Beginners (Page 113)

Calculate acceleration,velocity?

Dear Friends, I have received an assignment to calculate the velocity and position from acceleration...
[no replies]
formatting console output

I am trying to format my output data like this: Basic Item 45 Basic Item Mk2 67 ...
[12 replies] Last: setw() works only on next output. All outputs after that would be ou... (by MiiNiPaa)
Handling sprite animation with switch

I'm currently handling sprite animation with a switch that changes the animation based on the direct...
[3 replies] Last: I came up with a solution and it looks like this: if (keyState ) ... (by turtlesavage)
converting base pointer to derived class pointer not working?

Hey guys I have a small cmd game I'm working on, in the game I have an Item base class and derive...
[7 replies] Last: yessir :D (by bryan177mcsc)
Array Spacing to make a table (help me)

hello :) I am trying to create a table based on prices entered. In the other part of the program (n...
[2 replies] Last: wow thankyou so much, that did it! i shoulda though of that. @islpil (by woodbecker18)
What would be the formula in code for this?

The question: When equal amounts are invested in each of three accounts paying a1% a2% and a3% in...
[4 replies] Last: using namespace std; and system calls are not preferred but that's... (by kemort)
Int to String Conversion in Loop

I'm writing a program in which I have to concatenate an item name and item number. To do this I have...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks @Keene. That's what I had in mind, just didn't know how. (by jdwright)
Help with Output

Hello. My main works properly but I believe my functions are not working. When I run the program, t...
[8 replies] Last: Thank you MiiNiPaa. I have everything working now except for the 25th... (by WishonTD)
by JL360B
Enrollment System Help.

Hey guys! I was making some program related to file handling. though the codes are right. Creating ...
[no replies]
Array question

Hello. I'm just a beginner. Here is my problem. I have a data file with an unknown number of inte...
[3 replies] Last: thank you hyperfine...that's exactly what I did and it worked out fine... (by WishonTD)
New to C++, Loops Help

Hello, I have an assignment to write a random number guessing game that generates a random number be...
[11 replies] Last: #include<iostream> #include<ctime> using namespace std; int main() ... (by shadowCODE)
Display graph, showing how many times a digit appears in sequence

Hello! Im having some problems with my program. I need to display a graph, showing how many times a ...
[1 reply] : Something like this? #include <iostream> #include <ctime> const int... (by mobotus)
Please.....Help with new program!

Program has No errors, but the program only prints on the screen " Please enter student's name" cont...
[4 replies] Last: Will this work? // Programmer: David Weeks // // Course Name: CIS 301... (by David623)
Function overloaded help please

So I got 3 functions with different data types, and I also need to sort an array of numbers that are...
[2 replies] Last: Yeah exact, I need to be more careful when making indexes, already fix... (by guirampani)
Function to sort numbers showing wrong output, can't find the error

Hi guys, I got an assigment for cpp and it asks me to create a program to sort a list of integers, l...
[3 replies] Last: Oh yeah I got it haha OMG took me so long to understand that. Fixed t... (by guirampani)
difference between <cmath> and <math.h>

Hello, I'm currently working on my homework assignment. I do not really need help on it because ...
[5 replies] Last: That looks correct, but note that you could also save yourself the tro... (by Ganado)
atoi instead of stoi

Hello, So I'm working on a program that computes the difference between two times that are input...
[no replies]
Syntax error

Hi am getting a syntax error in my pack_init function but I am not sure how should I fix it. I am ba...
[no replies]
Entering Data into a 2d Array.

Hello everyone, I'm trying to enter data into a 2d array, but I am not sure if I am doing it right. ...
[4 replies] Last: #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { const int r... (by anup30)
For loop troubles.

I'm having issues and for the life of me I cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong. I debugged thi...
[2 replies] Last: doh, thanks a ton. (by mishappp)
Pages: 1... 111112113114115... 123
  Archived months: [sep2014]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.