Beginners (Page 109)

Help with CD/DVD program

I'm trying to figure out what is wrong and how to fix it. This is what I have so far. Here is the qu...
[1 reply] : Since actorName and charName is public, I think you don't need an acce... (by LendraDwi)
Inputing variables from main file into function file

I'm trying to get a problem to work. I simplified it to the sum of 2 numbers so that maybe it'd be e...
[6 replies] Last: Thanks! (by daytrading)
Overloading paramenters

I have to overload parameters and I started with the "<" parameter to compare two classes together. ...
[5 replies] Last: http://www.learncpp.com/cpp-tutorial/96-overloading-operators-using-me... (by kemort)
Keep count of times an If statement is used

I need to figure out how to keep track of how many prime numbers there were in the code written belo...
[2 replies] Last: That worked. Thank you! However, I just realized I have an issue with... (by OrDidHe)
Please help me about my mistakes?

I want to progress step by step. Would you please guide me about my code below? I want to get acc=-...
[5 replies] Last: Sorry for the late reply, I compiled it and it starts with 0 in my com... (by rmxhaha)
Out of scope

Now beginning on my first project that i actually want to do. And i instantly hit a road block and c...
[3 replies] Last: Very happy to help :) (by megatron 0)
by Lenz
Tic Tac Toe Problem with Class Function

So I'm working on setting up this Tic Tac Toe program Main #include <iostream> #include "tictacto...
[3 replies] Last: Well undefinef ref myabe on yah includes whatever am not sure coz it w... (by andy1992)
Error reading from file?

Hey guys I need some help with a problem.. I'm trying to read from a simple txt file and it says I'm...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks so much usandfriends! (by Sanction)
by BB2921
Integer arithmetic

Okay I'm having a simple math problem with my integers, I'm not sure where but I'm losing points of ...
[2 replies] Last: Not the "arithmetic". Yes, integer division does "chop off" the remai... (by keskiverto)
by Nezar
invalid use of non-static data member

Hey there, So far I've found out that one can't initialize a non-static data member on declaration ...
[4 replies] Last: It worked !! Thanks :) (by Nezar)
C++ Beginner Needs Help Fast with Program!

Write your question here. Hello everyone, I'm new to C++ and this forum. I really need some help ge...
[1 reply] : You're pretty close! I won't give the full code because that won't he... (by dhayden)
need help understanding

So I'm given an assignment. The question is: Write a recursive function to compute the greatest comm...
[2 replies] Last: and yes, the second call creates a new pair of mick & keith variables ... (by dhayden)
help me how to fix the problem of my code by using loop in c++

use the loop construct to write a program for the users to guess a secret character, which is k, (b...
[3 replies] Last: this is my new code, but it does not work well. please help me fix it,... (by tinytimes)
by noob88
New to c++ need minor help with code

Can some one point out what I should do to if two products have the same price then the former one i...
[3 replies] Last: #include <algorithm> #include <iostream> #include <vector> using name... (by rsouthee)
for and bool function problem

I havn't touched code for a while now and dont know why "Success! (num)" dont print. Shouldn't "Succ...
[2 replies] Last: Oh that is what I forgot, thank you. Can`t believe I forgot that :/. T... (by Fr0zen1)
output formatting

how do i use the setw if I want following output where first and last names are of different lengths...
[6 replies] Last: setw() applies to next output. Logical choice if you need to set width... (by MiiNiPaa)
function not working

Hello, here is my code, I am doing a morse code translator. The probloem is that I am trying to get ...
[3 replies] Last: All I know is don't mix cin>> and getline(), I think that getline is t... (by LendraDwi)
Help?

Write a progam that reads a string and outputs the number of times each lowercase vowel appears in ...
[6 replies] Last: You still have exactly the same problems I pointed out before. Lin... (by AbstractionAnon)
Best way to store a deck of cards? (Array, Vector or something else?)

I decided to make a Black Jack program to relearn programming/c++. I've gotten as far as making t...
[6 replies] Last: Thanks for your help guys! My deck is now residing inside a struct! (by HiCalSoft)
Error in Cout statement

I'm getting an error in my second cout line and cant figure our what I'm doing wrong. I thought I d...
[3 replies] Last: Line 16: That's not the correct syntax for a switch statement. No... (by AbstractionAnon)
Pages: 1... 107108109110111... 127
  Archived months: [sep2014]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.