Beginners (Page 107)

Overloading Contructors

I'm creating Bio's for a couple of characters in a game of mine, I'm just starting out learning clas...
[2 replies] Last: I see.. Thank you! I got it working now, I just swapped a couple of... (by superdaz83)
syntax error

For some reason I'm getting the error "nullptr" undeclared identifier? #include <iostream> int ...
[2 replies] Last: Ah thanks for that info! (by superdaz83)
BST Insertion

hi, I'm having a problem in my binary search tree program first of all, here's my class for binar...
[1 reply] : Code outside of BST should not care about the internals of BST, so no ... (by cire)
Fraction's

Hi, I have a problem with my assignment in c++, i did first part but i have a problem with second pa...
[no replies]
Pointer type cast?

Lets say I have unsigned long * MyPt; // long=4 bytes I need to create a pointer that i...
[1 reply] : the cast you're looking for is reinterpret_cast: http://en.cppreferenc... (by Cubbi)
by fg109
inheritance, nested classes, templates?

I have an assignment for class where I have to implement a linked list and then create the derived c...
[no replies]
Functions

I am writing a program that lets a user enter a length in feet and inches and converts it into meter...
[6 replies] Last: Thanks to everyone. My mistake if I didn't make it clear. I will use a... (by faust058)
How to make 2 sets, the program must output the Cartesian product of their respective elements

So my question is how do i make 2 sets? if these are my two set moon S sun S stars run S walk S st...
[no replies]
by dcradu
checking if a polygon is convex

I have to do a Polygon class that has a function which verifies if the polygon is convex . the class...
[2 replies] Last: thanks very much (by dcradu)
by dnulho
Rebuilding an array

I am working on a project that starts by building an array. I want to have the option later to rebui...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you, problem solved. (by dnulho)
bubble, insertion, selection sort program

my out put currently is lab03 the original array has been reset to: 20 40 10 30 SORTING ...
[3 replies] Last: This is what your output should look like: Lab03 The original array ... (by Smac89)
Why, when I try to get todays date, do I get yesterday's date?

I saw some warning in my compiler (Visual studio 2012) that localtime is unsafe but I don't think I ...
[2 replies] Last: Ahhhh. Ok thanks. (by theperson)
MAJOR Problem!

Hi! I've reading the tutorial on programming with DirectX. I was reading http://www.directxtutorial....
[no replies]
Comparing Characters

Hi, I'm about to build a binary search tree using c++ with the operations insert, search, and traver...
[1 reply] : Why not try it out? http://ideone.com/XQFBJG (by MiiNiPaa)
by Huppa
Need help finding the syntax (parse) error

//temp_conversion.cpp #include <iostream.h> #include <conio.h> #include <iomanip.h> int main()...
[4 replies] Last: When asking for help with error messgaes, PLEASE INCLUDE THE ERROR MES... (by AbstractionAnon)
by Pg0715
what am i missing really lost in programming please help

So for the homework I need to compile and test a C++ program to present a user with a selection of m...
[8 replies] Last: Sometimes goto is the best way to solve your problems. I use it for s... (by wildblue)
by enemy
Is C++ case sensiteive?

Hello! Please, is c++ case sensitive? Are there exceptions? Many thnanks!!!
[7 replies] Last: STACKSTR_H is just a name that you use for the include guard. You coul... (by Peter87)
Nested Loops

A bowling team consists of five players. Each player bowls three games. Write a C program that use...
[2 replies] Last: Seems like bowler should be an int not a char ? If you start bowl... (by wildblue)
by Nukem
Yes No Loop

Having an issue when user types more than one letter in my do while loop. It repeats "Would you like...
[3 replies] Last: I posted this already on a different thread where you pointed someone ... (by wildblue)
why is this code not working?

so i just want to know why this code is not working...i know the problem is in the function createUn...
[4 replies] Last: thats right coder777 and Peter87...those petty petty things...thanks g... (by donvigor)
Pages: 1... 105106107108109... 112
  Archived months: [feb2014]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.