Beginners (Page 101)

Converting Linked List to Doubly Linked List

Hello everyone, First post here. The details: Add a pointer called "prior" to the linked list cl...
[4 replies] Last: Ok, so finally got it to work, thanks again for the help. Here was my... (by kodbear)
Loops, structures and file manipulation// Help.

So I have a program to do that requires me to check the inventory a super market file and test it wi...
[no replies]
by Nanyo
fstream helpp

hello again everyone, The error is on line 52... any help will be appreciated! Thanks! #inclu...
[5 replies] Last: It is actually that getch() should be _getch() I just saw, but ma... (by Nanyo)
by Nanyo
fstream error

hello again everyone, The error is on line 52... any help will be appreciated! Thanks! #include<i...
[2 replies] Last: oh sorry I thought I haven't posted the first one and that is why I po... (by Nanyo)
convertion between two types

Please how can I convert from WCHAR to string type ? thanks.
[16 replies] Last: Thanks (by Techno01)
Program Issue

I'm having an issue involving my program that I'm writing for my C++ class in college. The issue inv...
[2 replies] Last: Its bcuz the control is asking u to input some number for averageDaily... (by appi)
Server connection

Could you help me? I want to make a Programm in C which can check out, that I have a serverconnectio...
[1 reply] : That is C++ forum, and even that the languages are similar they are no... (by Nanyo)
by Nanyo
Help #include<algorithm>

Hello I have an error when using <algorithm> any help? #include<iostream> #include<algorithm> ...
[6 replies] Last: Thanks!!! (by Nanyo)
using sstream with complex numbers

So I am trying to read a list of complex numbers from a txt file given as: 3+5i 2-3i 11+22i However ...
[4 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <complex> #include <string> #include <ss... (by JLBorges)
library

As far as i understand if i create myclass.h class MyClass { public: void my_method() const; // M...
[4 replies] Last: Tnx man for info :) (by etrusks)
Understanding function definitions with Pointer parameters

Can someone help me understand coding function definition for a prototype that includes pointers and...
[1 reply] : First, you'll want to name the parameters to your function. Otherwise,... (by Zhuge)
Not understanding classes

Is this class Widget { int value; public: Widget(); Widget(int v); int get(); void...
[5 replies] Last: http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/language/member_functions#const-.2C_v... (by MiiNiPaa)
What's wrong with the code?

The code below is the example on my new book. It shows different answers and the author didn't expla...
[7 replies] Last: Hi, Not sure if I am preaching to the converted, or that this is all ... (by TheIdeasMan)
Passing 2D array

I've written the following program. I am trying to pass the 2D array into function using pointer and...
[1 reply] : Are your program: 1) Not compiles     * Is other code compiles cor... (by MiiNiPaa)
error

avg = runs / ( innings - notout ) my mvs keeps complaining about dividing by zero. but i e...
[1 reply] : Have you tried using the debugger to see what the values of the variab... (by Zhuge)
Stopping program at five significant figures.

So my last post ended so well I decided to ask another question. My next project requires me to writ...
[12 replies] Last: “Double S, x, z, etc…” Is that not initializing? This bit : ... (by TheIdeasMan)
by trunax
C++ Tutorial Basic Input/Output Bug

Hi, there is a bug either in the script or answer, if i run a compiler i get 154 as an answer (Ente...
[6 replies] Last: Yes, so is it. Thank you.. (by trunax)
Best way to read and parse data?

resolved
[no replies]
Pages: 1... 99100101
  Archived months: [jan2015]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.