Beginners - September 2012 (Page 4)

by se123
Rounding Numbers

I am writing a program that asks for "annual income" is there a way to get the program to round the ...
[1 reply] : #include <cmath> std::ceil(double) //round up std::floor(double) //r... (by Zephilinox)
fraction numbers

Hi I was wondering if U guys could tell me that how could i make n.nn numbers to a fraction nu...
[1 reply] : this may help: http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1188086 ... (by bbrown)
i need help and corrections pls

hello i created an application c++ for the following problem and i would like to get some su...
[8 replies] Last: Ok thx ill fix them and run system.hopeffuly.is gunna work this time (by clavier)
User menu w/options

This is homework so I am not trying to get answers I am just hoping you guys can guide me to the cor...
[8 replies] Last: Yeah I do hahha it's hard to get in touch with him. (by ek192010)
testing formatting

void CircleList::add(string s) { Player p; p.name=s; if(count==0) // no players at the ...
[no replies]
by RKB344
please help!

I am trying to make a game where it has the computer guess the number you pick and you tell it wheth...
[1 reply] : this should do it for you... #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> ... (by bbrown)
iostream

hi can anyone help i just installed vs2010 professional and started to write a code but it doesntr ...
[8 replies] Last: but when i import and run a program that i made on another computer it... (by allan1106693)
by yoze15
If, Else If Statement Problems

I am having a problem using if and else if statements. I want to eliminate the goto statements used ...
[4 replies] Last: Sorry if I incorrectly posted this topic. I'm still a noob to C++ and ... (by yoze15)
indentation

what can I do to make the following display correctly on this forum, with the correct spacing and in...
[2 replies] Last: you mean open with square braquet, and close with square braquet? I ho... (by rvelez3)
by Serri
Prime numbers problems getting the propper code down

As the title says, i'm trying to write a program that will print out the all prime numbers below 100...
[7 replies] Last: Awesome :] (by Zephilinox)
making change in dollars project question

Hello I'm working on this problem where the user inputs an amount of money between $0.00 and $19.99,...
[4 replies] Last: I suggest writing a class that stores Money in ints. class Money { in... (by EddieV223)
Can someone assist me with this?

#include <iostream> #include <iomanip> #include <cmath> using namespace std; int main() { int coun...
[2 replies] Last: Untrue, Eddie. cin >> variable ; ignores all leading whitespace b... (by cire)
by Clark
Assignment Operator Trouble in Stack Class

I'm creating a new Stack class for data storage, which uses my Array class as a data member. I'm sti...
[2 replies] Last: Bug was on line 36 in the source code: this->Stack<Type>::operator = ... (by Clark)
Trouble reading from text file into array using pointers

I'm having a problem figuring out how to read the information from a text file and populate an array...
[9 replies] Last: I tried two different ways of doing this and I get the same junk out f... (by apeachaday)
Simple arithmetic trouble

Hello all, I feel dumb for asking this, but what operation would I need to do to show how many bags ...
[no replies]
by Pyrok
Problem with reading from a file and placing into parallel vector

My program is supposed to read data from a text file and place the data it holds into separate vecto...
[no replies]
FOR loop with Multiple message.

Just printing 1-100 but at every multiple of 10 i want to input message "Multiple of 10" next to the...
[3 replies] Last: get rid of the "endl" or '\n' character, both of those move the text o... (by Zephilinox)
by weliot
Need help!

I have this code and the compiler is saying <New.cpp:3:1: error: expected β€˜{’ before β€˜int’ ...
[6 replies] Last: Thanks to all that help me i'm gona try to put the code nicely next ti... (by weliot)
Declaration and Executable statement

I am having trouble identifying a declaration v an executable statement. I just started C++ 2 weeks ...
[2 replies] Last: so In this case double Average (double , int); double Deviati... (by dartzxx)
Help please with simple code

Hello - my code below sees lowercase as capital, help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. ...
[2 replies] Last: Many Thanks (by BigPete)
September 2012 Pages: 123456... 62
  Archived months: [aug2012] [oct2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.