Beginners (Page 101)

Input data into an array from file

I'm attempting to initialize an array from a list of numbers in a data file that looks similar to th...
[4 replies] Last: shadow you are the man! who knew it would be something so simple. Tha... (by hman0305)
offset meaning

I'm reading an e-book about C++ and found something i didn't understand. When speaking of something...
[6 replies] Last: I think i get it now, thanks :) (by srscode)
VS2013 issue, been going at this for awhile now

So I am reaching how to you guys in hopes of a solution to his problem I have been having. I am ...
[4 replies] Last: Well I finally figured out what was going on. This was a project that ... (by Hambone)
by koko82
Linked List Mayhem!

Hi All Just learning about linked list and doing some excersises feel like I have hit a brick wal...
[2 replies] Last: Hi heres the full code #include <iostream> using namespace std; s... (by koko82)
Hashing/ Linear Probing

My code is supposed to hash data from a file into an array and then implement linear probing with ad...
[no replies]
Infinite While Loop Help

I've tried looking up a fix but I haven't been able to find anything. Entering the loop is fine and ...
[2 replies] Last: YES! That worked. I didn't notice I had it on a double. Silly me haha.... (by DarkCode91)
compiler error in scrabble calculator

I can't seem to figure out why my code won't compile. The program is supposed to ask a user to input...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks! (by chris1111678)
Help with char to int and vice versa func

so i need a function that gets a char and puts out a number ex. a=0 b=1 and so on. i have looked int...
[6 replies] Last: by not portable,do you mean to other operating systems or what? Yes,... (by pheininger)
by Dazorz
Searching for names in an array

I have an assignment in which I need the user to enter names into an array, sort it, ask for a strin...
[no replies]
Help on a maze program

Hi guys, I'm currently taking my first programming course there is a maze program that I cannot fig...
[2 replies] Last: Line 20: That's not valid C++. In C++, array sizes must be known at ... (by AbstractionAnon)
Outputting a message box.

could anyone help me print out a message box like this? The bottom and top border are supposed to be...
[2 replies] Last: You'll need to calculate the positions of the date, names, and assignm... (by Duoas)
help me finish this code pls i just need headers

Hi i made this code. #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> using namespace std; const ...
[8 replies] Last: You know, you fixed some issues that I didn't even notice when I was l... (by Norm Gunderson)
question?

hey guys i have a question why the output of this program is 3 , 4 if 3 , 4 else 4 , 3 if int mai...
[1 reply] : They reverse because you reversed them: In line 16 you send x to para... (by PCrumley48)
by Ion93
Payroll Class with vectors

Hey guys I'm writing a Payroll class program to calculate gross pay Write a program that process...
[5 replies] Last: ok here is my new code now I'm not really sure how i display the conte... (by Ion93)
Calcuate Sales Tax Program Trouble

Hi, I wrote a program and my instructor wants me to condense the calculateState, calculateCity, and ...
[1 reply] : The three routines are identical except for the name of the first argu... (by AbstractionAnon)
How to show all elements in a stack

My code shows the elements, but after that, if i want to show the top, it crashes... but if after sh...
[1 reply] : There doesn't appear to be anything wrong with that function. The erro... (by Duoas)
Open lockers problem - can't use arrays. I'm lost!

Hi all, I was given the following assignment and have been stuck on it for a while, I am slowly l...
[19 replies] Last: Proof of squares: 1. Each locker may only be altered by a student wh... (by PCrumley48)
by strat0
Rock Paper Scissors program

Hello everyone. I'm pretty new to C++ and am having trouble with this program. It does everything I ...
[1 reply] : Write a function to do it for you. std::string getChoiceString(int rp... (by booradley60)
Recursive return of a character

I am writing to display the number of a's in a user input. I am getting an out of range at memory l...
[10 replies] Last: Thank you! I totally forgot about the getline function. (by DEnumber50)
bool, output true for yes and false for no

Hi everyone, trying to figure out 2 things. -How can I get the bool function to read the yes or n...
[1 reply] : The problem with your code is that you are trying to input a float (wh... (by Tom56785)
Pages: 1... 99100101102103... 111
  Archived months: [oct2014]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.