Beginners (Page 117)

how to stop a void function

how to stop a void function ??? i remember that using return; can stop the void function. h...
[4 replies] Last: return 0 to stop the void function :) (by smartmind)
by enemy
invalid conversion int to int*, 53 line

Hello! Please, does someone see what is wrong here? #include<iostream> using namespace std...
[8 replies] Last: Hello! U just opened another question I wanted to ask!!! This is the ... (by enemy)
by chofs
vowel & consonant counting

okay am writing a code that reads the number of vowels and consonant...code is running only for coun...
[4 replies] Last: okay i also took into consideration space chacters as you said cire...... (by chofs)
I am C++ illiterate.

All im trying to do is make the for loop break when the nth element of array c is a space ' '. Any h...
[2 replies] Last: Yep sorry i went full retard im just going to use that as a condition ... (by nickmiller24)
help...problem

i wrote a code, but the output shows very large numbers, and i do not know how to fix it..plz help m...
[7 replies] Last: thx it works..:) (by hanfengbin)
Binary Search issues

Hello everyone, I am trying to write a program that uses a binary search to find the position in the...
[8 replies] Last: Thanks guys. Learning C++ is going to be a slow and painful process. (by Mechennyy)
lights

can any one give me a code for begin able to press a button to turn light on there are 4 button and ...
[1 reply] : bool pressed = true; if(pressed) { //turn light 1 on } In al... (by giblit)
Airplane Seats

Hey there people, back again, below is what my project is supposed to be. The errors I am getting a...
[7 replies] Last: Well line 31 is a pretty straight forward error. You have columns as a... (by giblit)
Linear Search

Hello my problem with this code is that instead of showing "element not found" it show n+1th posi...
[3 replies] Last: @kbw Thanks really really thanks Yes I overlooked this small mistake a... (by parjanya)
by kimi86
Vector of structs

I have written the following code to sort a vector of structs Out put of below code is like this: ...
[1 reply] : #include <string> #include <iostream> #include <vector> #include <alg... (by JLBorges)
Help me please

Please help me, I try to write a program that includes a user-defined function named dayOfWeek that ...
[no replies]
by giblit
Regex problem

I am playing around with regex but it seems like my pattern is not working. std::regex regex("^-?...
[4 replies] Last: Oh alright cool thanks. I'll have to mess around with boost. I just wa... (by giblit)
I finally did my homework but..

Write your question here. I made a function for c++ and my professor said I cannot use sqrt(n) in m...
[8 replies] Last: @giblit I wanted to do it by myself if I know how to do it. All of my ... (by qwertyking)
by nefi
Confused to while my overloaded operator won't pass values from new object

Thank you for taking your time and reading this, it's my first time posting so please if I asked inc...
[9 replies] Last: @keskiverto Goodness man! You did exactly what I wanted, you kicked m... (by nefi)
Please Help me

Please help me, I try to write a program that includes a user-defined function named dayOfWeek that ...
[no replies]
Choosing Array based on a trigger/if/variable

Is it possible to have it pick what array to use based on a variable or trigger? Something like: ...
[5 replies] Last: Well it all depends on what you are trying to accomplish. You could t... (by giblit)
Do functions confuse you?

When making my functions, they always confuse me except when it's a void menu () function. I get...
[6 replies] Last: That's the thing. I know what they should do when thinking about it bu... (by closed account iAk3T05o)
code is not compiling!! urgent

Write your question here. I'm using visual studio 2012, and the code seemed to be right but it's no...
[6 replies] Last: qwerty you are missing the '[' in your code tags that is why yours is... (by giblit)
stdio.h to iostream?

Write your question here. So i was doing the homework for my class, and I was stuck as always and a...
[9 replies] Last: Thank you everyone I finally changed everything because of your help ... (by qwertyking)
Loop problem

I'm doing some review for class but I ran into a problem on the last for loop. It is supposed to fin...
[no replies]
Pages: 1... 115116117118119... 133
  Archived months: [feb2014]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.