Beginners - September 2012 (Page 3)

Need help with this (functions, mainly). I'm stuck!

I've gone as far as I can go because I just absolutely hit a dead end. I don't know what to set the ...
[2 replies] Last: I got everything to work perfectly, except for one thing: #include <... (by degausser)
show all printed data on console

How can we see all printed data on console ? by scrolling some of printed data we can see but not a...
[6 replies] Last: "path\program.exe" >out.txt (I suspect your path has spaces in it, o... (by Mathhead200)
First Program Using Classes

Hey everyone, I'm a bit confused as to how to use classes and arrays together, and then calling f...
[3 replies] Last: Im just working on the assignment really early, its not due for at lea... (by ilovelearning)
ROT13 program problems

I am trying to make a simple program in c++ that reads text from a txt file, decodes it using ROT13,...
[1 reply] : Correct usage of eof(): if(!(inputstuff >> foo)) { if (inputstuf... (by soranz)
Need Help Implementing Ignore() Into Program

Hello all, I'm still a relatively new C++ coder and I'm having trouble implementing an ignore() fun...
[2 replies] Last: Ah!!! Thank you very much! That was EXACTLY the hint I needed! I didn'... (by SlipperehPuppeh)
Getting Whitespaces from Text Documents

The short question is: How do I get input from a text file that says something like "the brown cow"...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you for responding Zephilinox. Sorry to be a bother, but I trie... (by FredRock)
by dk274
Problem with functions

im new to c++, and im having trouble with functions, can someone please explain to me and maybe prov...
[2 replies] Last: Your code seems a bit muddled. For one thing, it looks like an attempt... (by Chervil)
A Simple Calendar

Alright, hey everyone! This is my first time to try this website out, so sorry if I do something in...
[1 reply] : using the zeller algorithm it would look exactly like this (I created ... (by bbrown)
write program with two nested loops that produces the following.

ABCD ABC AB A
[7 replies] Last: Damn you, sir. (by cire)
Problem with N-Queens

This is my attempt at the N-Queens problem. I ran into a huge problem and can't solve it. This is ...
[no replies]
capacity (1,2)

hi. what is the capacity in terms of a string of the data part of one node in a linked list?
[30 replies] Last: good nite. thanks for your help. I am in the Eastern Standard time zon... (by rvelez3)
linked list

hi. can someone help me match, or mirror, these two pieces of code. they should both do the same thi...
[no replies]
Console application stop return?

Hi, just wondering if they are a way to make it so that when for say the client enters something and...
[3 replies] Last: Any time :] (by Zephilinox)
counter

Hi guyz, am new to C++ and trying to get a hang of the concept. I was practicing an example i saw s...
[4 replies] Last: vlad posted what you were looking for. also the (491) is my post coun... (by Zephilinox)
by dukes1
program crashing, need help!

Can anyone tell me why this program crashes when I enter 0 for How many items need to be purchased t...
[2 replies] Last: That was it! Thanks, should have caught that (by dukes1)
by bonzi
Stack problems

I've written my own stack class as a homework assignment in my computer science class. I've run into...
[no replies]
by Ch1156
Which is better for variables? Class or struct?

Ok so I have posted before trying to use a class to hold my variables, but thats not just what there...
[3 replies] Last: you would need two variables to hold two ints, whether you make two va... (by Zephilinox)
Problem with For Loop

#include <iostream> int main(void) { for(int i = 0; i < 4; ++i) std::cout << "ABCD...
[3 replies] Last: Output: ABCD ABC AB A Well, I guess I had some of what it was doing... (by DesiredNote)
C++ Video: User Defined Implicit Type Conversion

A 12 minutes video about the usage, pitfalls of user defined type conversion in C++. http://www.y...
[no replies]
Program Won't Initiate

My program has been tested for errors and now that all of them are fixed, I am not getting any outpu...
[1 reply] : try this: #include <iostream> #include <iomanip.h> using namespace ... (by bbrown)
September 2012 Pages: 12345... 62
  Archived months: [aug2012] [oct2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.