Beginners (Page 113)

Functions

So I am supposed to be programming a basic number guessing game, however, I am having some difficult...
[no replies]
C++ Class Templates

Hello, I wrote this code, and I am supposed to add template classes to it so we can put any data typ...
[1 reply] : I fixed up a couple of things: http://coliru.stacked-crooked.com/a/240... (by long double main)
Confused when using Pointer to array of structures

I was doing some exercises in my C++ primer plus and one exercise wanted me to use a dynamic array o...
[no replies]
A small c++ interpreter

A Small C++ C++ Interpreter (ASCCI) Description: ASCCI is an interpreter of a subset of C++. It...
[1 reply] : To write a program in C++ that can read and interpret the source code ... (by Catfish666)
by mdeeza
polynomial class issues

Hello, I'm currently trying to wrap up a polynomial class project which allocates memory and all of ...
[2 replies] Last: driver program #include <iostream> #include "poly.h" using namespa... (by mdeeza)
by Chiron
Need Help with an assignment

Write a program that calculates a customer’s monthly bill. It should input customer name, mailing ...
[no replies]
Codeblocks Help!

Does anyone know how to write this: Generate the odd numbers from 15 to 53 (inclusive)? In a FOR lo...
[2 replies] Last: Also if you want multiple statements within a loop, you need to enclos... (by wildblue)
If statement ignored/ Selection structure failure

I need to write a program that computes a telephone plan bill according to the plan selected. There ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you. It worked (by Evan8632)
dequeue all but one item from queue

How do I use a while loop to dequeue all but one item from a queue? I only have enqueue(), dequeue()...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you. That part is now working as intended. (by avanhoes)
Need help with my code

Hello Cplusplus community, I'm new here, and i'm also new to C++ and programming in general. I was r...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you. I know understand the problem. The course says now to read ... (by Fedelway)
by dnulho
Combining arrays

When I try to combine these arrays, the enemy array overwrites part of the player array inside of th...
[2 replies] Last: Yes I have stepped through it with a debugger, but I don't understand ... (by dnulho)
Maze Traverse

Hello, I've been trying to write this program for my Object Oriented Class with C++, but I can't fig...
[no replies]
by dioing
Recursive Function and Array

Hi ! I have a problem , what I want with my code is to output the biggest array value, but only re...
[1 reply] : You should try stepping through the code with a debugger or on paper s... (by firedraco)
No using string objects :/

I'm having trouble with this assignment that does not allow me to use string objects. So everything ...
[3 replies] Last: Sorry, your use of strtok seems fine after all. The structure of your... (by keskiverto)
Intro to Basic C++ Commands and how to use them

Hello, as the title suggests I'm looking for a guide to beginner C++ commands how to use them. I hav...
[no replies]
Pointers Swap

#include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> using namespace std; void swapNum(int *q, int *p) { i...
[3 replies] Last: Firstly, because the for() looping condition is k < size/2 only th... (by Catfish666)
Overloading Contructors

I'm creating Bio's for a couple of characters in a game of mine, I'm just starting out learning clas...
[2 replies] Last: I see.. Thank you! I got it working now, I just swapped a couple of... (by superdaz83)
syntax error

For some reason I'm getting the error "nullptr" undeclared identifier? #include <iostream> int ...
[2 replies] Last: Ah thanks for that info! (by superdaz83)
BST Insertion

hi, I'm having a problem in my binary search tree program first of all, here's my class for binar...
[1 reply] : Code outside of BST should not care about the internals of BST, so no ... (by cire)
Fraction's

Hi, I have a problem with my assignment in c++, i did first part but i have a problem with second pa...
[no replies]
Pages: 1... 111112113114115... 119
  Archived months: [feb2014]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.