Beginners (Page 114)

What does this code entail?

Hey guys, This book I'm following gives questions but no answers which is strange but this is one o...
[4 replies] Last: also you don't need to output the pointers address like that. cout... (by giblit)
Simple way to convert exe to apk.

Hello, idiot question over here : Is there a simple way to convert a C++ console executable to a apk...
[1 reply] : For direct conversion, I don't think so and do not think it will be ef... (by Aceix)
How to take care of these repetitions elegantly?

The following gives what I want, but I want to remove the repetitions: #include <iostream> #inc...
[3 replies] Last: If there would be several more entities like Menu: Visitor + CRTP http... (by JLBorges)
by enemy
Global variable-heap???

Hello! Please, if we have a global variable, declared on the very beginning of the program, variabl...
[1 reply] : See this: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1169858/global-memory-man... (by long double main)
please help me solve this...

hi all master...can help me with calculation for average in array? im blank..doing search but not he...
[1 reply] : error compile log Compiler: Default compiler Executing g++.exe..... (by shuyina)
by enemy
Pointer to a structure

Hello! Please, if one structure has more objects (let's say 8), pointer to which of them is pointer...
[2 replies] Last: " A pointer can point to an struct object, but a pointer can't point t... (by enemy)
Test if vector has even amount of elements

I would like to know an if statement that will test if there are even amount of element in a vector....
[no replies]
by chofs
how to separate an integer into a single digit

hey guys jst wanted to knw how can i separate an integer into a single digit..........e.g 12345 into...
[3 replies] Last: you can also use a mathematical operator... easy to read and understan... (by aliasdan30)
Odds of 100000 games of craps

Hello all. Really at my wits end with this. I made a craps game and that was fine. On top of it I wa...
[no replies]
Can't find a logic error

This program is supposed to accept integer inputs until -99 is input, at which point it's supposed t...
[5 replies] Last: Numbers are read in a loop. Let us take it step by small step: This ... (by JLBorges)
by delio
How can I make zoomable square table in SFML?

I have 2 questions. 1.How can I make zoomable square table like in the picture below? http://i.st...
[no replies]
Resize Console Window Question

Well hello there, recently I've make some string which contain a long sentence and a lot of words an...
[1 reply] : Portable way : none, console is just a medium for input/output. std::... (by MiiNiPaa)
Hangman boards

This is what I have to do: â—¦Indicate to the user whether or not the letter to guess was valid or ...
[no replies]
HELP! - Bell Curve Simulator

The program simulates a ball going through a pyramid of pins, and calculates which slot it ultimatel...
[no replies]
Avoiding Global Variables

How would I fix my program to avoid my variables being global? (Note: I took out the actual code f...
[2 replies] Last: You can pass arguments to functions by value and by reference, and ret... (by keskiverto)
by enemy
"point" class questions

Hello! Please, if we have point.h file, like this one: // point.h class point { private: ...
[1 reply] : It is normally done in the main programme file. -Create the main file ... (by Aceix)
by enemy
Link about "get"

Write your question here. Der All! Please, can someone send me a link where get / getX is good ex...
[2 replies] Last: Hello! Does it mean, they do just what I define them to do? In other w... (by enemy)
by enemy
init

Write your question here. // dot.h class Dot { private: int x, y; public: ...
[2 replies] Last: Hello! "sth" stands for "something"! Thank U!!! :) (by enemy)
Whats the answer with these questions?

1.How many data types can the elements of an array have? 2.What happens if the number of initiali...
[1 reply] : a combination of Googling and executing code for yourself will answer ... (by metulburr)
by Wedge
class ifstream variable not recognised from header file

I am attempting to write a script to extract a table of information from a PDF file, that is in a st...
[1 reply] : std::ifstream, std::string, std::getline, etc. (by MiiNiPaa)
Pages: 1... 112113114115116... 131
  Archived months: [feb2014]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.