Beginners (Page 106)

Writiing a C++ program

Hi, I'm a CS student. I'm new to this field. The most challenging part for me is how to start the...
[7 replies] Last: I was actually able to finish the first part of my assignment. #inclu... (by khatereh)
Segmentation error when initiating an object

Hi everyone. I'm having trouble with my program. I have a class poly, and this class has a default c...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks for you replies. I rewrote my default constructor as poly(){... (by babyBunny)
Need advice on pointers

Hey, so this book I'm following, this is the previous used code that basically just asks for some us...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks, that's good to know. (by Sausage)
by cnsk90
it wont loop..

i think im having a problem with the variables... thank you guys/// Design a program in C who...
[4 replies] Last: yeah you are right!! thank you again for help , so this below kinda wo... (by cnsk90)
by twigz
Jumping into C++ chapter 8 question 5

Hey there guys. i've been going through this book in all and finally hit chapter 8. But now i'm stu...
[3 replies] Last: @billy william chapter 1 - Intro and developer environment setup chap... (by twigz)
by jrsr
please help me with multidimensional arrays

1. I have difficulties in getting the last column of my csv file. 7 rows and 6 columns. the 6th colu...
[no replies]
phone number class with demo

I have created a class to hold phone numbers and everything works except my constructor that takes p...
[2 replies] Last: thanks, that worked (by pepstein)
Converting Integers to Binary using vectors and random number generators. Need some guidance! (1,2)

Hey guys! Im busy with a project that uses vectors, and random number generators to convert integer...
[21 replies] Last: @IWishIKnew: Unfortunately college professors tend to have very absurd... (by LB)
Why does cout print all the string using the pointer?

/* main.cpp */ /***********************************************************************/ #include <...
[11 replies] Last: Yes, though mixing C++ and C I/O is generally considered bad practice,... (by LB)
cout not declared

Hello. I really appreciated if you can help me with this situation. In Code::Blocks 13.12, I am try...
[2 replies] Last: Your suggestion works perfect. Many thanks. In the book Iā€™m using (C... (by gipsycr)
Is there a way to make your console change "actively"?

Let me start by saying this is probably a stupid question.. I've made a chess program in C++ in w...
[3 replies] Last: Don't use NCurses, use the WinAPI. NCurses is all or nothing, and I f... (by IWishIKnew)
by VirgoD
how to write this C++ code

who knows how to write C++ coding with seeing flow chart? email me: virgodqian@gmail.com urgent n...
[1 reply] : Not quite sure what this means. You should clarify what writing "code... (by IWishIKnew)
Understanding Output.

I am reviewing for a test and have a very simple question that I can't seem to wrap my mind around. ...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you! This makes sense now, was reviewing off an old test and I t... (by acasas44)
Matrices

Data 1 P=[ā–ˆ(3 2 0 1@4 0 1 2@3 0 2 1@9 2 3 1)] and Q=[ā–ˆ(3 0 2 -1@1 2 0 -2@4 0 6 -3@5 0 2 0)]...
[no replies]
Masks and Bits

Hello, I'm having troubles with an algorithm problem, I need to insert a mask inside a "block of bit...
[no replies]
by Nera20
compiling with command prompt

Can someone please explain how to compile with this command: g++ program.cpp -o program I'm not ...
[9 replies] Last: :O it worked! thank you all so much :D (by Nera20)
help me finding number that are not multiples of m!!

Write your question here. v:\cmpsc101>prelab8 Enter an integer m: 2 Enter integer numbers, enter...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you so much fellow, I just read your post. and your explain was... (by qwertyking)
by alsade
question about unexpected output

im trying to merge two arrays without duplicates. can someone please tell me why my output includes ...
[2 replies] Last: thanks for that but it doesnt solve the problem (by alsade)
Issue about how to imporve WAN Speed when connected to Cisco 2960 switch

I had brought a Cisco Catalyst 2960-S Series GE Switch WS-C2960S-48FPS-L recently.But I've got a pro...
[1 reply] : i think post on another form as this one is mainly about c++ and less ... (by tomdacat)
2D vector pass to function

i found that my 2D vector's value is not changed after i use the function "test". i pass the maze ...
[2 replies] Last: Your test() takes 'maze' by value . void foo (int x) { x = 7; } vo... (by keskiverto)
Pages: 1... 104105106107108... 119
  Archived months: [feb2014]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.