Beginners (Page 105)

by Jon15
Handling incorrect input
Hi, I am writing a guessing game program. My problem that i am having is that if i enter something l...
[no replies]
Tic-tac-code code help
[no replies]
by franc0
Compute student scores using 3D array
Why is it not starting with 1 after changing int i=1 in for loop i want to list students score from ...
[no replies]
Problem with memory program/game
Would really appreciate some help because I'm stuck and don't know what to do. The idea is to cre...
[2 replies] Last: Did not see that thread, thank you for showing it. It seems like it is... (by Makaronen)
by Dazzer
Struggling with classes.........
Howdy folks.... I'm struggling to get my head around classes, specifically what's being taught in t...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks for the link, that looks useful, gonna work my way through it..... (by Dazzer)
by new1
removing chars from string
what was the wrong here for removing all occurence of chars [,",] string str ("["abc","...
[8 replies] Last: Hey thanks guys, but no need of removing the literals i think so i ju... (by new1)
by ortymd
memory allocation for object field fails
I'm writing a simple task: Adding/deleting elemets to/from a dynamic two-dimansional array (Matrix)....
[3 replies] Last: you may be accessing out of bounds on line 23. Also this->elmnts[i++]... (by ne555)
Forcing loop to run at least twice
So I know a do while loop runs at least once but how can you make it run at least twice, as I was to...
[8 replies] Last: ? (by rojan1918)
I'm beginner. Making Purchase order system with problem in receipting
my only problem is how to make a receipt around this. meals, snacks, and beverages are only in pric...
[5 replies] Last: Ey, sir. Need some info. PLease help me in receipt system, still not s... (by NoobDeveloper)
lvalue required as left oprand error
hey guys i need some help with my code i luked up solutions online bt ddnt find any solution am addi...
[2 replies] Last: thanx for the reply i got it to work by passing my get function by ref... (by rofhiwangae)
Looping untill absolute value is small enough
Okay so I'm making a program were I am measuring the approximated value of the area under a function...
[3 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.c... (by kemort)
Need some info. Not executing codes. Using switch-case
HI. good day sirs. I have a problem in nested switch-case. the sub menus are not executing/outputti...
[5 replies] Last: (by kemort)
by Winsu
char and int
I have a basic questions about char and int...what happens when I assign an int to a char like this ...
[6 replies] Last: ok, cool!! (by Winsu)
Static Function
I can call static function by class object, why its valid? Static functions are class level, we c...
[1 reply] : Is there any difference in calling static function in above two ways?... (by MiiNiPaa)
Need help creating hollow triangle!! Please!!
I need to create a hollow triangle using nested loops where the user inputs the base size. I can cre...
[1 reply] : This is a bit of a start on the solution you're looking for. 1. You n... (by kemort)
by Duoas
How to limit iteration
Well, OP deleted his post, but I took the time to make a reply, so here it is. There is, unfortun...
[4 replies] Last: thanx dat works (by rofhiwangae)
size function not working.
I'm using a code in which I have to access the size of an array and I'm using the format arrayName.s...
[17 replies] Last: Alright. Thank you so much! (by zaryabsaeed)
Function Returning Wrong Value
I was just testing out my lowest common multiple (LCM) and highest common factor (HCF) functions but...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks. :) (by integralfx)
Need Help! Which loop?
Im not sure which loop would be best to used for this project Here are the guidelines Create ...
[2 replies] Last: for (by shamieh)
mortgage calculator
Please help me. I have to make a program that prints out the payment plan for a house. The program s...
[10 replies] Last: Looks familiar ... (by kemort)
Pages: 1... 103104105106107... 109
  Archived months: [sep2015]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.