Beginners - September 2017 (Page 7)

Cmath cant open math.h

I was following an SDL tutorial, and it all was going okay up until I had to include some new direct...
[8 replies] Last: Ah, I should have thought of that. (I had been under the assumption th... (by Duthomhas)
I/O, fstream error.

Hello, Could you help me fix it? I use Xcode on Mac. When I ender input, name and age, it sa...
[5 replies] Last: You're welcome, @mynameisalexey. (by Chervil)
by Bopaki
Help me find a problem with this line: rev(s[1..s.length]);

I am struggling to understand RECURSION: This line is in this recursive function: void rev(...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> #include <string> void print_reverse( const std:... (by JLBorges)
Random Number (1,2)

How do I create a single random number that is either less than 0 or greater than 10? int x = r...
[22 replies] Last: #include <random> #include <utility> #include <limits> #include <iost... (by JLBorges)
Code review please.

My program is a guessing game where the user chooses a difficulty level and then is given a random n...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> #include <ctime> int main() {... (by JLBorges)
c++ code output problem

*I have a problem with the output of my code. I'm supposed to input this values: Acme Software, I...
[1 reply] : Hello bal160730, PLEASE ALWAYS USE CODE TAGS (the <> formatting butto... (by Handy Andy)
Matrix sorting

Hello guys, I'm having a issue when it comes to sorting matrix. I got a code but I still don't under...
[2 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <algorithm> int main() { // array o... (by JLBorges)
I need some help making an ascii movement system.

I'm trying to make a movement system where the @ is the player and I want to find a way to do it wit...
[no replies]
by teeper
Global to Local Variables?

I have a c++ project split up in two different files and headers, but I'm having a problem with one ...
[5 replies] Last: You cannot use an object (variable) without an instance of it existing... (by Duthomhas)
Answer Values not passing properly, help!

Hello all, I'm working on a calculator program for complex numbers, and all my functions are working...
[no replies]
Reading in file with mixed data types to struct

Hello and thank you for taking the time to help. I am having an issue oh how to read an input file...
[2 replies] Last: I just looked at my data and realized that I added a period after the ... (by DaRealFonz)
by jsbd29
Help with c++ please help

I need some help to understand how to create this code. I've created a file.txt with the names and ...
[2 replies] Last: yeah :) thank you, Andy (by jsbd29)
strtok function

Hello I am so sorry but learning to code on my own here. If you can explain for me what happening h...
[2 replies] Last: You might find the following tutorials helpful to explain pointers, an... (by MikeyBoy)
by Bopaki
I get an error on this line: rev(s[s.length]);

I am trying to compile this program and I get this error: 20 10 C:\Dev-Cpp\MalikChapter6\reverseS...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you all!!! It worked so well!!!!!!!!! (by Bopaki)
by sra
pointers

can anyone help me with this assignment ,i think i should use pointers but i can't write the proper ...
[5 replies] Last: If you are not allowed to use the tolower() from the Standard Library,... (by keskiverto)
Initialiaze values of a Singly Liked List by a constructor

Hi. I have to create a constructor that allows a new linked list to be populated with ten consecutiv...
[1 reply] : I’ve spotted a couple of issues in your singly linked list, but I’... (by Enoizat)
Unexpected 'inf' Result

I'm experiencing an unexpected result in my code. This program allows the user to input their points...
[5 replies] Last: g++ or clang++: compile with -std=c++14 -Wall -Wextra -pedantic-erro... (by JLBorges)
Header file problem

So I was given a header file from my professor, we were instructed to create the functions in the cl...
[2 replies] Last: That makes total sense! Lmao Tysm (by Dennisw95)
Problem to understand casting

Why that to ptr1 point to the address of the array I need to do this (int*)&array? what does it mean...
[3 replies] Last: > But the exact syntax of (int*)&arr means what? I mean, how it works?... (by JLBorges)
if logic

Why is this if command running regardless if plan input is A, B, or C? #include "stdafx.h" #incl...
[2 replies] Last: http://michael-thomas-greer.com/faq/logic/#or-vs-select (by Duthomhas)
September 2017 Pages: 1... 56789... 21
  Archived months: [aug2017] [oct2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.