Beginners (Page 101)

Whats wrong with my bool?
close no help here
[2 replies] Last: You can't defined functions inside other functions, so you have to put... (by Peter87)
Clarify a couple of things in and example code
Hey guys! I'm a total beginner in C++ but I have a pretty strong background in ActionScript 3, Java ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you very much :) After your second example it turned out a lot... (by caseyryan)
Help with errors
Write your question here. I am getting these errors Error 2 error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals ...
[2 replies] Last: Date d2(2, 12, 2010); Show definition of three-variable constructor ... (by MiiNiPaa)
by GFring
Coordinates problem with classes
Create a class named Coord Class has 4 private data items int xPoint; ...
[1 reply] : You set the parentheses wrong: return sqrt(pow ( (float) ( getxPoi... (by coder777)
by aixth
C++ Program with quadratic equation, for unreal and real solutions
I made a quadratic formula code that works - it accepts the numbers for A B and C, but it doesn't te...
[18 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <cmath> #include <iomanip> using namesp... (by kemort)
Something Similar to LCS
Well this is my assignment:
[no replies]
Comparing two strings without functions that do it for you
I am definitely a rookie in all of this. My C++ teacher has instructed us to create a program where...
[11 replies] Last: Thank you! This worked. (by Calpernicus)
Please help me construct this program
I'm writing a basic program to help me with DJing. I only took one class "Intro to Programming" abou...
[1 reply] : In the long run you should consider using arrays, vectors or the best ... (by kemort)
I am new in c++ so if anyone could rewrite ans for me then it would be helpful.please Write a pro...
[3 replies] Last: Code picked up from the school cutting room floor? We'll probably neve... (by kemort)
Lab Assignment
i need help with my code and i am so stuck and i don't where my errors, i seriously need help fixing...
[11 replies] Last: Well done. There is no harm in trying. Good luck. (by kemort)
I need some assistance
Write your question here. Hi I am new to programming and I am having some difficulty with my latest ...
[8 replies] Last: OK....Thanks again (by ryanmac75)
result of operator
please explain what is going here step by step #include <stdio.h> void main() { int a=2,b=1,c,...
[no replies]
Need Help understand a few lines from an array code
Hi, i needed help understanding the following code. I needed help understanding the bolded line. Sho...
[no replies]
by rosm
I am writing a code for my class that: Your program should be able to read from a file the above ...
[1 reply] : I've tried everything I can think of. Please help. 80-90 are the lin... (by rosm)
Code not outputting error
[6 replies] Last: My checkBoard is a function which checks if the array board will have ... (by helloworld135)
by Andym
array of classes
I do not really understand how to implement an array of a class. I have been looking all over and I...
[1 reply] : is the array inside of the class or is the class inside of the array?... (by jlb)
How to get min. and max from a txt file?
I'm writing a program that gets the minimum, maximum, and average from a txt file. The issue is I'm ...
[3 replies] Last: How would you get the highest and lowest if you were working with a se... (by jlb)
by ct123
Need help asap
For my lab, I have to create a menu with options (which I did), but after, the program has to prompt...
[3 replies] Last: Well the degree symbol was killing your program. I suggest you forget ... (by kemort)
Really need help! Getting an error....and a weird output.
I have a completed code below. I'm getting a weird output for my program and then it errors out with...
[9 replies] Last: Don't rely on intellinonsense errors compile your code and report the ... (by jlb)
Please someone help me out with this one.compiler is asking for a primary expression before int.i am using DEV-C++ version 5.11
int main () { int audience ; int i,N; int index1=0,index2=0; int comp_result; ...
[5 replies] Last: It looks like that fixed it. They are always something simple. Will th... (by kemort)
Pages: 1... 99100101102103... 107
  Archived months: [sep2015]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.