Beginners (Page 104)

by Gridz
I cant get this code to work.

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int num = 0, num2 = 0, digit1 = 0, digi...
[1 reply] : what is "The sum of the number is: " ? (by anup30)
What controls the timing between loops in this code?

I understand how to set the time of the ramp up and down, blinking, and excited, but what controls t...
[no replies]
How can this code get 5 numbers and calculate 5 times (for loop)

Dear Friends, I wrote a code to get a number from 5 files and do calculations and write the output...
[no replies]
by AdF312
Iteration numbers

My lecturer gives me an assignment to input a number, then make the output like this example: inp...
[4 replies] Last: http://i.imgur.com/t8zUzUo.png (by poteto)
by akai09
Upper and Lower case?

hey guys i need help with upper and lower case character. im trying to get the program to ask to in...
[1 reply] : if (package == 'A' || package == 'a'){ } else if (package == 'B' || p... (by coltehrman)
c++11? (1,2)

using codeblocks trying to get c++11 standards... not working so well. i'm attempting to use to_s...
[22 replies] Last: Linked the 4.9.1 to codeblocks and it worked. (by dark ninjuh)
Having Trouble With Work

I have no clue on how I should code this problem. The cost of an international call from New York to...
[1 reply] : amountDue = 3.99 //1.99 + 2.00 if (minutes == 3) cout << amountDue el... (by coltehrman)
how to ignore CAPS

i remember learning about a way to make it so you can enter sothing ether caps or lowercase and it d...
[1 reply] : Make string lowercase before comparing: #include <algorithm> #include... (by MiiNiPaa)
Maze solver without arrays

We have a lab that asks us to solve a pre-designed maze which the instructor gave to us. The maze on...
[no replies]
C++ Program Help! [Need Source Code!]

I've been working on this for a while now, and I haven't made much progress. I know I'm doing somet...
[2 replies] Last: Try doing somthing like this... int date , max , min ; int date, max... (by coltehrman)
Calling functions

So I get 3 errors when the following code is run, errors i really don't know how such a thing can ha...
[3 replies] Last: Well the errors are gone, however the program isn't working as it shou... (by jado765)
Insertion sort in decreasing order.

Solved. Due to protect my code from plagiarism.
[1 reply] : for (int i=0; i<n; i++) //insertion sort, ar , sort in decreasing... (by anup30)
Please help me to correct my mistakes.

Dear Friends, I wrote a code to get a number from 5 files and do calculations and write the output i...
[no replies]
decompose an integer to powers of three

I am trying to write an algorithm that decompose an integer that the user inputs into powers of thre...
[no replies]
by Musica
Quick Question about Classes

This code is from the book. I just want to ask why do we have to add the myGradeBook.getCourseName(...
[1 reply] : Line 38 is simply showing you that courseName is empty. i.e. courseNa... (by AbstractionAnon)
Need to Insert Some Code To Check for Invalid Input

I need my program to let the user know if they had entered an invalid number, that would be any numb...
[no replies]
Get the absolute address of a value

Hi, I want to get the absolute address of a value of a program. I don't know how to do this, but I t...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks, I'll read on that! (by Geranimo)
Tic tac toe

I am trying to make a tic tac toe game (like many people have) and I'm having trouble. I have a func...
[no replies]
by gsoble
Propbaly dumb mistake... Nothing is being inserted into my class

I have a class that takes an entry object, which consists of a word and a vector of lines in a file ...
[1 reply] : If index.at(n) is empty, the for loop is skipped and we go to line 1... (by cire)
hour conversions functions

Hello, Everything with this works except the do while in Main does not print the cout message and...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you, the program won't calculate the time changes unless I use t... (by JoJodoggy1)
Pages: 1... 102103104105106... 131
  Archived months: [sep2014]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.