Beginners (Page 119)

by kni9ht
Organizing numbers

Hi, i am trying to reorganize the numbers so that the odds are first from smallest to largest and th...
[9 replies] Last: @keskiverto , thanks for the insight on the code. This is a beginner ... (by shadowCODE)
Printing out random values

I can´t get the the loop to get a new random value at every new number cin #include <iostre...
[2 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <... (by patriic48)
trouble in compiling this code

I have tried to compile this program from my C++ book. However, the compiler says that 'strcpy’ wa...
[1 reply] : #include <cstring> PLEASE USE CODE TAGS (the <> formatting... (by AbstractionAnon)
getting 2 arrays and returning result as 1 array !

i dont understand why this doens't work, i want to get an arraym(in my main app 2) and do some stuff...
[5 replies] Last: thanks a lot guys :) (by kam hagh)
by Erland
cout & printf (c++)

printf("student's name/score: "); scanf("%s/%e", &m1, &n1); if I wrote this than I can input Joh...
[8 replies] Last: The first form of getline in AbstractionAnon's link takes three parame... (by keskiverto)
1 error within Calculator

Hello, I have just finished writing up the code for a simple calculator however, I have gone to 'bui...
[5 replies] Last: Hello again, I kind of understand the while loop however would you be ... (by Psyduck)
No match for operator+

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to C++ and I'm just doing some uni homework and trying to understand operat...
[14 replies] Last: I don't disagree about having headers as prerequisities. What your aut... (by keskiverto)
Problem Related to C++ SFML Programming

I have already copied the image needed to the same file with the program. But when I run the progra...
[2 replies] Last: Reply: ResidentBiscuit Yes, already saved in the same folder. (by wangshengwei95)
C++ errors,dont know how to fix

Trying to convert Java to C++ ,I dont know how to do so ,here is the question Design a class name...
[1 reply] : dont specify the protection level for each variable. class Pet { ... (by mutexe)
by fevzi
io with files

Can anyone tell me where text files are saved when I create one in a console application, if I am wr...
[5 replies] Last: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/143174/how-do-i-get-the-directory-t... (by keskiverto)
Error Finding

I am writing a program to identify the character entered by the user.Please find the errors in the f...
[4 replies] Last: Thanx guys owe you big time. :) (by rockgtr)
by h4ever
Matrix of floats, pls explain

I am running a code to generate kernel or matrix. I see it works, but it is not clear to me how. Aut...
[4 replies] Last: The size is fixed. float foo; float bar[ size ]; Do you think that... (by keskiverto)
by davez
HEEEELp

Can someone help me i want to create a program that computes the running product of all the numbe...
[2 replies] Last: its ok sir i already solved it (by davez)
C++ Calculator won't sum the numbers.

Hello, The code I pasted below is runnable however, at the end as you can see it will not sum th...
[5 replies] Last: I am using DEV C++. i think that's very old, but maybe someone else ... (by mutexe)
How This Code is Working?

//ForStatistics.cc //Computes the sample mean and variance of N numbers input at the keyboard....
[4 replies] Last: int main() //i dont know but we always writing this Seeing this i w... (by mutexe)
need help with completing this calculator C++

My calculator works in LXterminal but it needs something to add in it. They said WHILE YOU DIVIDE if...
[2 replies] Last: i think you are confusing about the QUOTIENT ^^ (by Lorence30)
by ephekt
function to remove the current item

I am having a heck of a time trying to get this function to work right. It does work but not for th...
[4 replies] Last: You could alternatively subtract first then not have to subtract 1 fro... (by giblit)
Sort Array

Working on a coding problem and I'm stuck on a sort array. I need to write two functions (one to dis...
[8 replies] Last: Thank you, Giblit. I understand how bubble sorts work, but the coding ... (by ksmarine1980)
by Blank
Functions

my assigment, include these three functions getsalesAmt -this function prompts the user to ente...
[no replies]
Cin not working, help please

When I ask the user to input their friends name, the output completely skips the option to enter any...
[4 replies] Last: No, when you use std::cin >> variable; it leaves a newline in the bu... (by giblit)
Pages: 1... 117118119120
  Archived months: [aug2014]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.