Beginners (Page 103)

Operator Overloading
I keep getting this error: error C2679: binary '<<' : no operator found which takes a right-hand ope...
[3 replies] Last: int re = 5 int im =... (by MiiNiPaa)
reference to non-static member function must be called
How can I fix it? Help me! :) myvector myvector :: operator+(const myvector &ref) const { ...
[2 replies] Last: The function size is like this... ref.size() , line 3 and 5... (by Winsu)
by zezimo
Sorting integer inputs by order
I have to write a program that takes three integers as input and outputs the integers in order from ...
[2 replies] Last: This also works, for an explanation why, see here: http://www.learncp... (by Dazzer)
While loop with if else statements
I am having trouble counting the proper number of letters, numbers and other characters in an array....
[4 replies] Last: Line 24: This condition can never possibly be true. (s >= 33 && s ... (by AbstractionAnon)
by Dazzer
Destructor in a Class
Could someone please take a look at the following code and tell me at which point in the execution o...
[3 replies] Last: So it actually happens just before (or at the same time as?!) the las... (by MiiNiPaa)
displaying objects using overloaded constructors
Hello everyone, I have created a class called "course". In main, I have created 3 objects called, c...
[7 replies] Last: Thanks everyone for your input. This gives me a good idea on how to ta... (by jpanther)
char* input
Hi everyone, is there any way to get as an input a chars array, WITH spaces? i have tried
[6 replies] Last: thank you! (by Mor1994)
Am trying too much too soon
Hi, im currently attempting to learn c++ by myself, I have understood a little and wanted to try thi...
[3 replies] Last: I'm also a total beginner, but: Further to what Yanson said: if you ... (by Dazzer)
by Dazzer
C style strings, pointers, chars etc.
I'm struggling to get my head around C style strings, pointers, chars etc. In the following bit of ...
[5 replies] Last: Ok, thanks! (by Dazzer)
Multiple values on an array
Hello, I need to make a memory game where I have a static array with max of 20 strings and then I ne...
[no replies]
by Arquon
An exercise which has a very long number
Hello, I got this exercise which has a very big number, and I cant get to display it all without tho...
[9 replies] Last: I was using long long before, but the result wasnt as similiar as with... (by Arquon)
write variable to string
This is my first program in C++. I have written this same program in vb already. This seems like i...
[11 replies] Last: That is correct MiiNiPaa. But I just went ahead and compared to 85 an... (by rlwhiterose)
by Winsu
virtual destructor (1,2)
I have created a hierarchy with a common base... but I'm having trouble when I create an object of ...
[27 replies] Last: ok, thanks (by Winsu)
I'm a Beginner and there are some problems I do not solve.
HI. I am new in cplusplus. May I ask something basic? Variable initialization "string" is not worki...
[12 replies] Last: Good luck, but IMO one can never excel when using outdated tools. (by jlb)
graphics is not working in dev C++
Hi, I have download the graphics.h and the libbgi.a files and i gave placed in the path of C:\Prog...
[2 replies] Last: Orwell's Dev-C++ is now at version 5.11, 5.5.3 is quite old. http://o... (by FurryGuy)
C - Creating and stacking pointers
Hello. I want to fill an array-based stack that takes void* with int* and have the values those poi...
[no replies]
How to randomly choose an index from an array?
Hello, How can I print randomly an index from an array, like can i have a sample code? ex. ...
[3 replies] Last: (by John081366)
help with functions?
hello im writing this program and it's a little bit tiresome so my question is it possible to make...
[2 replies] Last: thanks it works :D (by MikeLitoris344)
Operator Overloading << to print out vector
I am trying overload the operator << so that I can print out all my vectors in polly; I have one...
[7 replies] Last: And the point of all your waffle is? That your waffle had none. An... (by cire)
How do I only put the # of the line?
I have a program that searches through a list of names. The user is to input the name and the progra...
[3 replies] Last: Assuming the line number is separated from the name by a space: void... (by cire)
Pages: 1... 101102103104
  Archived months: [sep2015]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.