Beginners (Page 101)

by jwilt
need help with structs

I'm learning structs and I'm having trouble understanding it. I'm trying to pass in my struct to my ...
[1 reply] : Function can see only type names which have been defined before it. SO... (by MiiNiPaa)
Debug Assertion Failed! What??

I keep getting this error message and I have no idea what it means or why I'm getting it. I'm doing...
[2 replies] Last: That did it! All that just from a couple of missing brackets. Love it... (by Khillz3000)
Sales Bar Chart

I'm doing my homework assignment for beginning C++ Class. I need to write a program that asks the us...
[3 replies] Last: Sure. I would use for loops as well as arrays. You'll use one integer... (by xismn)
Not understanding the problem with my calculation not giving the total value

I'm in intro to c++, so using arrays is new to me right now. I'm having issues with the userAverage ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you so much long double main The last code you put didn't make... (by MrBones)
Remove an element from an array

Chubbi > Here is the project I have to do : Write a program that dynamically allocates an array ...
[2 replies] Last: Chubbi > can you please explain what you did here? if( n_scores > 1 ... (by JLBorges)
Help with my project

I just started learning c++ and I have to write a program which reads data from an input file, then ...
[11 replies] Last: Can you give two sample input files with a different number of things ... (by LB)
A little Help

I am writing a code to emulate the game Concentration, with only one suit. I am only partially into...
[no replies]
by rshoe
while loop with '\0' as a signal

I have to print an ASCII value of each character in a char array, 1 per line. I have to use a while ...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks giblit! I think I got it now. This will print out the ASCII va... (by rshoe)
by Yasz
Where shall I add the file name in the code?

Hi, I am trying to run the below code, and when I execute it the massage "The command line must i...
[3 replies] Last: Create a blank .txt file called pdh.txt and put it in the same dir... (by usandfriends)
HELP WITH - Display file from Command line

I am using a book to know about command line, however when I write the code's book example and call ...
[4 replies] Last: I am windows user, and about the error is not an error, but it confuse... (by xdmelasxx)
by mdeeza
HELP [dynamic polynomial array]

Hello, I've been working on this code for a while now but can't get two functions to work and I'm un...
[no replies]
Iterator basic doubt

Hello, I'm new at C++ andI cannot understand some things of this function. My questions are: 1. I...
[6 replies] Last: std::find returns an iterator. The return type of std::find is the... (by LB)
fibonacci

i know something is wrong with it help? #include <iostream> using namespace std; int mai...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks that dose work (by TheMikey87)
Bagels Problem

Im having trouble with the calculations. This is the problem. Betty's Bagelry charges $3.80 for...
[no replies]
Need help with class implementations

I'm trying to write a student class registration program that uses three classes: class Course, clas...
[6 replies] Last: ._. Now it compiles. I hate asking, but can I see some example code ... (by InfiniteLoop)
by bzz77
Segmentation fault when trying to use class objects stored in a vector

I am not very experienced with C++, so advance apologies if this is a silly question. I have made...
[5 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/112111/ > I'm pretty sure ther... (by ne555)
Pi Project

We were assigned to make a pi project for pi day at school, and I decided to make a a game where it ...
[7 replies] Last: @L B thanks i though that only worked if the strings were on the same ... (by SorinAlex)
Creating my own histogram using c

I want a function that takes in a array let's say [ 4, 5, 6, 3, 4] Then the output will be a hi...
[1 reply] : Check this out: #include <algorithm> #include <iostream> #include <vec... (by MiiNiPaa)
Is there any code available to dowload for beginners to go through and "repair"?

Hello to everyone at cplusplus.com, I am curious to know if anyone knows of any resources to .cpp...
[1 reply] : Yes, there are entire archives full of such code that have been around... (by LB)
File Operation (patient unresponsive)

The program reads a list of information about DVD's from a file. Im having problems with a function...
[7 replies] Last: Thank you MiiNiPaa! I was definitely going about this the wrong way. Y... (by Khillz3000)
Pages: 1... 99100101102103... 112
  Archived months: [feb2014]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.