≈ 10.3163 — 11 bits or rounded up - 2 byt... (by MiiNiPaa)
The use of delete

Hello I'm doing a program which use the memory dynamic , but i have a problem to use delete I'm goin...
[5 replies] Last: Another way vector <Exemplaire> list; list.push_back(Exemplaire(test... (by ne555)
need help with discount code??

i am supposed to create a code that a user can input the number of an item and will get the total....
[8 replies] Last: i am not doubting your skill by any means i am just trying to figure ... (by Softrix)
PLEASE HELP HAVING ISSUES WITH A EXERCISE

The tax payable on taxable incomes for employees in a certain country is set out in the following ta...
[4 replies] Last: You are correct Softrix. The then was meant to be commented out and te... (by unsensible)
by enemy
"invalid conversion from 'char (*)()' to 'char'" ???

Hello! Please, what means actually char(*)() ??? What conversion do they think about? Please...
[3 replies] Last: But, what in the program was that complier ment with the expression c... (by MikeyBoy)
to print out an array

Im trying to print out a simple array such as P ={1,2,3,4,4,1,2} why do i get this weird output -> ...
[1 reply] : What you're printing is the memory address of the array and not the va... (by unsensible)
by Ch1156
what does this mean and how would i write it in C++

Ok so i'm learning SDL and I came across this line of code from Lazyfoos website: printf( "SDL c...
[1 reply] : std::cout << "SDL could not initialize! SDL_Error: " << SDL_GetError... (by MiiNiPaa)
How many bits are in these type?

These are two literals: "a" L"a" I think the first is a string literal that has 8 bits....
[1 reply] : Characters are guaranteed to be 1 byte each, so, the first string is 2... (by EssGeEich)
by enemy
line with cout countaining text and function-is execution SPLIT???

Hello! Sorry for bothering, but this doesn't let me sleep in piece! In this code: #include...
[4 replies] Last: So, it means, it just depends on compiler, what he woudl respect as a ... (by enemy)
by Huppa
I need major help with For Loops

I'm having troubles with for loops, I'm completely new to them and very confused. How do I do this f...
[1 reply] : A for loop will not work in this situation because you don't know how ... (by unsensible)
by enemy
dYNAMIC MEMORY- need help!!!

Hello! Please, let's go from the beginning!!! int* po(int b){ int d1; d1=3*b; in...
[5 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/126047/ (by enemy)
by cnsk90
help with an easy resistor prob!

Design a program in C which will compute the equivalent resistance to a user-specified number of re...
[8 replies] Last: Cool !it's very helpful! thanks :D (by cnsk90)
Gui and screen scraping.

I want to create a display for a specific game. The game is called "dota2". When I join a game ...
[1 reply] : You will need to use Cheat Engine or something like that The in game p... (by poohpooh)
Need Urgent Help! Tic Tac Toe

Out of nowhere, my professor has assigned me a project where i have to construct a tic tac toe game,...
[1 reply] : The board can be simply stored in an array such as: char myBoard ... (by Softrix)
fundamental difference between below mentioned while statements

This may be the lamest question of the day, but I am confused in below mentioned syntax. I am creat...
[3 replies] Last: You are welcome! Glad it helped. (by abhishekm71)
by bmeade
24 hours time using (int input) and converting to (string output)

hello All, I have created a program to take a users input in 24 hours time and convert it to 12 h...
[3 replies] Last: I dont quite understand what you are asking, other than you are displ... (by Softrix)
Not understanding why I'm getting error

So I keep getting " undefined reference to 'lowestStudentGPA(std::string, double)' ". I really can't...
[3 replies] Last: Oh, thank you so much to the both of you! I thought using prototypes w... (by MrBones)
Help with vectors inisialitation

Write your question here. Hello everybody , well i have a question about vectors , i used to use th...
[2 replies] Last: I assume you want to set each element of celda to VACIO. First I need... (by kbw)
Comparing the first letter in a string array

So I have a text file (allWords.txt) that has a list of all the words in the dictionary, line by lin...
[12 replies] Last: { words2 = words1 ; words2 = words1 ; numWithWordLe... (by MiiNiPaa)
new to graphics. what is noob friendly?

SDL vs Allegro vs Smfl what is most beginner friendly? thanks a lot!
[3 replies] Last: Thanks a lot. And at the moment I'm interested in games because its fu... (by Antone333)
Pages: 1... 99100101102103... 131
  Archived months: [feb2014]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.