Beginners - September 2012 (Page 61)

windows.h doesn't work for me

To code certain applications, I have to include windows.h #include <windows.h> But it just give...
[4 replies] Last: I'm sure it's just <windows.h> but I figured the problem, I'm on linu... (by Athar)
Very weard error

This is a very simple program, I only have a stupid error and I don't see what's wrong... #include ...
[3 replies] Last: Lol i hear ya, i do the same stuff sometimes too. (by Ch1156)
Simple Operating system

Hello I am new to C++ forums anyway with the point i have made an simple Operating system you guys m...
[10 replies] Last: I would be interested in looking at what it looks like, but can we se... (by DesiredNote)
stack algo using array

I m very confused on implementation of stack in C using array.. I have made following algo..please c...
[2 replies] Last: You need a size variable to track how many elements are currently in t... (by ssrun)
ifstream / ofstream Problem

Ok, I have a small game I am making, and I used a old save/load system I found on these forums. But ...
[9 replies] Last: Thanks for being patient and sorry for the horrible explanation! I'll ... (by opiop65)
Vector problem: Program crash

I'm new to using vectors, and in all descriptions I read, there is a lot of mind-blogging informatio...
[3 replies] Last: By the way you could have one vector for names and types std::vector... (by vlad from moscow)
fixed

fixed
[6 replies] Last: Yeah I actually tried that before and it didn't help. Thanks for helpi... (by jamesdi3)
printf

hey guys could somebody help me? i want to create a simple program which prints this , using print...
[10 replies] Last: int rows = 7; //number of rows you want to print int mid = 2 * (ro... (by ssrun)
by modic
Having trouble with the "Hello World" program.

Everytime I try to "Hello World", I always get an error stating that the program is illeagel. Consid...
[12 replies] Last: Don't worry :) I finally got it to work! :D (by modic)
While Loop

How to use the while loop? What is the difference between while and do-while? simple example pls.
[16 replies] Last: yes. is it wrong? if there is a wrong part please let me know. that'... (by chipp)
how to check if "rewind" works?

The program is supposed to read the number of vowels and the number of consonants in an external fil...
[8 replies] Last: do { getline (inf,sentence); c += sentence.length(); n++;... (by tntxtnt)
not showing the total. (1,2)

guys, how can the total show up? #include <iostream> using namespace std; void sum(int num...
[34 replies] Last: @op: btw, your request is a little bit strange/weird... in case that ... (by chipp)
Is it possible to access data members from other objects within an object's function? (and more)

I can't think of a good example, and I don't think I can really elaborate further either. Also, h...
[6 replies] Last: I added the brackets because normally I would construct a Gun object w... (by georgep)
Problem creating movie archive

I wish to create a movie archive, in wich I can store the movie titel and what kind of media it's on...
[5 replies] Last: Works like a charm! Thank you very much! I will probably be back with... (by Hashimatsu)
by beakie
Easy Syntax Question

Variable theNumbers is a pointer to an array of ints in myStruct. This is OK. int numbers ...
[3 replies] Last: Use std::vector<> ? http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/cpp/cpp_mfc/stl/arti... (by JLBorges)
Encryption (1,2)

Hi there! I'm new to c++, I've tried to compile some code's, just to try it.. Well, encryption is ...
[24 replies] Last: Great!! The code finaly works! Thanks all! Here is the final source, I... (by closed account 4i67ko23)
function getting user input and passing it to another function

Hi all Hope all are fine. I have a problem in which I have to find out billing amount of lawyer f...
[2 replies] Last: Hello maniax, Thanks for you help. And sorry for the late reply. I us... (by vichu8888)
ofstream

#include <iostream> #include<fstream> #include <conio.h> using namespace std; void main() { ...
[8 replies] Last: Well done! Glad I could help :) All the best, NwN (by NwN)
by bitani
const_cast() - What's the difference?

Simple question.. why does this not work: (output is 50) void changeConst(const int * p) { int * ...
[7 replies] Last: [quote=bitani]Peter, it works if it's const int * A = new const int(50... (by Peter87)
String Help

I have the following program and do not understand the error: #include <iostream> #include <string>...
[4 replies] Last: Really? i never knew that. Hmm learn something new every day. (by Ch1156)
September 2012 Pages: 1... 59606162
  Archived months: [aug2012] [oct2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.