Beginners (Page 102)

Error checking for Prime numbers

Hello. For my class I had to write a program that asks for user input of a number. It then checks to...
[6 replies] Last: I changed the test variable to number and now it is working. Thank yo... (by MissPrimrose)
by davez
loop practice

hey guys i need to practice looping can someone give me practice problems using loops heres a list...
[no replies]
Help with Sentinel Value!

I have a couple of issues that i need to fix.This program finds the average of a number desired by t...
[3 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> using namespace std; int mai... (by shadowCODE)
Using Reference Types as return objects

I'm a little confused about reference types, I saw in the C++ tutorial on functions that you can pas...
[2 replies] Last: First, I don't think the tutorial ever talked about these "temporary v... (by msknapp84)
how do i store a result in a variable

calculate the value S according to the formula S = (1.0/2)*a*t^2 and store that result in the variab...
[12 replies] Last: wow i cant believe i forgot about that. thanks i finally finished it (by LATCH100)
by Salad7
Whats wrong with this pointer reasoning?

Just when i try to understand pointers =/ int a = 5, b = 10; //A = 5, B = 10 int *p1, *p2; ...
[8 replies] Last: thanks (by Salad7)
How to check for a prime number?

I need to write a program that asks user input of a number, checks if it is prime, and displays a me...
[2 replies] Last: EDIT: I solved this issue. (by MissPrimrose)
by yaaz32
Adding values to a listview1

Hi I'm new to windows programming. I have a numeric drop down and a combo box. How do i use tha...
[1 reply] : You might bet better help on the Windows specific forum: http://www.c... (by Yay295)
Recommended IDE for C++

Hello, I am new to C++ and I have has issues in getting C++ to work with C++. I installed the plu...
[18 replies] Last: I am using DEV C++. I just want to stick with eclipse, (or one ide tha... (by losonnyboy)
Cant execute after validation

Please explain the following error. I enter a valid number after which the program executes and I'm ...
[2 replies] Last: doesnt seem to work either, im pretty sure its just the if an else sta... (by Zenith1900)
by jksdk4
Arrays, file I/O

Hello, I have a question about input and output with files. Unfortunately, file I/O was not touched ...
[8 replies] Last: Much better. (1) It asks for the row number twice because you ask for... (by Duoas)
a big proplem

every time i try to run this program it takes time to start can any body tell me why here is the co...
[2 replies] Last: You might also try adding fflush(stdout); after line 9. The program... (by dhayden)
|| operator combined with = operator

How come || operator works on the right side of = operator(not ==) but not on the left? cas...
[8 replies] Last: Lorence30, see my first post. Nivekrulol, although you can't assign a... (by dhayden)
CodeBlocks compiling source code

hello good day in an attempt to compile the codeblocks source code, after successfully compiled ...
[no replies]
Complex problem with options

Hello I've got a small problem. Pseudo code: //----------------------*-----------------...
[2 replies] Last: ^Won't that code just print abc...yz and 123.789 at one? Because a str... (by Nielyboyken)
Base and Derived classes

I'm currently at work on this assignment, but I'm coming across compiler errors. It's supposed to di...
[3 replies] Last: Okay, figured out the problem. I was missing a function in the PersonD... (by mct1981)
help with Tic Tac Toe

I am trying to make a Human vs Computer tic tac toe, where the computer makes random moves. The ...
[8 replies] Last: Here is what I have. Everything is working very well except for one de... (by Victor89)
by MCE626
C++ Crash, Don't Know How to Fix

I'm taking a game dev class. I kinda got ahead of the class and have separate classes for my game. ...
[10 replies] Last: I guess I don't know enough about how the linker treats inline functio... (by Computergeek01)
by emlynw
How many electrons are required to carry a charge of x coulombs

I'm trying to learn c++ and was using physics school work to try and make a program. One electron ...
[2 replies] Last: > but the answer I get from the program is 6.25e+018 and that's a prob... (by ne555)
a doubt on const variables

lets take const int a=10; as we know during compilation compiler replaces all occurrences of a wit...
[3 replies] Last: > when i print sizeof(a) i am getting 4 bytes. sizeof(a) tells us ... (by JLBorges)
Pages: 1... 100101102103104... 121
  Archived months: [aug2014]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.