Beginners - September 2017 (Page 19)

3rd cin getting ignored

I'm doing an Amortization code for school and my 3rd cin keeps getting ignored. Tbh, lots of my code is probably wrong. Please help? #include <iostream> #inc...
[5 replies] Last: @heyheyitscurly.. Can u tell me what kind of program are you writing ?... (by closed account iyRG3TCk)
Difference between while(!key) and while(key)

Can anyone tell me the difference between while(!key) and while(key)??
[2 replies] Last: Thnx! helios. (by closed account iyRG3TCk)
How Beginners Can Learn Computer Programming from Scratch in their Home

Programming is the process of taking an algorithm and encoding it into a notation, a programming language, so that it can be executed by a computer. Although ...
[no replies]
INI Code BC++Builder

I am trying to get a program to read an ini my code isnt working my ini looks like this File.ini Read="Hello" Write="" and my code is meant to read one ...
[5 replies] Last: Edit1 -> Text = StartUp->ReadInteger("MyData", "Read", ""); If you w... (by Thomas1965)
by Heynow
Rather gay question...

So quick question,what the hell...look at this part of code,how did i get 'b' to be 4309823 cause it is that big when i run program?? is my PC gay?There is noth...
[2 replies] Last: aw god damn ..THANK you man! (by Heynow)
C++ Height Calculation

Hello, I am new to c++ and I am trying to figure this out. Kindly help I will really appreciate it. A small rocket is being designed to calculate the effe...
[6 replies] Last: Thank you, everyone! (by amaroa97)
Eliminate Redundant Code

I apologize if the title seems a bit to vague, could't think of title that would work with the problem at hand. I'm currently creating a Railway system as pa...
[4 replies] Last: It's very good that you've recognized that there's something wrong wit... (by dhayden)
CPLEX Help

Hi Everyone, I'm completely new at this, so I hope somebody can help me. I'm trying to implement a mathematical model into CPLEX, but every tutorial that I se...
[no replies]
What to call a function

What is a good simple name for this function? I want it to be somewhat short but something that tells you what it does. // keeps value within parameters ...
[2 replies] Last: The standard library uses the name clamp for this. std::clamp() (... (by JLBorges)
Enter info into command prompt, saves to txt file.

I've been struggling with this for quite a while. I'm new to vectors and to my understanding you need to use them in order to input info into the command prompt...
[4 replies] Last: Hi, GhettoBurger. I’ve given a glance to your railway system project... (by Enoizat)
Newton’s Second Law of Motion: force = mass * acceleration

Write your question here. I'm new to c++, but have some experience with coding. I'm not sure why my program is not doing what i want it to do. I want the use...
[3 replies] Last: oh i thought it was c++. im taking a course, and my intructor told us ... (by brianjoo)
Searching Arrays and displaying parallel data

Menu driven program. Function is to allow the user to enter a fruit type and display the price. Data is loaded into the arrays from a text file and I have alrea...
[4 replies] Last: You could also ask the standard library to do all the dirty work for y... (by Enoizat)
constructor

i have a question about a constructor im trying to make a constructor ,but im confused when it comes to double pointer public: Player(std::strin...
[2 replies] Last: [quote=Repeater]Why do you need one? Can you do it without pointers at... (by Enoizat)
by zingob
using char array, new and delete to get name and surname from external function

Hello. my attempt is to write a program that requests and displays information as shown below: What is your first name? Carl Frisk What is your last name? ...
[3 replies] Last: #include <string> #include <cstring> char* get_name() { try ... (by JLBorges)
Moving to Linux

I have been learning C++ for about a year on Windows and now I would like to move to Linux. Will this make a difference for my programming ? Sorry for the dumb ...
[4 replies] Last: I've been using Ubuntu Linux for about 2 years now, mainly as a bash a... (by bluefrog)
help!!!

Hi guys,I'm new in forum.I have a problem.When i write anyone type of function in my IDE(Monodevelop,Ubuntu 16.04) and i call her by main the program run comple...
[6 replies] Last: thank you guys! I'm begginer yet. (by gekakav)
GCD program written But some error

Ques : 4. WAP to find the GCD (Greatest Common Divisor) of two positive numbers using Euclid's Algorithm. The Euclidean Algorithm transforms a pair of positive ...
[3 replies] Last: #include <stdio.h> int main() { int a, b, num1, num2, temp, gc... (by tusharsoni05)
by zxkun
storing array

#include <iostream> #include <string> #include <iomanip> using namespace std; struct Calculation {string itemName; double price,tax,sum; }; void input(Calcu...
[5 replies] Last: Hello zxkun, All variables in the struck are initialized, so when Ca... (by Handy Andy)
Stream line reading in incorrectly

I'm trying to read in information to various variables. Some of them have spaces so I have to use getline. I'm getting two issues. The information is not gettin...
[4 replies] Last: Hello TeebqneX, An update to my bad mistake. when I said to use std:... (by Handy Andy)
by agusx
Problem with struct

Can anyone tell me why this code produces an error, please? #include "iostream" #include "string" int n; using namespace std; struct info_car { ...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks, I am sorry, the next time i will tell more about the error. (by agusx)
September 2017 Pages: 1... 1718192021
  Archived months: [aug2017] [oct2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.