Beginners (Page 102)

Class private data member

Hello, I have a question Should I put all the data types member in private? Is putting data type in...
[9 replies] Last: I would take exception to dhayden 's response and say that all data s... (by AbstractionAnon)
Whats wrong with my code?

Hello Everyone. This has been bothering me for a while now and for most of my programs, the line ' i...
[5 replies] Last: @programmer read the OP's code the input has to be read in string. (by Lorence30)
Need help with the code

#include <iostream> using namespace std; double *array(double a, double b) { double arr...
[5 replies] Last: What if you have to use it like this: int main() { const double *dp... (by keskiverto)
by DevTK
fstream - cannot access private members declared in class basic_fstream<_Elem, _Traits>

I use fstream to open a file for writing purpose. fstream streamFile; streamFile.open (...
[5 replies] Last: Well, the root of the error is that a stream may not be copied. If you... (by Chervil)
Troubleshooting dynamic array

Hello. Can anyone help me out please. I'm trying to dynamically grow an array. Below is the functi...
[4 replies] Last: First, http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/cstdlib/realloc/ Second, t... (by keskiverto)
by Theory
Very new need an explanation

Very new need an explanation // the number of blanks surrounding the greeting const int pad = ...
[1 reply] : For rows you multiply by 2 since you will need the padding on the top ... (by giblit)
by snx
LNK2019 & LNK1120

So every time I try to compile these codes it keeps giving me these errors Error 1 error LNK2019:...
[2 replies] Last: Thank You very much that did the trick, I had a hunch that it was that... (by snx)
high schooler internship advice

(Sorry if this is in the wrong section of the forum, but it seems best to put it here.) Hello all...
[no replies]
Basing Array Size on Input File

I have a program due for class. We just finished talking about arrays.It says: "Write a program t...
[15 replies] Last: OVERKILL class RangeTally { private: struct Range { ... (by Disch)
Bitmap animation with Thread

I am a beginner at MFC and I am going to make a simple game with some card images. When I click a b...
[6 replies] Last: How can I make it with boost thread? Main thread and animation thread... (by maria1234)
How can I make a profile dialog?

I am a beginner of MFC and I want to make a profile dialog. But I can't find the way how to receive...
[2 replies] Last: 'profile image' is a character of an account (in other words : "avatar... (by maria1234)
How to use <chrono> in C++ Microsoft Visual?

I am using Microsoft visual 2010 for my c++ homework and the thread <chrono> and <thread> cannot be ...
[7 replies] Last: I am using loop inside loop to delay the time.. here is my code I th... (by giblit)
by Ch1156
Accessing 1 private member from class

I need to access 1 private member from my class, I have been looking up how to do it but nothing tha...
[5 replies] Last: if you only need to read a private member, add a member function that ... (by IWishIKnew)
by Mahkus
While loop problems

I can't get this loop to return the values for i, ma, and mi. It does however return N. Why isn't th...
[3 replies] Last: You're welcome! It's easy to miss things like that :) (by MikeyBoy)
differences in the declaration

1/ What is the differences between int *p , int **p = new int* and int p . 2/ What is the diffe...
[3 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/arrays/ (by keskiverto)
how the language works on the underlying

I'm a beinner and i want to know how the language works on the underlying, can you explain me what...
[3 replies] Last: It returns a reference to the ostream so it would be almost the same a... (by giblit)
by h4ever
SIGSEGV, segmentaition fail

Can you help with this error? This happens after build, when I debug: GCC Block code K just linked...
[8 replies] Last: @coder777 //prototype char readArguments(int argc, ... (by ne555)
Pancakes glutton

I know that this problem has been solved, but I ran into a little issue here. I displayed the pan...
[5 replies] Last: @Victor89 Sorry. When I put the file into my compiler, I had changed ... (by whitenite1)
Confused...#include multiple header files

I've only recently began splitting my projects into separate source and header files, and running in...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks Disch, the two .h files referencing each other makes sense. Tha... (by slouchcouchgamer)
by kni9ht
Organizing numbers

Hi, i am trying to reorganize the numbers so that the odds are first from smallest to largest and th...
[9 replies] Last: @keskiverto , thanks for the insight on the code. This is a beginner ... (by shadowCODE)
Pages: 1... 100101102103104
  Archived months: [aug2014]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.