Beginners (Page 132)

Problem exiting While loop

I am writing a program for programming class. The program involves menus, and it runs just fine. I w...
[1 reply] : A senior CS major happened to come by and helped, resolved changed to... (by Karmaslapped)
Convertion

Hello, I am new this site. It has been about 8 years since I last written any code so I am a bit...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. (by jservay)
Finding errors in Functions! Valid or Invalid

Hi, So my class is just learning about functions and how they work. So I have an assignment were I n...
[5 replies] Last: Should I just copy the function into the compiler or make a basic cod... (by TheIdeasMan)
Coverting integers to roman numerals!!! PLZ help

Write a program that accepts a year written as a 4-digit Arabic numeral and outputs the year written...
[1 reply] : I just posted what I had at sometime last night, i'll try to work up o... (by DrPatrickBateman)
by hina
how i implement it i am totly confused

The insert and attach member functions. There are two member functions to add new items to a sequen...
[4 replies] Last: void sequence::insert(const value_type& entry) { if (!(size() < c... (by MiiNiPaa)
Replacing a structure in a binary file

Hello guys, i'm having a problem with a function in my program. The function is supposed to open a f...
[no replies]
Error in casting char* to Object ...

Write your question here. am writing a protocol using socket programming . when I send segments in...
[5 replies] Last: I am using protocol GBN (Go Back N) which is using the sequence no. of... (by Mohammed Montasser)
not sure how to do dice roll

I am supposed to be making a game similar to risk I have an idea what to do after the dice rolling p...
[1 reply] : Your question is unclear. Both questions aren't really explaining what... (by MatthewRock)
by wolfv
constant array of constant objects?

The following example works but nothing is constant. bPtrs is an array of pointers to BClass objec...
[7 replies] Last: Thanks cire. That's perfect. (by wolfv)
nevermind :)

I figured it out.
[no replies]
Getting tokenized words into a 2D array

The assignment is to take words from a txt file, line by line (using getline), and tokenize each wor...
[no replies]
GUI programming

I have used Qt to create GUI program in C++, but i have given up in trying to statically compile Qt....
[2 replies] Last: The thing is i have tried really hard to make QT static, and i am stil... (by butterfingerss)
Tic-Tac-Toe program

I have a project where I have to create a tic tac toe game with a computer AI. The AI isn't really a...
[2 replies] Last: This link might be useful;http://www.wikihow.com/Win-at-Tic-Tac-Toe It... (by jasongog)
by Omnia
way to make the c++ read without using sentinel

need a way to make my program read info like this. i have this in my assignment: 1463491 Al...
[5 replies] Last: yes and i didn't notice that the number after the name is for the num... (by Omnia)
Could someone please help me?

Given a text file that is syntactically correct C + + program text. Count how many assignment oper...
[1 reply] : Read to first two characters, say f and s. If s is '=' and f is not '... (by ats15)
Maze Game

Hi. Im making a game where you can move a player around a maze. It works, i can move all around exce...
[9 replies] Last: SOmething like that. Or you can have world and player independed on ea... (by MiiNiPaa)
Scanning the number of letters and numbers in a string

Hello, I have an assignment to write a code that will ask for a licence plate and in return will...
[3 replies] Last: std::string line; //Declare variable called line of type of std::stri... (by MiiNiPaa)
Access violation reading location

Hello, I need to read this txt file but I don't understand what I'm doing wrong? Here's my reading ...
[1 reply] : Are you sure that kiek++ never gets bigger than the size of Paz? (by Peter87)
Pointer assignment and exceptions

I've been playing around try/catch blocks and pointers, and I've seen behaviour that I haven't been ...
[2 replies] Last: I made a clean build and now it works fine. Anyway, thanks for taking ... (by Nenekonesha)
TRANSLATING FROM C TO C++

How do you convert this code to be C++ code, I know you use the #include locale, string, iostream an...
[10 replies] Last: [quote=john1] I have not learned the std::transform. So start learnin... (by MiiNiPaa)
Pages: 1... 130131132133
  Archived months: [feb2014]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.