Beginners (Page 105)

Array stack, sorting HELP

What wrong with my codes? HELP please. #include "stdafx.h" #include <iostream> #include "io...
[7 replies] Last: is this correct? line 13 - void sort(); line 52 - sort(stackNum, N);... (by knownone)
trying to find largest and second smallest number in several inputs

how to find the largest and second ( or third etc.) smallest integer input?? i want this loop to en...
[1 reply] : hello anyone here? i need help please! (by wanchiz)
Benefits of enum (1,2)

Hi, I've got a question about using enum in classes. Let's take a look at a sample car class: ...
[20 replies] Last: Named values. Names for values. class car { static const int foo... (by keskiverto)
Guessing Game

Hey, I'm a beginning at coding and I have to make a code that lets you chose if you want to play two...
[no replies]
The highest Mersenne Prime? (hw part 2)

Ok, so now I am on part 2 of my homework and I believe I need to use an array in order to solve the ...
[2 replies] Last: Wow got it in 5secs...... thanks for the tip! (by specter113)
How to start a digit recognition program using MNIST in c++ ??

I have been reading a lot about Machine learning, deep learning and all the possible algorithms out ...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks a lot for the answer! looks exactly like what I've been looking... (by Engin007)
getting child class pointer via dynamic_cast

Hi, I've got a question about dynamic_cast<child*> (parent) . I have a parent class "window" ...
[5 replies] Last: hi So compiler starts with base class and then, searches downwards b... (by TheIdeasMan)
by Cadis
Basic sales + inventory code

Hello. I'm having trouble with this basic sales and inventory code I made. When I enter a quantity o...
[1 reply] : Here's a start. Use while instead of the call to main(). You should be... (by kemort)
Help with a program

Solved
[1 reply] : Start by writing a program that reads one set of input, calculates, an... (by keskiverto)
Counting specific character in multiple strings

I am trying to write a program that counts the amount of occurrences the letter 'b' appears in every...
[5 replies] Last: >_> This is exactly the same as a for loop: int i = 0; while(i<max) ... (by poteto)
How can this code get 5 numbers and calculate 5 times

Dear Friends, I wrote a code to get a number from 5 files and do calculations and write the output...
[3 replies] Last: Yes to for-loop, no to arrays. Your loop, btw, iterates 6 times. Thi... (by keskiverto)
What's wrong with my code?

Hi, i'm programming a system that works as a veterinarian office, it needs to keep track of the peop...
[1 reply] : All for (int i=0;i<5;++i) loops are missing curly braces. None of y... (by coder777)
where's the text file output in Xcode?

I am a c++ beginner. I am using Xcode for c++ programming. However i can't see the file being creat...
[1 reply] : I found the problem. The following code was to be written after the co... (by omkarborkar95)
by Ch1156
Planning large programs

I was wondering what is the best way to plan out large applications. I use Design Documents as of no...
[9 replies] Last: Alright i'll give them a look, thank you. (by Ch1156)
Segmentation Fault

As is evident I am new to c++ programming. But reading about the segmentation fault atleast I know i...
[1 reply] : I figured out the problem. My hash function was giving a negative val... (by dexter19)
by Myna
Write a program that make you guess the correct number that is generated randomly

Write the program that generates a random number between 1 and 100 and asks the user to guess what ...
[1 reply] : *cough* http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/cstdlib/rand/?kw=rand *coug... (by poteto)
Collatz Conjecture

Ok so here's what I've been tasked with...... "Possibly the most notorious algorithm termination ...
[11 replies] Last: All you have to do now is see how your last piece of genius programmin... (by kemort)
by Myna
Calculate how much calories you burn

Running on a particular treadmill you burn 3.9 calories per minute. Write a program that uses a loo...
[4 replies] Last: I am learning about the "loop" and it really hard. So that is how you ... (by Myna)
by Ganado
Public access of std::vector or other big type

Couldn't really find any exact answer on google. If I have a class like this class A { p...
[3 replies] Last: Just want to be sure you meant that making the vector public is just ... (by cire)
by RotciV
Why does it say my "to_string" was not declared in this scope?

Error on line 20, 36, 44, 52, 68, 76, 82 string polynomials::toString() { stri...
[2 replies] Last: Try changing to_string to std::to_string ... (by Alrededor)
Pages: 1... 103104105106107... 133
  Archived months: [sep2014]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.