Beginners (Page 111)

Question help!

1. Find the Value of X. a = 12; b=4; c=2; d=10; e=3; x = (a + d % e + e)/b % 3; 2. Write a...
[1 reply] : 1. If all variables are integer type then , value of X become 1. 2. ... (by ak16)
Trying to get transpose matrix, not sure what's wrong with my code!

I'm trying to print the transposed matrix of the input matrix, but my output keeps coming out to be:...
[3 replies] Last: Perhaps a good reason not to use similar looking chars like i and j... (by TheIdeasMan)
Object Reference

So I'm doing an exercise for passing pointers. There is a bit of the example code that doesn't make...
[1 reply] : 1. line:27 SimpleCat* FunctionTwo(SimpleCat *theCat); } I dont und... (by ak16)
cant fix this error after i compiled

i compiled this code but cant fix these errors. ( 1170_6_9a.cc: In function 'int main()': 1170_6_9a....
[2 replies] Last: Thank you. (by nerdyboy11)
So close to getting the right output! For loops?

My goal is to take in an input height of h in [1,7] and output a diagonal matrix of 1's with the hei...
[2 replies] Last: Haha, oh my. I feel silly. Thank you so much! :D (by ECEsasha)
c++

i have to to do this but im clueless A. Write a program that will interview 10 persons who wants to...
[1 reply] : this will help you, If any issue then please let us know. if(sex=="... (by ak16)
ASCII character converter

I made an ASCII character converter. You can input an int and it gives you the character with the sa...
[3 replies] Last: it goes to an infinite loop. Why? The reason is that after entering i... (by coder777)
This homework assignment is due in 2 hours and I'm screwed. PLEASE HELP

I'm working on code for a class i am currently taking. The assignment asks to "write a C++ program...
[2 replies] Last: like above you also can write code for "median". try it by yourself. I... (by ak16)
by BaneX
formatting issue!!!

I'm having trouble formatting my code correctly. When i debug, the formatting is off. How can i fix ...
[4 replies] Last: @Yanson, thank you. Although for some reason i'm not able to separat... (by BaneX)
Rectangular To Polar Coordinate Conversion

Hi guys, a little problem here. When a try to compile this program, I end up with the error: "prog...
[3 replies] Last: Never mind, I figured it out by myself. Thanks keskiverto! Honestly, I... (by Kroggor)
by dnulho
using constants and statics to create ID's for object.

I am trying to create a unique ID for each object that is created within the program that I can refe...
[3 replies] Last: Since your class has const data members, you can't use the default ope... (by firedraco)
Using Scope operator and finding meaning in errors (1,2)

Ok so my question is when dividing up a program into header files and source files, as our teacher r...
[20 replies] Last: I had no idea that was meant to be used that way. I thought you were j... (by sparky1337)
Compiler Errors

I'm getting a compiler error that says: type qualifiers ignored on function return type. getting...
[3 replies] Last: there are no const non-class rvalues in C++, so a function returning a... (by Cubbi)
Calendar formatting

Having problems formatting this calendar, I am getting: Welcome to crainey2's calendar program. ...
[no replies]
error: read-only variable is not assignable

first part is the header and the other is the class the class i'm receiving a error message ...
[2 replies] Last: ahhhh i'm a dumbass thanks that fixed the problem (by gto11520)
by cozier
Beginning I/O

Apparently I missed an important day of class due to weather related reasons. There is an inclass as...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks JLBorges, This is what I ended up with. It seems to be working ... (by cozier)
What is wrong with this script?

I looked a project on this site (grading project) and it basically asks the user to input a grade, a...
[2 replies] Last: Wow, thanks man. Solved everything. (by Retraction)
How to make a frequency generator?

Is there a way to generate a sound frequency in c++? Like type in a number and it plays the frequ...
[no replies]
Functions

So I am supposed to be programming a basic number guessing game, however, I am having some difficult...
[no replies]
C++ Class Templates

Hello, I wrote this code, and I am supposed to add template classes to it so we can put any data typ...
[1 reply] : I fixed up a couple of things: http://coliru.stacked-crooked.com/a/240... (by long double main)
Pages: 1... 109110111112113... 118
  Archived months: [feb2014]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.