Beginners (Page 101)

by zdzero
Mixing C and assembly

Is there a simple example of someone doing this with ml64 and Visual Studio 2010? I can't really re...
[1 reply] : Yes, These are tutorials of inline x64 Assembly plus C++: https://www.... (by OrionMaster)
by cGuru
Infinite While loop

I have a small loop that gets the user input, as well as acts as input validation to make sure he or...
[2 replies] Last: int main() { // Variable Declaration(s)/Initialization(s) int... (by cire)
Combined Operator Question

My professor wants us to use the combined operator for adding y * 5 to x. Wouldnt it just be x += ...
[5 replies] Last: It's possible in one line , (profit/=shares)-=1000; I believe the b... (by dhayden)
Template type argument issue

Hi everyone, Now i don't quite understand what's going on, maybe i'm just over thinking this a bit ...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks for the response y'all, It still seems to be confused but I'll ... (by Peppercorn142)
About some really newbie question

1.GV() is okay. but how about GV2()? If GV2 is unavailable.Is any possible make it like...Whay I am...
[8 replies] Last: Note that you can, and should, use tabs in C++ too. They might not be... (by dsewq1LYJ)
need help with coding

we're supposed to write a centimeter to inch/ inch to centimeter converter and my if statements ar...
[9 replies] Last: thank you this looks much better. may i ask why use std::cout when we ... (by alielsaadi)
Allocating array seg faults - Documented source provided

So I am trying out new, interesting things with the C++ language. In the advanced section of a book...
[10 replies] Last: Thanks for that again, I figured it out after re-reading this. Cre... (by megatron 0)
Inherited Shape Classes

I'll be upfront this is for an online class assignment and I cannot wait around for short replies fr...
[4 replies] Last: Lines 14, 18: These lines don't do anything. They do calculate the ... (by AbstractionAnon)
C++ compiler (2 questions)

1. Is there any window based C++ compiler besides Codeblocks? 2. If I just want to run a C++ progra...
[11 replies] Last: Just was reading it. Thanks a lot. (by nileshjdarji)
Basic pointer question...

Hello, I have a very general programming question about pointers. I have an integer variable desc...
[2 replies] Last: That makes sense, thanks! (by hyperfine)
by mimi88
Help with Pseudo code

I am new in programming and I need to write the pseudo code for the following question, please help ...
[1 reply] : What have you written so far? (by LB)
String * type checking

Why does my code think that 3 is a string? //To receive the Student information void inputSt...
[7 replies] Last: That's a pretty vague statement. (by LB)
[Error] Id returned 1 exit status

Hi, I'm just beginning computer programming for a class in school. I adapted the program from http:/...
[6 replies] Last: Error 193: %1 is not a valid Win32 application I've not seen this me... (by Chervil)
by Naulee
Enum, array, void functions

So I basically have no idea what I'm doing as my instructor did not give very useful information on ...
[6 replies] Last: Okay I followed what you said exactly, and it worked, thank you very m... (by Naulee)
password verification problem

I have two questions. First in both lines of this same code (44, 49): length=strlen(password...
[1 reply] : First in both lines of this same code (44, 49): length=strlen(passwo... (by jlb)
Where should I #include the header files

To understand my question have a look at the code first: Foo.h class Foo { void bar(); ...
[3 replies] Last: Further reading from Mr D.: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/articles/10... (by mutexe)
by h4ever
function to read arguments

I am trying to make working a source codes from articls "Playing with OpenCL: Gaussian Blurring" and...
[7 replies] Last: I have found some problems while I try to remake the function. While d... (by h4ever)
generic sorting algorithm , not using sort()

Implement a generic sorting algorithm i.e. the input array may contain int, double or structure valu...
[5 replies] Last: The problem is on line 40/41. You need to deduce the type of the data.... (by coder777)
output is not that one which is desired

I am writing this beginner's code in C++ in order to get acquainted with variable types, but when I ...
[4 replies] Last: Now it works... Thanks... :-) (by abasitm1993)
loop structure sum help..

Write your question here: Write a program that calculates the sum of sequence 1 to 5. (Using LOO...
[1 reply] : you need a variable declared OUTSIDE your for loop ('sum' for example,... (by mutexe)
Pages: 1... 99100101102103... 107
  Archived months: [aug2014]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.