Beginners - September 2012 (Page 2)

Urgent !!

how can do a program that will draw a square like **** * * * * **** where you input N and the...
[4 replies] Last: The tutorial http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/ might help you (by AleaIactaEst)
COMPARING float arrays and string arrays

Hey there I have to do a merge sort program which i have to compare two float arrays setting = and a...
[no replies]
by EZX
math and showing it in C++

So i got a task asking to use "for" interval to show numbers from 1-100 which can be divided by 3, b...
[6 replies] Last: oh wow it worked! thanks wouldn't be able to do it without you. (by EZX)
Writing a file using ofstream

Here is my code //Using ofstream to write to a file #include<fstream> #include<iostream> #...
[3 replies] Last: Well , I tried doing it like this and the program crashed in between. ... (by Raman009)
Program to make Text adventure

Hello, I made a text application (command line tool) on xcode in C++. In the int main you can "progr...
[1 reply] : pass them as a parameter void game( string name ) { cout << "Wel... (by Disch)
Removing Comments

hi, this code below lets me insert a .cpp file and removes any comments start with /* and end with *...
[12 replies] Last: Another gotcha: lines that end with a backslash continue on the next ... (by Disch)
Using cin with while

Can anyone please explain the following code ? char buffer ; //declares a char array of length...
[3 replies] Last: Initially ,I thought some kind of comparison is taking place. But her... (by Raman009)
values of base-class pointers when assigned the address of derived-class objects

Hello everyone, I have the following piece of code: #include <iostream> class A { public...
[3 replies] Last: I don't know for sure, but if you consider class as struct: class A's... (by tntxtnt)
by Serri
Problem with large values

So i'm trying to divide large numbers into prime factors. My problem is that if the value is greater...
[1 reply] : A 32-bit signed integer can hold values from -2147483648 to +214748364... (by Chervil)
Windows Form Application...

Hi, just wondering if they are a way I can create a Window without using Windows Visual c++? Basicly...
[1 reply] : Well, visual C++ is Microsofts c++ compiler. If you want to create a ... (by pogrady)
by Pebble
The Right Package.

I want to learn C++ and was thinking of getting C++ for Dummies by Stephen R. Davis, And while thi...
[8 replies] Last: Videos are how I got started, without them I wouldn't be programming n... (by Zephilinox)
code help

hi. can someone help me match, or mirror, these two pieces of code. the linked list should do the sa...
[1 reply] : why no replies!!!!!!!!!! (by codetojoy)
implementation of lists through linked list .whenever i delete a node and call display function loop runs infinitely

#include<stdio.h> #include<malloc.h> struct node{ int data; struct node *next; }; void incert...
[1 reply] : Read this: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/1/ (by Owain)
help prime number function

i am supposed to complete this assignment: write a program that asks the user for a non-negative ...
[3 replies] Last: In this case fib() function are wrong. If I input 9 in fib() function ... (by Shinigami)
If I read the whole c++ tutorial on this website, will it be enough for me to maintain a multiplayer game with 2 of my friends?

hello, I was just wandering if it would be possible to maintain a multiplayer game .exe if me an...
[4 replies] Last: you would at the very least need to know how to use a graphics library... (by Zephilinox)
Finding the largest number using if

I am new to C++. I was trying to do a program that find the largest among 5 doubles but I always ...
[2 replies] Last: First: use arrays or vectors from STD to store numbers. Second: don't ... (by Shinigami)
by yesh11
Using for-loop

this is a simple selection sort C program ok(sorry for letting me put up a C progam in a C++ forum, ...
[1 reply] : This is how a for loop works for(A;B;C)D; 1. A is executed 2. The con... (by eklavya sharma 2)
How to name variables and functions?

Hi everyone! I'm new here (and a C++ beginner), and by that I would like to ask a simple first ...
[5 replies] Last: Beware! Identifiers that contain 2 consecutive underscores are reserve... (by closed account zb0S216C)
by ElizN
Adding Items to Vector

Hi! We are doing a team project. My part is to write the function for changing a string of items to ...
[1 reply] : That's a lot of code to read without tags, but from your description, ... (by Stewbond)
fiLe handLing

i want tO add the salaries from a fiLe tO the prOgramme aLL the cOde is compiLing but the problem is...
[5 replies] Last: help me here in this cOde pLzzzzzzzzzzzz (by biLmLik)
September 2012 Pages: 1234... 62
  Archived months: [aug2012] [oct2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.