Beginners (Page 109)

Stock Trading Database

Hi. i'm new to the forum and am new to c++. I am looking to work on some programs while waiting for...
[4 replies] Last: how about libcurl? is that something I would have to download and link... (by chamburger)
Max until Sentinel

Ok so I've been assigned a code to write that seems fairly easy but I'm having trouble figuring out ...
[5 replies] Last: Haha, I just solved it right after entering the question again...this ... (by RobGillespie)
Library String and String Literals are different

What do they mean when they say this in my book? "String literals are not standard library strings"
[2 replies] Last: Thank you L B. (by YellowPyrmid)
Programming "q"to quit

The program generates triangles continuously. I want when the user inputs the letter "q" that the pr...
[11 replies] Last: Thanks a lot! Appreciate it! Have heard of this atoi however was unsur... (by JasonMcG)
Linked-List struct data type

How do I declare an instance of the linked list with the data type of a struct. For example... ...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you I will try that! (by Lilspree)
by cyter
how's result 7?

How's the result 7 in the following code? void foo(int i){ if(i>1){foo(i/2);foo(i/2);}cout<<"#"...
[1 reply] : What do you mean? 7 what? (by Peter87)
having issues with arrays of structs

So i keep trying different things to get an array to hold my structs and my latest has me trying to ...
[5 replies] Last: Haha, i am not sure i fixed that right before i saw this post! It is w... (by robozzz)
by Alby94
Template

i don't understand this piece of code.. template <class T> class Base : A<T>
[7 replies] Last: Templates and inheritance are unrelated. It just so happens that the e... (by LB)
Passing arrays to function

Hello everyone, I am trying to create an array of 200 random numbers and find the max value within s...
[3 replies] Last: You've defined the function to take an array as its first argument. W... (by MikeyBoy)
problem with sorting arrays

If somebody could help me with this logic: here what I'm trying to do I have 2 Arrays: matrice1 ...
[10 replies] Last: Strange. #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> #include <algorithm> ... (by keskiverto)
Trouble using setprecision and while loop.

I'm using setprecision inside the while loop and I just want it to be used on that same statement an...
[2 replies] Last: I got the same result. (by nothingkwt)
multiple if statements HELP

Hi there I'm doing a course in programming and im having issues with my work. The issue im having i...
[3 replies] Last: if (1>=1){ cout << x+y; } if(2>=1){ cout << x-y; } These if conditi... (by wildblue)
need to read data from file through cmd line arguments argc and argv

I have a file named config.txt which has following data //config.txt Number of node = 11 Link de...
[1 reply] : Original thread: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/unices/125112/ (by keskiverto)
memError occuring when using push_back method of vector

I'm actually using a SimpleVector template from a book (I modified it to include a push_back method)...
[4 replies] Last: Ok thanks, I didn't think to check the push_back method. I guess I was... (by theperson)
Question help!

1. Find the Value of X. a = 12; b=4; c=2; d=10; e=3; x = (a + d % e + e)/b % 3; 2. Write a...
[1 reply] : 1. If all variables are integer type then , value of X become 1. 2. ... (by ak16)
Trying to get transpose matrix, not sure what's wrong with my code!

I'm trying to print the transposed matrix of the input matrix, but my output keeps coming out to be:...
[3 replies] Last: Perhaps a good reason not to use similar looking chars like i and j... (by TheIdeasMan)
Object Reference

So I'm doing an exercise for passing pointers. There is a bit of the example code that doesn't make...
[1 reply] : 1. line:27 SimpleCat* FunctionTwo(SimpleCat *theCat); } I dont und... (by ak16)
cant fix this error after i compiled

i compiled this code but cant fix these errors. ( 1170_6_9a.cc: In function 'int main()': 1170_6_9a....
[2 replies] Last: Thank you. (by nerdyboy11)
So close to getting the right output! For loops?

My goal is to take in an input height of h in [1,7] and output a diagonal matrix of 1's with the hei...
[2 replies] Last: Haha, oh my. I feel silly. Thank you so much! :D (by ECEsasha)
c++

i have to to do this but im clueless A. Write a program that will interview 10 persons who wants to...
[1 reply] : this will help you, If any issue then please let us know. if(sex=="... (by ak16)
Pages: 1... 107108109110111... 116
  Archived months: [feb2014]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.