Beginners (Page 110)

by BaneX
formatting issue!!!

I'm having trouble formatting my code correctly. When i debug, the formatting is off. How can i fix ...
[4 replies] Last: @Yanson, thank you. Although for some reason i'm not able to separat... (by BaneX)
Rectangular To Polar Coordinate Conversion

Hi guys, a little problem here. When a try to compile this program, I end up with the error: "prog...
[3 replies] Last: Never mind, I figured it out by myself. Thanks keskiverto! Honestly, I... (by Kroggor)
by dnulho
using constants and statics to create ID's for object.

I am trying to create a unique ID for each object that is created within the program that I can refe...
[3 replies] Last: Since your class has const data members, you can't use the default ope... (by firedraco)
Using Scope operator and finding meaning in errors (1,2)

Ok so my question is when dividing up a program into header files and source files, as our teacher r...
[20 replies] Last: I had no idea that was meant to be used that way. I thought you were j... (by sparky1337)
Compiler Errors

I'm getting a compiler error that says: type qualifiers ignored on function return type. getting...
[3 replies] Last: there are no const non-class rvalues in C++, so a function returning a... (by Cubbi)
Calendar formatting

Having problems formatting this calendar, I am getting: Welcome to crainey2's calendar program. ...
[no replies]
error: read-only variable is not assignable

first part is the header and the other is the class the class i'm receiving a error message ...
[2 replies] Last: ahhhh i'm a dumbass thanks that fixed the problem (by gto11520)
by cozier
Beginning I/O

Apparently I missed an important day of class due to weather related reasons. There is an inclass as...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks JLBorges, This is what I ended up with. It seems to be working ... (by cozier)
What is wrong with this script?

I looked a project on this site (grading project) and it basically asks the user to input a grade, a...
[2 replies] Last: Wow, thanks man. Solved everything. (by Retraction)
How to make a frequency generator?

Is there a way to generate a sound frequency in c++? Like type in a number and it plays the frequ...
[no replies]
Functions

So I am supposed to be programming a basic number guessing game, however, I am having some difficult...
[no replies]
C++ Class Templates

Hello, I wrote this code, and I am supposed to add template classes to it so we can put any data typ...
[1 reply] : I fixed up a couple of things: http://coliru.stacked-crooked.com/a/240... (by long double main)
Confused when using Pointer to array of structures

I was doing some exercises in my C++ primer plus and one exercise wanted me to use a dynamic array o...
[no replies]
A small c++ interpreter

A Small C++ C++ Interpreter (ASCCI) Description: ASCCI is an interpreter of a subset of C++. It...
[1 reply] : To write a program in C++ that can read and interpret the source code ... (by Catfish666)
by mdeeza
polynomial class issues

Hello, I'm currently trying to wrap up a polynomial class project which allocates memory and all of ...
[2 replies] Last: driver program #include <iostream> #include "poly.h" using namespa... (by mdeeza)
by Chiron
Need Help with an assignment

Write a program that calculates a customer’s monthly bill. It should input customer name, mailing ...
[no replies]
Codeblocks Help!

Does anyone know how to write this: Generate the odd numbers from 15 to 53 (inclusive)? In a FOR lo...
[2 replies] Last: Also if you want multiple statements within a loop, you need to enclos... (by wildblue)
If statement ignored/ Selection structure failure

I need to write a program that computes a telephone plan bill according to the plan selected. There ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you. It worked (by Evan8632)
dequeue all but one item from queue

How do I use a while loop to dequeue all but one item from a queue? I only have enqueue(), dequeue()...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you. That part is now working as intended. (by avanhoes)
Need help with my code

Hello Cplusplus community, I'm new here, and i'm also new to C++ and programming in general. I was r...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you. I know understand the problem. The course says now to read ... (by Fedelway)
Pages: 1... 108109110111112... 116
  Archived months: [feb2014]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.