Beginners (Page 106)

by Emil1
WORD UNSCRAMBLING PROGRAM

Uhhh hi i need help for my program. So basically i want my program to list all possible combinations...
[1 reply] : Check this function: http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/algorithm/next_p... (by MiiNiPaa)
by Masada
Template Function issue

I'm working on an assignment and I'm learning how to use templates. Based on the instructions given,...
[8 replies] Last: I think I'm going to give up on this for the night. I did what you sai... (by Masada)
Arrays and functions

Hey guys, What I am trying to do is get this 2darray to pass to the function. The code looks weir...
[2 replies] Last: Hi keene, You are the man that worked! Thanks for your help!!! (by MRangel)
problem with string input.code included.

Write your question here. void addstudent() { int c = 0; c++; system...
[2 replies] Last: Thank You so much! Problem solved. I was obsessing over this so much. ... (by omkarborkar95)
by Pg0715
functions help

im having trouble understanding what this means if somebody can help explain to me what it stands fo...
[7 replies] Last: ok thanks for the help (by Pg0715)
by Korcha
Print out a string backwards

I don't understand why this is not working... #include <iostream> #include <string> using ...
[6 replies] Last: Ahaha no prob :) (by LendraDwi)
by Pg0715
enum type with functions

ok so first im suppose to create an enumerated type called Grade. then have two functions one functi...
[1 reply] : You don't need single quote for using enum inside switch (by LendraDwi)
find function in string not working

I've been working on this code for days and just can't make it work. Everything else in here but th...
[4 replies] Last: You are completely and totally awesome!!! Thank you sooooo much!! Se... (by lostnconfused)
new to c++ i need some help cant figure this out

so i have a project due tomorrow this is exactly what it wants from me "Write a program which is us...
[3 replies] Last: thanks so much i appreciate it this is my first year in c++ and i am s... (by foolofools)
What is wrong with this 3*3 array program?

Dear Friends, I want this code get "t" 9 times from a .txt at desktop and save the acc(t) results i...
[1 reply] : There is only a warning at line 13 to say that you have declared n but... (by kemort)
Trying to figure out this for loop

I have been trying to write a program for an assignment to write bar codes. I have found some simila...
[1 reply] : not sure what you are trying to do with <</b>32 it probably should b... (by giblit)
Homework/lab trouble

Hi I really appreciate you taking the time to help me. I'm in my first semester in C++ and I'm havin...
[3 replies] Last: You can use an array to store all the digits you find or if you know h... (by Smac89)
counting iterations of a while loop

I am starting with a user input (a whole number). The goal is to us a loop to decrement the input nu...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks, that helped a lot. Now I have to add a part that captures the... (by dunnDolphin)
Using random binary #s to select random item from odd-numbered list

I'm fairly new to programming and have a general computer programming logic that's been bugging me. ...
[no replies]
by arraan
Question about run length encoding, encoding part.

Hello! cplusplus forum I have a problem with the encoding part of RLE, I just started programming. ...
[2 replies] Last: ah i see, thanks for the quick reply, Peter! (: (by arraan)
by akai09
one more question

hello guys i need help with this. im bit confused........ assuming a= 2 b= 3 c= 4 d= 5 why when i ...
[2 replies] Last: = is the assignment operator. d = 4 will assign the value 4 to th... (by Peter87)
default argument

Can someone tell me what a default argument is in a function? bool isLegal(int age, int minAge = ...
[3 replies] Last: This is legal int minAge = 21 (by andy1992)
I can't make my program ignore input with extra spacing, it only gives up error.

Hi everyone, I'm writing an airline seating program and they demand that you should be able to write...
[1 reply] : Bump out of desperation. (by JoshiMoshi)
by bs319
Converting money into bills and change

I have a lab where I am asked to take an amount of money and convert it into the types of bills and ...
[1 reply] : Yeah. It's floating point rounding error. You should probably ask the ... (by Keene)
AVL deletion when node has no children or 2 children

Hey guys I'm working on my deletion function for my AVL tree and cannot seem to figure out how to ma...
[no replies]
Pages: 1... 104105106107108... 128
  Archived months: [sep2014]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.