Beginners (Page 123)

by HelenI
Else without previous if

I'm trying to find the average and it says that p must not be g>=5 or g<=5 and i get the error .......
[4 replies] Last: thanks ... it works !! :) (by HelenI)
>= and <= operator bug?

In the code bellow the >= and the <= operators not working well in the range of 0.04 - 2.00, but wor...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you so much! (by vandordeak)
Still don't understand Templates.

I've seen tutorials, I've read books, and I still don't understand what a template is. I know it's t...
[5 replies] Last: Excellent explanation, Disch. (by megatron 0)
by akai09
question?

hey guys i need help with this question. can anyone please help me? question is: Can you figure...
[2 replies] Last: What is wrong with them? Do you mean the name being "ohn" and not "jo... (by megatron 0)
prompts running together question

if i input u1776alex 12.9 on the first prompt, why do the rest of them run simultaneously and dist...
[2 replies] Last: ok thanks (by LATCH100)
Working with multiple instances of a constructor (creating a game of dominos)

So im trying to create a game of dominos which includes generating 91 tiles and showing the longest ...
[5 replies] Last: You can remove already taken elements from allDominos, or simply shuff... (by MiiNiPaa)
private vector intializer

Hi there, is it possible to intialize a private container members Such as a vector in a class. ...
[9 replies] Last: Wow wow ! Exactly, how the hell didn't I see that? Yeah I errorneousl... (by andy1992)
Arrays and booleans?

Hey guys. I am looking for method which makes a boolean function return true when an 2d has been e...
[2 replies] Last: This function changes the value all values in a given distance in a 2... (by DrJones)
by drawar
Create and maintain shared objects among containers

Hi, let's say I already have 2 class BusStop and BusService implemented as follows: class BusStop...
[3 replies] Last: Check if stop already exist in list before adding it. (by MiiNiPaa)
Assignment: Function for storing sequence in array

Hello! (Using windows, codeblocks, c++) I'm trying to make a program to do following! Make functio...
[12 replies] Last: read chapter 7 here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B24Ki1Y3V2tzRnIw... (by anup30)
by davez
why getline is not working on string array

string yow ; getline(cin,yow ); cout<<yow; why is it not working?
[14 replies] Last: cout is demanding to be more specific string yow ; getline(cin... (by anup30)
help me in my game

i have two problems , first, its not putting X or O on the board. second, notice when you play it. ...
[3 replies] Last: its fix now . finally all is left is rules and the board's grid when t... (by Lorence30)
i need some help about the loop construct

i need to use the loop construct to write a program for the users to guess a secret character, which...
[2 replies] Last: Rough draft: char secret = /*...*/ char user_guess; int i = 3; while(... (by MiiNiPaa)
permutation

how may distinct ways can you arrange n different objects in a shelf of x spaces. (filling t...
[1 reply] : how may distinct ways can you arrange n different objects in a shelf ... (by MiiNiPaa)
Hangman with Hint problem

I get this error messages from my code: problem on line 193 expected primary expression before'{' t...
[5 replies] Last: how can i fix it? should i remove it? (by Shirwyn)
What's the Difference?

I can not seem to grasp the difference between creating objects derived from structures/classes and ...
[3 replies] Last: Another reason for using a pointer would be for something like this: ... (by megatron 0)
manipulate element within a distance of x

I am looking for a method in which i can manipulate elements in a matrix a certain distance, from a ...
[2 replies] Last: The idea is it has to move like a wavefront planer.. I've created a me... (by DrJones)
function return type ONLY in some circumstances?

Is there a way I can choose whether or not to return a Class type from a function depending on user ...
[3 replies] Last: If you are familiar with exceptions: include <iostream> #include <st... (by JLBorges)
by wolfv
"undefined reference" link error in Makefile

This was running before I changed Row to a template class. Now it gets this error: >make g++ -ggdb...
[4 replies] Last: I like your strategy of not having .cpp file if it should not be compi... (by wolfv)
Access to parent class instance

Hello, What is the best way to access an instance of a parent class from a child class. Do you u...
[3 replies] Last: I would say virtual base classes is out, a NewDocumentSelector is not ... (by Lowest0ne)
Pages: 1... 121122123124125... 129
  Archived months: [sep2014]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.