Beginners - September 2013 (Page 2)

How to release a C++ program?

Hello, I have recently made a small program in C++ which prompts the user for yes or no and then if...
[12 replies] Last: Oh right interesting. Might have a go at it. Wow, still got a lot to l... (by SoftMOUNT)
i'm not sure how to do this, but i know it's not labels.

from what i've read, labels are used with goto, and goto is that weird cousin we stay away from. ...
[5 replies] Last: @illusionist - by text, i mean strings, but it'd be something that i'd... (by gideonzane)
Trouble with Pseudo code

Hi this is my first post on here I am taking c++ in college and I am having trouble reading pseudo c...
[5 replies] Last: I don't know how to open the coeffs.txt or store the values after to a... (by Franco7)
Need help with void function please!

Ultimately, I am trying to get this to display a rocket using the void function making two triangles...
[9 replies] Last: Use whatever character you want :) #include<iostream> #include<iomani... (by Chriscpp)
Incrementing elements in an array?

I'm trying to write code which will count the number of instances of each digit in a given string. H...
[12 replies] Last: Got everything sorted and understand it too! Thanks a bundle guys. (by Graeme Hart)
Trying to create a generic graphing tool

Hello everyone, So I'm trying to write a couple of functions & classes that should allow me to cr...
[5 replies] Last: Ahh, yes I did, but no luck anyways. I decided to make the plot size f... (by BruceJohnJennerLawso)
by Dh2o
i am trying to write a program using atan

I cant figure out to set this up using atan?. #include <iostream> #include <cmath> { floa...
[2 replies] Last: Hi there, I'm not entirely sure what you're after, but perhaps the ex... (by NwN)
2d Array vs vector from a space delimited text file

OK, so this IS a homework question. I have Never used C++ but for my computer security class the pro...
[1 reply] : After continuing to read and pull my hair out I think getline may be t... (by Brntphish)
Yes or No Loop

I've coded a program to calculate the Riemann zeta function of a number. This is a school assignment...
[6 replies] Last: Thank you everyone, I got it. (by vishivish01)
Anagrams

Hello Everybody! The goal of this assignment is to write a program that arranges a list of wor...
[4 replies] Last: I have to use linked list, and I have to create new function print th... (by jadmakh)
Simple question regarding code and modulus.

I'm currently pretty new to programming, and I'm needing some assistance with a specific problem. ...
[5 replies] Last: #include "stdafx.h" #include "iostream" using namespace std; int mai... (by bigpurpleharness)
by kabuki
Reading data from a text file

I'm at a lost here. I'm suppose to get the data from a text file and put those data into my struct, ...
[5 replies] Last: I got this to work. I used fgets to read the file until it can't read ... (by kabuki)
Problem with I/O file

This is what I did for the input file #include <fstream> #include <iostream> using namespace std...
[2 replies] Last: thank you so much (by tiara2009)
operator overloading syntax

I am not really sure if this is correct. Obviously not as i get an error. I more or less googled the...
[4 replies] Last: Not a good idea making new operators to work on standard library types... (by Cubbi)
by Cronin
Unexplained result.

Hey guys so i was practicing some basic c++ and i think i came across a compiler error but im not 10...
[10 replies] Last: okay thanks mikey and the rest of you. great help thanks guys. im only... (by Cronin)
Help!

Why commants like system() are "dangerous"? #include<stdio.h> #include<stdlib.h> int main(...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you. That was easy for you two. :) (by joseph8)
by mgehad
C++/CLI

While Creating windows form Application using (VS2010) Do I only use C++/CLI or I can use the nati...
[1 reply] : Hi there, You should try to move your question to the "Windows progra... (by NwN)
by noam81
help with solving a problem

hi all, im new to c++ and im working with the "jumping to c++" book. i need help with one of the ...
[3 replies] Last: "both are over 100" is not same as "sum of ages is over 100". "Behave... (by keskiverto)
Need help With case structure

So im writing code for a game, everything is working fine except when i press a letter instead of a ...
[4 replies] Last: thanks for the help, i got it working and yeah i will start to make in... (by Maderthanyou)
by Renov
Need help in class template

Hi There This is my Pair.h file #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; #ifnd...
[4 replies] Last: I have one more question.... How to call the print function to show th... (by Renov)
September 2013 Pages: 1234... 65
  Archived months: [aug2013] [oct2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.