Beginners (Page 106)

changing code binary file

so i have this code and i need to change the binary file .by changing the password to grant access t...
[no replies]
Help with dynamic array expanding via function!

Help! I'm trying to expand an array via pointers, but my program crashes when i try to run this. It ...
[4 replies] Last: I think I have it figured out: void expandArray(Test test ,int &capa... (by Danny Toledo)
Cant get average value to print from vector

I cant get the average value from the vector and dont know what I´m doing wrong. I want to do the c...
[5 replies] Last: for (i = 0; i > vectorValues.size(); i++) changing it for (i = 0;... (by patriic48)
my assignment

hi guys.. i have a case from my lecturer ==== Yummy Delivery Pizza is one of the famous pizza...
[4 replies] Last: thanks a lot to you all.. XD you make me understand with your answer.... (by Stefany Haryanti)
by bender
How to read into file and display file

Im trying to write a function for another program that reads the name, score and date to a txt file,...
[6 replies] Last: Here is something quick I came up with. Feel free to use the link And... (by disturbedfuel15)
How can I create a vector and array of pair?

We can define pair as following but how to declare a vector and a array of pair? #include <ios...
[3 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/vector/vector/emplace_back/ (by keskiverto)
Newbie Query

Happen to have Visual Studio Team Suite 2008. Just above complete novice status and write to inquire...
[1 reply] : Start by updating to a compiler that is current. For instance, Visual... (by JLBorges)
Struct problems

I'm having some troble with structs. It says sword_rusted does not name a type; #ifndef ITEMS...
[5 replies] Last: tho i changed it to a class then you're doing this in c++. In that ... (by mutexe)
MIPS assembly

Write your question here. I'm coding MIPS on MARS 4.0.1 and I'm trying to add letter '1' into an ar...
[1 reply] : Hmm. Are the delay slots okay? Do you have the operands of sb set rig... (by dhayden)
Printing only a certain section of a binary tree

Hello, I am having trouble with setting up a program to output the data values along a binary tree b...
[5 replies] Last: You can simplify a little by removing the "id" parameter from allBut()... (by dhayden)
Instance of an instance

Any way to make an instance from another instance of a class? class CLASS [...] CLAS...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you (by Funkist)
by clodi
how to break this down into more lines?

Hello, How can I break this down into more lines? It's too long but if I go "new line" anywhere th...
[2 replies] Last: it worked! thank you so much. (by clodi)
by KMagic
Using cin.getline() to get char array

I have a short code like this to test the use of cin.getline(). I declared a char array consisting...
[2 replies] Last: Because you need a spare character for "endline" symbol. (by MiiNiPaa)
stopping multiple assignments

I have the following code: char hit; // taking char insted of int because it will get com...
[3 replies] Last: what do you mean by 'later'? You can't push '12' into a char. You cou... (by mutexe)
HELP w/ loops

Need help to slow down this loop... #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; ...
[2 replies] Last: for(int j=10;j>0;j--) { cout<<j<<" "; Sleep(100);//milliseconds to sle... (by Funkist)
Can´t delete value from vector

I seem to do this right but I can´t delete the desired value from vector by cin. Don´t know why. W...
[11 replies] Last: No, its just an exercise i found in my book. Yes it calculates the ave... (by patriic48)
by Uruku
geometric series

I actually got this program working for what I need, but for some reason every time I try to rewrite...
[2 replies] Last: I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, I put up the code that works... no... (by Uruku)
C++ Core Language

I read that theres a difference in the c++ core language and the standard library. I am just curiou...
[1 reply] : I read that theres a difference in the c++ core language and the stan... (by MiiNiPaa)
by sya
help me please

why i cant get the answer?its different from what i calculate with the calculator...help me please.....
[2 replies] Last: i got it...thanks a lot (by sya)
quick question of triangle shapes

Hey so I have a program that creates a triangle with a user input height. what I need now is to figu...
[2 replies] Last: thanks for the help man, I don't know why I was having such a hard tim... (by MrBond90)
Pages: 1... 104105106107108... 110
  Archived months: [oct2014]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.