Beginners - September 2017 (Page 2)

combining

can someone give me an example of c++ that combining array,pointer,looping,selection ,structure,function and program menu. i just wanna know is it possible
[10 replies] Last: We can switch on integral values, enumeration values and on values of ... (by JLBorges)
Need help with program

i recently started learning c++ and i have been given a question and no one seems to be able to get it in my class. I have to write a piece of programming. the ...
[6 replies] Last: Since you have to do the same thing three times, you should put the lo... (by AbstractionAnon)
Count even and odd numbers in a random number generator

So I need a program that will say how many even, odd, and "0" numbers there are from a random number generator that generates a set of numbers. I have the gener...
[2 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <ctime> #include <cstdlib> using namespa... (by lastchance)
by Bopaki
Need help on clarifying these recursion functions:

I am still getting lost on how RECURSION works. Can I get some clarification to these two recursive functions: printIt(int n) and print(int a) #inclu...
[9 replies] Last: Thank you all for your help. I have a much better understanding of rec... (by Bopaki)
Storing characters in a var.

Working on code for a computer science class, i was wondering if some one could help me with line 18 - 19 of this how do i make my code read the variables 1 2...
[2 replies] Last: I'll give that a try thanks Andy (by corestorm)
"Play again" loop acts like it works but doesn't

Hey guys and gals, just wondering if I can get some help with this. I'm a beginner and working on a game that asks if you want to play again after you're done. ...
[3 replies] Last: It's not because of the break statement but that's a good guess. Hint... (by keanedawg)
by jsbd29
help with c++ "if " program

Hey there, I am learning C++ and I need help to build a program the exercise: A box of cookies can hold 24 cookies, and a container can hold 75 boxes of cooki...
[3 replies] Last: What's the point of the extra braces surrounding the if-statements? ... (by mbozzi)
Delete file contents

I wrote my program but delete is not working.I can't understand what is wrong.(line 85-109) #include<iostream> #include<fstream> using namespace std; struct s...
[3 replies] Last: Hints: #include <cstdio> #include <fstream> #include <iostream> #inc... (by Enoizat)
Angle bisectors calculation

Hi people, I'm trying to calculate the angle bisectors for different types of triangles by drawing one triangle per click (for every three clicks on the map the...
[2 replies] Last: Angle bisector calculation --> angle1,2,3 (term angle is misleading: a... (by Bronislaw)
Wrong sum result

The program is supposed to add all the integers between x and Y. Both inputs are given by the user. I keep getting the sum wrong.Can anyone see where the proble...
[2 replies] Last: It could be simplified with a function "s". Here is a better way to do... (by vsireanu)
Reading Contents from Text to Arrays?

So I have a question about reading input from a text file that is structured in the following manner: (Text file has a total of 30 lines, 6 provided for templat...
[2 replies] Last: Wow, this definitely helped. You put a lot of work on this, I really a... (by ceesgetdegrees)
Error of expected unqualified-id before ')' token

#include<iostream> #include<string> using namespace std; class addition() { public: int a,b,c; void input() { cout<<"frm input"<<endl...
[2 replies] Last: thanks (by sharonthomas)
Trying to make an error message

Hello, I'm supposed to make an error message whenever a wrong input is given by the user. He is supposed to type 'A' or 'D' and it doesn't matter if it is lowe...
[3 replies] Last: Wohooo got that program working like a charm! I will definitely improv... (by Noobiez)
Can someone help me with this assignment please

After the user inputs the variables, the program should ask if they want the numbers in ascending or descending order. Can someone guide me in the right direct...
[5 replies] Last: I managed to finish my program, pretty cool how it works haha. I've no... (by Noobiez)
array

array
[no replies]
Temperature Conversion using Module

Struggling with getting my int main to use the equation in my module #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <iomanip> using namespace std;...
[2 replies] Last: Hello hdbuck2, PLEASE ALWAYS USE CODE TAGS (the <> formatting button)... (by Handy Andy)
I Need Help.

Hello there, My question is that l am doing Information Tecnology (IT) Management, What is the role of cplusplus in IT?
[6 replies] Last: Wikipedia is pretty thorough; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Informatio... (by Repeater)
10 x 10 complex array

Dear All, I am trying to create a 10 x 10 complex array. I am having a little trouble below is my written code #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> ...
[4 replies] Last: You're welcome - I hope it was helpful in getting your code working? (by MikeyBoy)
Amortized Analysis

It is possible to implement a deque using two stacks stack1 and stack2, by implementing the functions in the following manner: pushback (x): push x on stack1...
[4 replies] Last: pushback (1) stack1 (1) stack2 () pushback (2) stack1 (1, 2) ... (by closed account G3AqfSEw)
Runtime Analysis

In Big-Θ notation, analyze the running time of the following pieces of code/pseudo-code. Describe the running time as a function of the input size (here, n). Y...
[1 reply] : Runtime analysis is all about counting the number of times you repeat... (by Duthomhas)
September 2017 Pages: 1234... 21
  Archived months: [aug2017] [oct2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.