Beginners (Page 103)

by Alby94
Template's functions partial specialization

It is possible to obtain the partial specialization of function template? How to do? template<c...
[1 reply] : A function template can only be fully specialized, but because functi... (by JLBorges)
by Sam99
Output problem in template class

Whats problem here? I am getting garbage outputs. #include <iostream> using namespace std; templa...
[3 replies] Last: Fix it. Rethink architecture of your vector. Hint: it will be enough t... (by MiiNiPaa)
Problem with producing output

i want to make this kind of output using "for" operation AA ABBA ABCCBA ABCDDCBA ABCDEEDC...
[7 replies] Last: i get the output i want...thank you so much wow...you really good in t... (by saufi95)
by Sam99
Simple Vector problem

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int size = 10; template <class T> class vector { ...
[2 replies] Last: because you use that variable in a few others places that are outside ... (by mutexe)
Inheritance

I have a homework assignment about inheritance. When I do it with just one .cpp file everything work...
[8 replies] Last: Thank you. I knew it would be something basic. (by James Turnham)
by Chubby
how to access to member;

Write your question here. struct Point { int x; int y; }; struct Rectangle { ...
[9 replies] Last: > why we have use const int? why not int? You may use an int, as long... (by JLBorges)
Print n first primes

Hey there guys Could you please tell me whats wrong with this code? Ive been looking for the erro...
[1 reply] : if(n%i==0); fact++; Notice ; after if. Here what is means: if(n%i==0)... (by MiiNiPaa)
by chofs
store calculated values in a vector

hey guys i want to knw hw can i store my calculated values of sum,hdistance and vdistance in a new ...
[2 replies] Last: Do it the same way you got the data from the file. void calculate(v... (by Jaybob66)
Help with my assignment

Write a c++ program to display your name,department, and matric no.as lines of test. The sample out ...
[2 replies] Last: You don't know how to use strings? (by Uk Marine)
Setting Pointer address to NULL

I'm trying to set a pointers address to NULL after I delete the information stored in it. It may be ...
[8 replies] Last: > http://yosefk.com/c++fqa/heap.html#fqa-16.12 This yosefk does not k... (by JLBorges)
I'm Newbie

anyone can introduce me what it was C + + via email?
[2 replies] Last: via email??? (by ak16)
console open and shutdown quicly

this code right? console open and shutdown quicly #include<iostream> using namespace std;...
[3 replies] Last: thanks (by apina058)
Help With Homework Please

I need help, I have my code that is suppose to take the average of the first element in each arrays...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks, Apparently there was some weird invisible characters that I wa... (by romeoslaya)
Seperating two output lines by a certain number

This is my code, I have everything done and all I need to do is figure out how to get my outputs of ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you so much, You reminded me of a lesson we did weeks ago!! kudo... (by sosupin)
Quick Elaboration: What is "hard coding" and "soft coding"?

Simple question. Wikipedia provides the following definition for hard coding: Hard coding (also,...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks again JLB. I was gonna reply an hour ago, but life stuff happe... (by NullInfinity)
by adv100
Call by function structures

I am trying to create a linked list dequeed. I have created my add a word which adds a word. Because...
[2 replies] Last: What does that mean? what is this? it is a doubly linked list writte... (by adv100)
by cdm545
Ostream Operator Overloading

I am working on trying to learn how to overload the << operator but my code keeps giving me errors. ...
[1 reply] : Well your private member num is undefined, you never use it. So what i... (by giblit)
Why can't Cisco 2960 switch show VLAN infor in running config ?

Need Cisco help! When i set up a new stand alone Cisco 2960 switch,i noticed the VLAN configuration ...
[no replies]
by QataJo
Quick q

I have a quick question about the program. It is saying that my variables under float are constantly...
[1 reply] : That is because you try to use them before you initialize them. For ex... (by Zhuge)
by cnsk90
WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS SYMBOL?? "θ"

hi guysss!! im trying to work with this annoying symbol and doesnt show them on the console when i...
[2 replies] Last: Variable names must start with an underscore or letter then the rest o... (by giblit)
Pages: 1... 101102103104105... 113
  Archived months: [feb2014]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.