Beginners (Page 102)

Avoiding Global Variables

How would I fix my program to avoid my variables being global? (Note: I took out the actual code f...
[2 replies] Last: You can pass arguments to functions by value and by reference, and ret... (by keskiverto)
by enemy
"point" class questions

Hello! Please, if we have point.h file, like this one: // point.h class point { private: ...
[1 reply] : It is normally done in the main programme file. -Create the main file ... (by Aceix)
by enemy
Link about "get"

Write your question here. Der All! Please, can someone send me a link where get / getX is good ex...
[2 replies] Last: Hello! Does it mean, they do just what I define them to do? In other w... (by enemy)
by enemy
init

Write your question here. // dot.h class Dot { private: int x, y; public: ...
[2 replies] Last: Hello! "sth" stands for "something"! Thank U!!! :) (by enemy)
Whats the answer with these questions?

1.How many data types can the elements of an array have? 2.What happens if the number of initiali...
[1 reply] : a combination of Googling and executing code for yourself will answer ... (by metulburr)
by Wedge
class ifstream variable not recognised from header file

I am attempting to write a script to extract a table of information from a PDF file, that is in a st...
[1 reply] : std::ifstream, std::string, std::getline, etc. (by MiiNiPaa)
stack overflow.... help...

how to solve the"stack overflow"problem????? i'm practicing to write a program about "maze" the fo...
[1 reply] : You are recursevly call your function. Looks like it is either inpt ve... (by MiiNiPaa)
how can I write this program?

I was doing practice problems and I came across this program and I have no clue how to write it. thi...
[1 reply] : Please note, that this is not a homework site. We won't do your homewo... (by MiiNiPaa)
Program running, then crashing

Okay, I had an earlier post http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/125473/ I figured out what I ...
[4 replies] Last: I haven't studied your code in detail, but it seems that you are doing... (by abhishekm71)
by Sam99
Linked list problem while taking input

Whats wrong here? The compiler says, Data does not name a type. Question: How can I add some ...
[1 reply] : Well, there is no type named Data defined anywhere. Ming tellying what... (by MiiNiPaa)
Two For Loops Holding Values

I want the second for loop to hold its value and not reset every time I break out. Is there a way to...
[1 reply] : just a suggestion, u declare y outside the 2 loop, but remember to giv... (by selenium)
how to stop a void function

how to stop a void function ??? i remember that using return; can stop the void function. h...
[4 replies] Last: return 0 to stop the void function :) (by smartmind)
by enemy
invalid conversion int to int*, 53 line

Hello! Please, does someone see what is wrong here? #include<iostream> using namespace std...
[8 replies] Last: Hello! U just opened another question I wanted to ask!!! This is the ... (by enemy)
by chofs
vowel & consonant counting

okay am writing a code that reads the number of vowels and consonant...code is running only for coun...
[4 replies] Last: okay i also took into consideration space chacters as you said cire...... (by chofs)
I am C++ illiterate.

All im trying to do is make the for loop break when the nth element of array c is a space ' '. Any h...
[2 replies] Last: Yep sorry i went full retard im just going to use that as a condition ... (by nickmiller24)
help...problem

i wrote a code, but the output shows very large numbers, and i do not know how to fix it..plz help m...
[7 replies] Last: thx it works..:) (by hanfengbin)
Binary Search issues

Hello everyone, I am trying to write a program that uses a binary search to find the position in the...
[8 replies] Last: Thanks guys. Learning C++ is going to be a slow and painful process. (by Mechennyy)
lights

can any one give me a code for begin able to press a button to turn light on there are 4 button and ...
[1 reply] : bool pressed = true; if(pressed) { //turn light 1 on } In al... (by giblit)
Airplane Seats

Hey there people, back again, below is what my project is supposed to be. The errors I am getting a...
[7 replies] Last: Well line 31 is a pretty straight forward error. You have columns as a... (by giblit)
Linear Search

Hello my problem with this code is that instead of showing "element not found" it show n+1th posi...
[3 replies] Last: @kbw Thanks really really thanks Yes I overlooked this small mistake a... (by parjanya)
Pages: 1... 100101102103104... 119
  Archived months: [feb2014]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.