Beginners (Page 115)

by Hiten
Queue implementation - program ends with an error

So my Queue implementation does basically what it's suppose to do, but ends with _BLOCK_TYPE_IS_VA...
[6 replies] Last: Yeap... unfortunately that's what i'm doing... ctrl+f5. So debugger do... (by Hiten)
Running Program again

I am trying to write a loop that encrypts and decrypts a string and will cycle again when you tell i...
[3 replies] Last: On lines 59, 61, and 66 you seem to be treading r like a character, bu... (by LB)
Finding Mileage

Alright so I have the code pretty much done except for some final value outputs. Right now the code ...
[6 replies] Last: I'm sorry, you were right. I must have been trying to run through your... (by RobGillespie)
Same invalid conversion error

I'm a student and pretty new to C++. I am trying to print a seating chart for a plane but I need to ...
[2 replies] Last: Ok...I get it. That worked. Thank you. (by codyk170)
Identifying objects

Hi guys, a quick question. If I have a Base class, and say two derived classes A, and B with some...
[3 replies] Last: std::vector<Base> base; This creates a vector of Bases, no A or B ca... (by Cubbi)
Structures Help

Hello, I have this code where I have finished and have tried reopening the project and running it ag...
[8 replies] Last: You are the best person I have talked to about this!!! Thank you so mu... (by AlvaJames)
having trouble on assignment can anyone help?

so I have a homework assignment that im working on that im having trouble with. I have found someone...
[1 reply] : If you do expect an unknown number of values in unknown order, then yo... (by keskiverto)
Positioning Functions

I want to display these two functions as two columns next to each other. Ex: Column1 Column2 ...
[2 replies] Last: I can't get rid of the "Heading" function (my teacher wants two functi... (by banmail2)
Number sequence

please can i get some assistance. I need to write a code to display a given number sequence based on...
[2 replies] Last: it starts at 100 and ends ar zero. but will only display the number or... (by yusufseedat)
by ckratz
altering output based on newline check

I am doing an assignment that requires me to read lines of data, of various data types, from a text ...
[4 replies] Last: Zhuge: That is essentially the idea but unfortunately I can't seem ... (by cire)
Help with Homework assignment

I have been looking at this til my eyes are crossed. The assignment is to convert an "alpha" phone ...
[3 replies] Last: OH..thank you!!!..I was really getting a headache. (by tdenning)
How TO Convert Integer To String?

for string to integer is "stoi" function what about integer to string?
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/articles/D9j2Nwbp/ (by unsensible)
by wolfv
return stringstream from a function?

How to return a stringstream from a function? There are many examples online of passing stringstr...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you again Catfish666! (by wolfv)
by aju33
Exercise in Array Processing

Hello! I've been posting for a little while. I truly appreciate the help I find here at cplusplus....
[1 reply] : Now save it in the input file in binary using object serialization. ... (by pukol)
by pukol
Sentinel value

How do i end the for loop once i press enter.. It's a log-in password so once i press enter it shoul...
[no replies]
writing multiple records to a file and displaying them all

My program compiles but doesn't actually work. It seems to only display the last record entered whe...
[2 replies] Last: MiiNiPaa! Thank you! I can't believe it was that simple. I kept try... (by mathisona)
Count controlled loops and functions

Im writing a program that reads numbers and either classifies them as prime or prints their prime di...
[no replies]
Stock Trading Database

Hi. i'm new to the forum and am new to c++. I am looking to work on some programs while waiting for...
[4 replies] Last: how about libcurl? is that something I would have to download and link... (by chamburger)
Max until Sentinel

Ok so I've been assigned a code to write that seems fairly easy but I'm having trouble figuring out ...
[5 replies] Last: Haha, I just solved it right after entering the question again...this ... (by RobGillespie)
Pages: 1... 113114115116117... 123
  Archived months: [feb2014]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.