Beginners - September 2012 (Page 59)

by Ch1156
Program Help (1,2)

Ok so i want to make a program using vectors and to simplify things im going to use a class, there a...
[24 replies] Last: Nevermind i did this: class vars { public: int game(); ... (by Ch1156)
Weight/Length/Currency Converter

Hey all, Started learning C++ a few days ago, and just finished my first half-useful program. It's ...
[3 replies] Last: # include <iostream> # include <cstdlib> using namespace std; int ch... (by Techno01)
object inside a class cannot access other members of the same class?

hello. i have another little question, about class scopes. let's have this code: class Class2{ ...
[4 replies] Last: it seems that you're angry or something Brisk. There are so many b... (by Moschops)
std::string and sha256 hashing

Hi, I'm having a bit of a struggle getting a SHA hash routine working with a string input. The pro...
[8 replies] Last: That did the trick.. Thanks Texan40. (by a sea of c)
pointer

Can any one explain how the below program works? Thanks int main() { int *p=(int *)1000; ...
[2 replies] Last: pointer of type int * ( for example int *p; ) points integers. Each in... (by vlad from moscow)
Have multiple lines in one string (Read function)

Hi there,, I've made this function: #include <algorithm> #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #in...
[4 replies] Last: // read all the lines in a text file into one string with newlines st... (by JLBorges)
console game woes

So I am designing a game, and it will have the standard puzzle things that console games usually do....
[8 replies] Last: If you have a C++11 compiler: #include <string> #include <iostream> ... (by JLBorges)
2D game math & more

I've hit a roadblock in my coding. There are a number of things that I don't know how to do: Ho...
[14 replies] Last: Seems solid to me man. Try looking into making a baseEntity class tha... (by Anthony Hernandez)
undefined reference error?

This "question" is removed by the user. Don't know how to remove this topic.
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/articles/40071/#msg216270 (by ne555)
20 Lines program crashes continue

Hi there, I'm learning to work with functions,, it isn't my first work, my second. It crashes cont...
[4 replies] Last: Hi, I see your commend now, we posted all at the same time :D the prob... (by closed account 4i67ko23)
Replace function return + question

Hi there! This is my code for replacing automatic characters. But I don't now how to do 'return <???...
[12 replies] Last: > can I replace one character with multiple? Like replace an 'A' with ... (by JLBorges)
This is very difficult

I tried to know how the computer is calculation expression "* (a + I) ". I wrote the following prog...
[10 replies] Last: thank you. (by amchinese)
Discussion: Correct C++ (1,2)

As the title gives away this is a discussion topic, not a question. Wich is more correct C++: ...
[32 replies] Last: @Zephilinox ...all of those 3 are valid, the first two are C-String... (by vlad from moscow)
2-d array

I am given to swap 2-d array i.e. swap row with column. i think my concept is correct but it is not ...
[2 replies] Last: void swapcol( int a , int m, int n ) { for ( int r = 0; r < m; r+... (by vlad from moscow)
debug code

Debug #include<stdio.h> #include<conio.h> void removem(char str ); int main() { char s...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you very much Zephilinox & guestgulkan for your valuable explan... (by codeblock)
Don't want user to enter a char

I'm using a while() set up to run as long as my bool is set to 1. When its set to 0, it breaks, ju...
[12 replies] Last: Yes, you did. Not all macros are evil, you know. Wazzak ... (by closed account zb0S216C)
by rey9
Prime Factorization

hello guys. I need help. I am making a program that will output all pime factors of an integer. Thi...
[5 replies] Last: no problem :] (by Zephilinox)
Simultaneous Code Execution and Threads

How common/necessary is multithreading, and is there a viable alternative? I was looking at the SQL...
[4 replies] Last: even single-core PC's use threads, think about it, if everything was r... (by Zephilinox)
Antivirus blocks my program?

I did make a very simple program to test the & parameter. But when I try to run the program, my Anti...
[11 replies] Last: no problem ^^ (by Zephilinox)
Prime numbers c++

Hi! I need to create a program that would request person to type one number and than print if it's ...
[3 replies] Last: You shouldn't hand people answers if they haven't written any code the... (by Zephilinox)
September 2012 Pages: 1... 575859606162
  Archived months: [aug2012] [oct2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.